Why does Sup Forums care so much who people choose to marry?

Why does Sup Forums care so much who people choose to marry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shitty cancer bait shoo JIDF pls go

Nobody does until your faggot ass felt compelled to create this b8 thread

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships

So whats your rank in the JIDF? Or are you just some redditor trying to shit post? Either way you're pretty shit at it bro.

probably cause they care about their daughters.

Sage

>I accept

Jesus Christ, dude, have you ever had a real conversation with an actual person.

because we have to look at the brown little spergs running around everywhere and retain our vomit.

If she you knew.

An autistic screeching meme created by a literal autist. Pottery

JIDF actually does state that they still are active, now it might just be them boosting, but I seriously doubt their operatives would stop trying to shit their eternal enemy Sup Forums.

Sup Forums may be beaten, it may be raped by m00t to this day, but JIDF should always, always be told to pls go. Remember your roots people.

On an individual basis I don't care, on a societal level it's another way to erase white peoples heritage. Why do you think it gets promoted so often?

being this shill..

i feel nothing but the urge to laugh heartily.

Clint's son is actually a physical improvement over the father. What's the mother look like?

I agree. I would date any guy interested in me, I wouldn't care if he was black.

then you should care because individuals make up that society. i forgive you though because i know the copious amounts of molsen fog your decision making abilities.

And yet his genes are strong as fuck.

Your argument is based on not finding a teenage boy attractive you sexless dweeb.

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

ftfy

it destroys society and European gene pool which is already dying off a slow death vs all the other races. Imagine thousands of years of careful selection all being thrown away in the gutter. Also black men will leave their baby mamas,not just in the US,literally the only two blacks that are known here are both bastards

>nigger factories get married
>nigger factories ""love"" and aren't chasing a fetish/rebelling against mom and/or dad
>nigger factories don't go on welfare

>i accept

>wearing a suit
>implying he has a job

At least make it somewhat realistic

>If she you knew.

Sup Forums attempts to pretend that women always get beat up by blacks by cherrypicking 2 examples out of millions of mixed couples

It's no wonder why the average iq in this board is 90

One shall never forget to tell JIDF scum to go.

Here let me explain.

Some humans have biologically evolved to survive in things like swamps, and jungle's and deserts. Hence darker skin to protect from the sun.

Some human beings have evolved to survive in less harsher but colder conditions. in this area due to evolution and the fact you still didn't have lions hunting humans 2000 years ago like you have now in Africa still athleticism didn't have such a dominating value. Rather the smartest and most industrious and adaptive humans there survived.

hence colored and pale humans. The colored humans tend to be more athletic but less adaptive and creative and in general less emotional than pale humans.

So rather than throw away tens of thousands of years of evolution and having the blend you have to decide which one is more useful in the future which will most likely be a more intelligence driven time.

So eventually a plague will kill off all the colored who can't run competent or rational societies that are needed defeat a plague and the pale humans will survive

yes I am an alien. ayyy lmao

Its not so much the act itself that upsets people. Its the jewish media/hollywood that constantly pushes it. Jews hate white goys. You know this to be true.

Interracial marriage doesn't bother me at all.

The problem is, what percentage of BM/WF relationships do you think are actual marriages?

Black guys shouldn't get involved with any woman of any race until they work on their ridiculous bastardry issue

Marriage is declining among all races.

Nice try, nigger.

pol is a pro israeli board newfag redditor.

MAGA and MIGA

And kids are turning out shittier. What a mystery.

That said, paternal involvement was always lacking in the black community. Black guys do this thing where they run away screaming into the night the minute a girl gets pregnant.

okay Ahmed, okay.

well I'm a jew and think coal burner sluts should be flogged

Fag.

Don't know if that is necessarily the cause. Plenty of white shitlibs had married parents.

wtf i love jews now

I would date a latino guy too

Because I am tired of subsidizing the mistakes of their retarded brown shit children.

>posts stormnigger propaganda while unironically proving my point again

Indeed based Sup Forumsitician

Cancer shitposting JIDF pls go

Stop user, i'm getting really hard.

Is that why 97% of coal burners that get knocked up by a nigger don't live and raise the child together?

Yep, nothing wrong with that.

Nobody is really pushing it. You just notice the commercials or shows that have a black male/white female couple.

Most shows and movies have couples of the same race.

We shouldn't seek to diminish the potential of the next generation. Niggers are subhuman garbage.

best ally!

>I love you too Jamal
Seriously, who says this? Fine me one video, one audio recording, where someone has spoken the words "I love you too, Jamal" and I will consider this thread your own little personal victory, my friend. You see, my time on reddit has taught me a lot. It's not about how well you speak, and it's not about the sheen in your eye *flashes business card*, It's about how well you can locate a good stackof information.

I'll be in touch when you have the proof, sir. (Until then, I won't be calling you "Sir" with a capital s because it would show that I actually respected you, which I don't).

B-but showing non whites in media and not portraying them like utter shit is white genocide!!!
Cuck!!!

made me reply/10
I know this is a bait but i will still post this for the newfags.

Not really. America is a diverse country and the media is probably going to want to reflect that. Mostly because they want to make money, not because they necessarily hate whites. If they hated whites, then I don't think we'd be seeing any whites in movies.

Most of the highest grossing movies in America still have white leads.

>"Marry"

Heh.

I don't give a shit who someone marries as long as they keep their choices away from me.

Gay rights advocates are calling for the state to tell the church to allow to marry them - Which is not and should not be possible due to separation of state and church.

On the other hand they are trying to usurp tax benefits that were granted for the specific reason to promote marriages to ensure children were born, a thing homosexes cannot achieve in natural ways and shouldn't be allowed to achieve in any way period.

>America is a diverse country
No it's not. It's white and Mexican. Anything else is a drop in the water and over-exaggerated by you and your media pals.

Also, anyone else who is bumping this thread is giving this faggot what he wants. You cannot be this stupid. He just wants to signal boost his shitty ideology and subvert the board culture by keeping his thread on the front page for as long as possible.

>b-but that's not true
It really is. I'm an NSA contractor, and we're not on the same side anymore.

Doesn't the German church collect tax revenue? Then they wouldn't be truly separate. I would argue as long as you collect religious taxes, the church should be compelled to marry all registered to it.

>being so autistic you deny that people of different races can't say, or have never said "I love you" to each other

I was impersonating a stormcuck

To the shagrin of liberals.

This country is a lot more than just whites and mestizos. Maybe you'd be correct in the Southwest but in other places not so much. America is not just Texas.

Well I guess that was Poe's law in action if I've ever seen it.

>Some human beings have evolved to survive in less harsher but colder conditions. in this area due to evolution and the fact you still didn't have lions hunting humans 2000 years ago like you have now in Africa still athleticism didn't have such a dominating value. Rather the smartest and most industrious and adaptive humans there survived.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892

>implying pol are not basement dwelling NEETS

People who don't like guns won't guns banned for everyone.

People who dont like violent video games wont all video games banned.

People who can't get laid want everyone else to be miserable

congrats on being a souless cunt.

found the beta

>won't
>wont

Nigger spotted

projecting i see.

Because i don't want that our future generations be 75IQ half nigers who will most likely be without dad and li off the wellfare while using drugs.

I would rather my son/daughter to have a baby with someone white maybe even asian.

Because we value beauty.

JIDF doesn't even need to be here anymore since you faggots are schlomo-larping

oh boy you sure got me

Mate, I regret to inform you that you owe me a pair of sides.

10/10

You live in Chicago? You a twink?

Good question! they will say a lot of stuff about the "collective good" but they never face the invidiual question! People have the right to choose who they marry! It is the last bastion of freedom