Trump: Alien Disclosure

First off this is a serious thread

Will Trump be the president to give full alien disclosure?

Will the greys finally be revealed to humanity?
They are trickled into popular culture all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPMjs6Mfqbc
web.archive.org/web/20160129084759/http://ufor.blogspot.com/2006/01/villa-boas-event.html
auforn.com/Bill_Chalker_35.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=562ba_C-ONU
m.valuemd.com/relaxing-lounge/164574-evidence-humanzee-human-chimp-hybrid-surfaced.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there aliens I personally believe Trump or Putin will be the ones to let us know. I know Putin has expressed desires for disclosure in the past.

Putin has hinted at disclosure many times.

The problem with disclosure is that all of the strongest countries need to reveal them at the same time otherwise it could be declared a psy-op

You cant handle the truth.So it stays hidden.

REMEMBER HILLDAWG PROMISED TO REVEAL THE SECRET ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS

ZRUMPH WILL NOT!

Sup Forums BTFOOOOOOOO

my entire families bloodline has been taken by the greys

I live the truth
I just cant talk about it in public or ill get outcasted forever

It would be neat but no. All that shit is nothing but black budget/black tech and that's all it is. That all three of them, Bill, Hillary and Obama all went on Jimmy Kimmel to say that they would be the ones to disclose was nothing but a bid for that weird demographic's vote. It's nothing.

oh God, i hope so
i have a feeling people will be like
>meh we have enough immigrants

>implying we havent had contact since the 40's

any /x/fags here have that infograph of diferent aliens from 1940-2010?

trump never pandered to them and this makes me believe he will expose the truth because he isnt a pawn

I wouldn't say all, If Russia, China and a couple smaller countries declared it, it would be pretty believable. It's not as if Sup Forums wouldn't be able to figure it out as a psyop anyway. We're ready to believe as well, So it wont be hard to convince us. With real disclosure, the ayyy's would likely be involved and could prove it as well.

>I know Putin has expressed desires for disclosure in the past.
This.

The only downside of Hillary losing was that her and podesta were very pro-disclosure. I say this because each time trump has been asked he just avoids the question or declines to answer.

We had bill and Obama go on Jimmy kümmel and basically admit they know something, bills body language is very interesting in that interview (he would like nod yes to an alien question, but then verbally give a neutral answer). So it did seem for a while that disclosure might be close.

You are ready to believe something you would like.
If the truth would be good it would have been disclosed a long time ago.
Either no data on aliens or keep a secret because its hard to live on a planet that chimped out globally.

>her and podesta were very pro-disclosure.

Given their track record, Would it even be a "Real" disclosure? Easy enough for it to have been prep for a psyop.

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

>Psyop
By this you mean ALIEN INVASION? or a subtle, yeah, they've been here and we deal with them?

I have thought about this. I really don't see how it would be possible to really convince people of it.

Yes, I should restate how i phrased it. I am, And people like me are ready. There is a good large chunk of us too.

Could be a lot of reasons for the truth to be hidden. It could be bad, It could be humans just wernt ready to accept it. So many.. But I'm fairly certain enough people are ok with the idea now that it wouldn't be mass Hollywood chimp out style. It would have the same problems as any big change would. Finding out other beings exist is just like in the past when science discovered x life changing thing. Most of society has already accepted that there ARE other life out there with out even having proof of it.

Anyway, I think humanity is mostly ready.

I want to fuck scullys mouth

I seriously doubt the west could handle alien disclosure at all.

Look how the US reacted when someone they didn't want elected gained power and tell me we're all ready for extraterrestrials being confirmed.

You think enough people are ok with the idea because you have no fucking clue what the idea is. If they are not telling us believe me its so fucked up nobody is ready to deal with it in the head.Or no evidence for aliens.Thats an option too,but not likely.

Well, Hillary has been a part of the Rockefeller initiative for a long time. And Rockefeller in the past has used his resources to pressure the government into disclosure.

Probably straight up Alien Invasion plot heh.

People would need to be able to see, and touch an alien and its ship for most effect i think.

Yes he will, and he will reveal they are not from beyond the moon, but from civilizations beyond the ice wall.

You guys just gotta wait a little...

I know how you feel.

In kek's name we pray, bring us the happening of happenings

>IT'S TRUE

Space confirmed

Your right, people like me are ready to accept an alien disclosure, But what it if doesn't have anything to do with aliens? What if it's actually something much larger?

What's so bad of a secret that even Rockerfeller money can't buy?

Didn't obama promise he would reveal some of the ufo shit when he stepped down? what happened

His mom' basement needs restoration.

>you will never eat her booty like groceries

Also, one thing that always bugged me about that book in that photo. Even back then, Hillarys not even interested in examining evidence of extraterrestrial life, or ufos, no- she's interested in what the implications of finding out would do to the population, the drawbacks of people finding out.

I think if we get a Russo-American alliance they will do it. At the very least release some very high tech. Engender tons of goodwill, destroy globalists, guarantee republican wins forever as long as they follow the Trump template, gradually go further into fascism and ethnonationalism.

Future is /comfy/. All european space colonies when?

>AYO HOL UP
What's goin on here?

I think he actually could be Trump is a give-no-fucks mad-man (and I mean that as a compliment) and disclosure would be the greatest bucking of the establishment he could possibly do and might cement him as god-president for life.

Oh,i am pretty sure its aliens.
Its just we give them children to eat, or something other terrible that the general population will never back.

>real life eleven was uncermoniously executed with a 9mm to the base of the skull before being dumped in an incinerator when she never developed psychic powers

she's getting' probed if you know what i mean

>They are trickled into popular culture all the time.
Pepe is real. All will be revealed. So is bigfoot, chupacabras and the elves who steal your socks.

Hm, ty for this perspective, i need to mul on that for a while.

>Trump's inauguration speech mimics phrase-for-phrase the sentence structure of a statement made by former Lockheed Martin CEO that *WE* *HAVE* *THE* *TECHNOLOGY*

UNLOCK

Funny that a LEAF would say that.

Fuck is going on in that gif?

>That fan service, tho
Confirmed, anime is real

That's a rough assessment user.

What does Sup Forums think of Phil Schnieder (aka the guy who killed some aliens in a underground base)

Too much LSD

The likeliest scenario with UFOs is that the world governments have classified reports of their airspace being breached by unknown craft, and that's it. They don't know what they are, there is no communication, they don't know shit. And they can't tell their people that they aren't able to defend their own airspace against a possible unknown threat.

If "disclosure" were ever to take place, it would be on the Ayy's terms, not ours.

Some whistleblowers say governments trade people as slaves/food for tech to reptoid types. Wouldn't be surprised if true. They also mention positive aliens and factions in the gov/military that oppose them.

There's always a positive to push back against a negative.

As long as central banks like the Fed are calling the shots, we won't get full disclosure. Too much default risk at every level.

He was actually murdered and it was covered up

He had his arms tied behind his back with surgical tubing then had surgical tubes tied around his neck.

It was ruled a suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=rPMjs6Mfqbc

How did the ancient sumarians (bc) have such advanced astronomical knowledge? how did they know about the 12 planets? How did they know how the solar system worked? How the fuck did they know the colours of planets in the farthest reaches of our solar system that we only recently discovered with satellites? How did they know which planets had water and which don't?

Personally I think the secret is that this isn't our first kick at the can

Yeah call me crazy reptoids are not aliens.

kennedy was assassinated because he was going to revel the alien agenda to the world

I wish good luck to Trump

I'm not sure yet. I may be loosing 1hr 10mins of my life to this shit now.

You're right, they probably sent her to Little St. James.

Its okay to fear the redpill

Just stay blue pilled normie its okay

>there are aliens, and apparently we're a nature preserve to them, and they've been making documentaries on our planet since the Egyptians
>occasionally we get thrillseekers, xenophiles and poachers that abduct people but the people captured get taken home often
>the larger forces at play have an undisclosed civilization barrier that starts about 100-150 LY away from our solar system towards the rotation of the galaxy, beyond that we're mostly free to explore and cultivate our people as we see fit
>they didn't give up any technology to us for fear of using it against us, but most of our modern technology is based on seeing what we saw of them

I know.Still, i think he was crazy or driven crazy.
Or most likely cia disinformation.(WE are in contact with aliens,not the pesky ruskis)

Unlikely to happen within the next 8 years, but possible.

Meme magic is the precursor to disclosure, since it is the training wheels version supported by hardware of true unadulterated consciousness connection network required to reach the next echelon of civilization. It's not just a coincidence that the internet (a global network of minds) spawned memetic thoughtforms that massively influenced reality. Shadilay, Kek, the demonstration of thought affecting reality, it's designed to ease people into it, you can't yank up the curtain instantly.

The consolidation of individuals into tribalisitc political movements is not nearly as substantial a barrier to this as it might initially seem. Since each of these groups are engaging in the exact same kind of memetic connected consciousness behavior as the other, the principle remains the same despite the political atomization. A lot of that goes away when the introductory hardware version gives way to the real deal spiritual/consciousness version and you are directly interfacing with somebody elses soul.

The idea is not to use nukes and destroy the Earth before critical mass of principles of consciousness connection created by the 1st wave hardware version (the internet) push the political hostilities it creates to the breaking point. It's a cleverly designed advancement system that ensures instances of civilization not suitable for advancement to higher echelons fail.

Telepathy is real. Your thoughts are you, eat clean, exercise.

Kek

AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYLMAO

>Not 1st kick in the can
I agree. I think there was a previous civilization, probably on par or more tech advanced than our own. There was a catastrophe (meteor/solar outburst) which bottlenecked the population and we lost all that tech, only to slowly build it back up again to present day. Maybe it goes in cycles like that?

>Personally I think the secret is that this isn't our first kick at the can

Would make me sort of hopeful desu lad, at least then we'd know humanity isn't as fragile as we thought and can claw its way back.

So Trump will make the CIA admit the genetic experiments that made "aliens"? Can't wait.
web.archive.org/web/20160129084759/http://ufor.blogspot.com/2006/01/villa-boas-event.html

tell me more user

Only that the catastrophe was not a catastrophe.
We are the 4th or 5th intelligent species to arise by now.

It's disturbing how he describes the aliens

It was my clue for LSD

>he didn't watch the x-files.
kys my dude

nah, but seriously this is the episode she gets drunk and gets a tattoo.

I'll say this with no reservation: out of every person who had a realistic chance of becoming president as of the start of the most recent race in 2015, Trump is the most likely to actually reveal alien life or suppressed technology.

here's an old post of mine which expresses my point of view, i just (screengrabbed it cause im feeling lazy atm)

the photo in question was an image of earth at night, cities all light up, taken from the ISS.

auforn.com/Bill_Chalker_35.htm
>Together, two distinct phases of DNA analyses undertaken on the hair sample recovered from Khoury’s bizarre experience provide a striking array of genetic findings. They appear to evince advanced DNA techniques and anomalies of the sort we are only now discovering, or starting to make sense of, in mainstream biotechnology.

Aliens from human DNA? What a psyop.

The greys have to go back!

I lol'd

Spoiler: they don't tell the president

youtube.com/watch?v=562ba_C-ONU

The only aliens that stay consistent through out time are the greys

Yep. We're fucked. We don't need the concept of aliens to explain all those mythologies.

Exactly. They would never risk a leak like that. The Deep State is in control.

It could happen...although I am still struggling with the benefits of doing so, unless they also give us some tech.

BLACK PROJECT TECH NOW!

I think the christians would be open to disclosure after it happened..

However

What does Sup Forums think will happen to the muslim world once the greys are exposed

will we see a islamic reeeeeing at levels never before seen?

What about Carter's little slip up. Supposedly saw a UFO himself, went digging to find out what the government knew about the phenomenon. Was BTFO. Was spotted sitting at his desk, head in his arms, supposedly crying. Weirdness.

i am a Christian and can confirm I am all for alien disclosure, although I don't see it happening.

Let's be clear, The human race can't advanced as long as Islam religion is a thing. Everyone else lives together all fine and dandy except them.

Who are most likely modified/engineered from human DNA. The rest are other breeding experiments or drug/hypnosis induced.

m.valuemd.com/relaxing-lounge/164574-evidence-humanzee-human-chimp-hybrid-surfaced.html

There is no way to actually take care of it though. Not even the glass parking policy lot would work.

Really?

You are an abductee yourself?

i think aliens exist but they definitely aren't ETs, more likely they are highly evolved spiritual Atlantean beings that guide earthly affairs

Not if these boys get to him first

Ya I am but I never talk about. Our family stays really quiet about it and only me and my dad openly discuss it

What blood type are you and your family?

What did they do to you? Do you have any implants or specal powers?

Ab positive

They would take me apart and put me back together.

Sometimes I see things that happen before they do.

They also can't turn me off and that scares them because they can't paralyze me.

If fought them so many times to get off that table in that small brut room

He could disclose it but I think it comes with a risk he may not be willing to take. By the way, I don't believe the U.S. government is in secret contact with aliens, I do believe the U.S. government is aware of their presence though and have been for decades.