Merkel advisors say Germany has 'given up' on Donald Trump acting like a President

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html

Why is drumpf such a child? Why did we elect such a clown?

Lol what a salty bitch

Why is Merkel literally destroying her own country?

good, the USA needs a president who acts less like a president and more like a patriot

Merkel can go fuck herself (no one else would)

Oh no, what are we going to do without Merkel's approval :(

Also KYS OP.

+1 Japan bro.

Good.
GOOD!

Keep going Mutti.
Keep disrespecting the (second?) most powerful man in the world.

Make him angry.

Maybe we will finally get a nuke dropped on Berlin.
A dream come true.

if "acting like a president" means destroying your own country, then yes, Trump will never do that

because she is a commie

it's what they do

Japan confirmed for fucking BRO

they need us we dont need them

What a wonder a couple of nukes can do, eh?

Got some to spare for an old friend in need?

If Merkel hates you, you must be doing something right.

You mean given up a globalist dick sucking.

Her time is coming.

Germany YES!
>Over 80% of Germany will NOT vote for AfD
>Over 50% will vote for Merkel/CDU
>German women protest on streets against Trump and AfD yelling "Allahu Ackbar!"
>German men get shot by police for defending their families
>Refugees get supported through german taxpayers
>Refugees are currently wealthier than the average middle class german
>One million additional refugees to come to Germany in 2017

>g*rmans

> tfw merkel btfo next

milfag detected

Military bro nailed it

Thanks bro
We know who are real allies are

When will she give up on muslims acting like civilized people?

Speak for yourself, she's got a nice rack.

I'd let her telegram my zimmerman if you catch my drift.

I bet a peaceful muslim would.

>WHY WONT HE BOW DOWN TO MY BULLDYKE COCK

Good, I'm sure Trump has given up on Merkel uncucking her populace.

This is one of my favourite pictures of politicians ever taken.
Just look at all the stuff going on!

The body language is beautiful!

Putin is absolutely relaxed, a small smug smile on his face because he knows exactly what he's doing.

Merkel completely tense and terrified, literally on the edge of her seat.

Let's not ignore that it must have taken her a lot to not run screaming or demand the dog be taken out immediately.
She is not a weak women.
But she is easily manipulated and probably insane.

PS.
EVERYTHING POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS WRITTEN AND POSTED AS A JOKE AND PARODY. Sup Forums IS A WEBSITE OF PEACE AND Sup Forums IS A SATIRICAL BOARD.
HEIL MERKEL. HEIL GLOBALISM. #NOTMYPRESIDENT

>tfw you are old enough to remember CDU running ads against the mudslime invasion

Please tell Trump to nuke Germany. It's our only hope for salvation.

why should anyone give a shit what Merkel said?

Sadly, Turkroaches are immune to radiation.

He hasn't even been in office for a single business day and they're already giving up? We put up with that Commie Muslim son of a coal burner for 8 fucking years. Fuck I hate the left

>>Refugees are currently wealthier than the average middle class german

Sadly I don't doubt that this is actually true but I'm gonna need a source so I can spread this info.

B-but i live in berlin----

>Germany gets into war with US
>Germany gets slapped
>Germany gets labeled as bad guys again
>80 years from now kids on Sup Forums praise Merkel

>Refugees are wealthier than avg middle class german
No fuckin way, give me proofs. I want to believe but that seems a little too over the top for anyone

If Trump isn't JFKed, the EU will be dead by the time he leaves office.

My condolences.

Either you are a cuck yourself, in which case you deserve nuclear fire, or you can try and escape OR you accept it as the only, the final, solution to the problem with german politicians.

Tbh, I hope you can clear the blast zone. But if you can take some roaches with you instead, do that.
For the Greater Good.

Sorry, I'm out of the loop. The feck is happening in Berlin why are they all cucks? Is that where ye're keeping your Muslims or something?

>merkel

europe have given up on this cunt since she cant stop importing refugees that want to destroy the continent.

It is incredibly easy to get a lot of money as a refugee. Even easier for them than it is for regular jobless leeches.

They already get cash on the hand instead of vouchers or stuff like that because we lack the manpower to implement and maintain a system for that.

So, in addition to the ~1200€ rapefugees get already(That includes money for a place to live, if they live in a shelter they will get about half of that.), they can, at any time, go to the local unemployment office and say that they are out of money and need more. They will get, at least, 50€ no questions asked. There will be no investigation on whether they actually needed the money because that would cost more than just giving them 50bucks and sending them on their way.

They can then drive, with their free passes for all public transport, to the next office and ask for another 50bucks. Repeat that again and again.

Our social system is very very easy to exploit.
It wasn't as big an issue when it was mostly germans and german citizens who used that system because only a few abused the system.

Now, for the first time since we have a social security system, there have been dedicated task forces to investigate this kind of abuse and fraud.
Maybe that will put a stop to some of the abuse but I doubt it.

Well, for one most of our politicians gather, at least sometimes, in Berlin.
Since we would be better off without, let's say 70% of those people, a nuke in Berlin would do wonders.

Then it also is one of the cities with the biggest percentage of ''''''tanned germans''''''' so mostly nothing of value would be lost.

Last point is from yesterday:
The video of some insane cunt shouting Allah snackbar and the crowd of equally insane cunts repeating it was from Berlin. #womensmarch but let's invite Sharia, eh? Fucking idiots.

Berlin is a containment zone for
>Turkroaches (5.5%)
>Arabs (9%)
>Slavs (11%)
>Nigs (2%)

And also politicians and people the work in marketing and are working on a project right now, nothing too concrete but it will be a totally cool startup.

I wish to repeat, for my readers from the KGB, NSA, STASI and BND:

EVERYTHING POSTED ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE.
NOT SERIOUS.
Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE.
HEIL MERKEL.
GLOBALISM IS THE FUTURE.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLY APPLIES TO MERKEL APPROVED FACTS AND COMEDY!

>BND
Fool, it's the BfV you should be worried about. The media attention being put on the BND over the past years is there to make us forget about them

>caring what germs think
>american

lol

well said, nipbro

Did you not read my disclaimer.
I included the StaSi.

My bad, please accept my apologies.

>By the time
EU will die this year. Grand finale of 2017

He's not your president Germany

Germany, you truly are our best allies.

Deutchbros, please vote the cunt out, please uncuck yourselves, I want to believe.

germany is literally a vassal state of the usa. she will fall in line, but it's hard after the media run a full hate barrage against trump for over a year

"acting like a president" means abandoning all your promises and following the orders of the global elite. Even our politicians admit that once they reach any sort of official government position, they lose all influence over decisions and have to suck it up.

'cause the world is a joke, might as well enjoy it.

thank you japanman
i will learn your language and fix your declining population someday for your kindness

Nah, nuking Germany would just make Merkel right.

>See Goyim? The evil drumpf is a racist war maniac!
>Ja, Mutti. Du hast right about that. Long live multiculturalism!

Why don't that bitch try us, and watch as her muzzle pets flee Germany when we bring in freedom through MEGA
(EURPOE WE CUMMINS FOR YOU)

Why the constant petty personal attacks?
I thought Germany was supposed to be smart.

merkels next

Fucking cuck

Because, she knows she is gonna get plowed once negotiation start so wants to act tough before her election.

Just covering all my bases, burger :^)

Wouldn't want to get vanned and get a free vacation to a nice tolerance summer camp over a small misunderstanding!

lol who gives a flying fuck what germany thinks

You forgot one thing

Churchill: "It is clear to me now that we have slaughtered the wrong pig"

>second

Kys

Don't insult Hitler by comparing him to Merkel, please.

PLEASELETTRUMPBRINGADOGTOGERMANY

That's fine, we don't care what Merkel thinks.

I hope he fucking cucks the shit out of germany and makes an example out of them.

>says "drumpf"
>calls other people a child

hit the weights and get a clue

Let's not underestimate Putin. Trump has to fight against people in his own country, his own party, obstructing his way.
Putin has pretty much free reign.

We need to see how it goes before we know who of the two of them is the top and who's number 2.

no children and communist indoctrination so she doesn't care about fuck all about germany except her living decently enough for the rest of her life.
she's an easy puppet to control too. she had strong ties to the GDR regime her real StaSi files are locked up.
{{{someone}}} noticed this and luckily she was even in the right political party to have a shot at being chancelor. since then she's the biggest puppet of corporations there ever was. but then again that's almost everyone in german high politics.
her most obvious tie to your country is the atlantic bridge. basically a think tank that's used by the united states to influence the political/society climate in germany according to their interests.
it's a relic from 1950 but still works well.

>3 days
>already given up

last time someone gave up that quick they were being invaded by germany

based Berlusconi described her as "unfuckable"

If he went to war with pootin the lefties would want to do that
USA has over 2x the amount of the Russian population.
the world's largest navy would block all ports along with the world's 2nd largest air force (US NAVY) while the US air force would bomb the shit out of the important cities that cannot be destroyed by boats.

berlin as every other major city in germany is a slum of decadence and degeneracy

Same here

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

what I would give for based Vlad as president

hey tard, it only takes about 10 nukes to wipe out both countries.

>Why did we elect such a clown?
well then you should have voted for shillary

kek

Based Lord KEK confirms you speak the truth user.
It seems to me that a couple of years ago, around the time Snowden affair, her demeanour changed and her actions became more feeble. Is it possible she BLACKMAILED or threatened at that time?

Berlusconi as emperor of restored Roman imperium when

The current German leaders are the worst ever. The dumbest people I've seen.

Germany is pretty much a non-country. Occupid territory

Funny, I was about to say America has given up on Germany acting like its globally significant.

you think either side will immediately resort to nukes the moment war broke out?

seriously I think (hope) that Trump and Putin realize the futility of a Russian-American conventional and/or thermonuclear war

top kek

Merkel really does need a good dicking, though.

No, Belgium is a non-country.
Germany is a failed country.

KEK IF TRUMP BRINGS A DOG TO MEET MERKEL I WILL KEK SO UNBELIEVABLY HARD

>>Refugees are currently wealthier than the average middle class german
If you consider white un-cucked germans as refugees, and germans as the enriched ones, then yes.