Sup Forums still believes that being gay is a choice

>Sup Forums still believes that being gay is a choice

It's not, nor is it a disease or a mental illness.

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

>inb4 hiv/aids meme
I've been fucked many times and I'd bet I'm cleaner than all you guys combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/cwJT5qg.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its caused by a germ

FACT

>all you guys combined.
no fucking shit lad

Here I go responding to bait.

There is no faggot gene.
Faggots do not produce children for it to be genetic.
Faggotry is promote by cultural marxists.
Faggotry creates an artificial need to bring in 60 iq dindus to ruin a country.

There is everything wrong with faggots.

Why are you still here Dutch faggot? Go to molenbeek and get lynched

No it's caused by Satan

What anime is this ?

>who you fuck
>not a choice
so are all gay people rapists or what

bisexual man here

I chose butts. I'll accept whatever responsibility this entails

>I've been fucked many times and I'd bet I'm cleaner than all you guys combined.
>I take a bunch of pozzed up dicks up my arse
>I'm surely cleaner than a bunch of virgins
it really is a mental disease

Read Genesis, your warning is in there

Why are there so many homos from the Netherlands?

I want to bet that if the gay gene gets discovered, there would be a huge shitstorm on whether it's ethical to abort some one because they're homosexual.

What about the natural needs that created a retard like you

How do we stop your mom from accidentally thinking your father's sperm is valuable

>I bet I'm cleaner than all you guys combined
>gay guy needs to compare to at least a few hundred dudes combined to have less STDs

Well at least you're honest

No thanks, hell isn't real and christianity is a jewish tool that's a mockery of it's former self.

For most it is a choice you stupid faggot.
For others it's a metal illness.
Repent and give up your ways.
I'm sick of tolerating you when you choose to spread your disease.

If being gay isn't a choice how could it be so prevalent in certain societies like ancient greece and rome?

>stick dick in hole designed to spew out human waste
>can't reproduce to you have to "convert" others into your sodomy cult
>years of ass fucking wear out your anus and you can't hold your shit in anymore
>But there's nothing wrong with this

Its clearly a mental illness

Daily reminder 1 out of every black gay has hiv/aid according to the CDC. Reminder liberals literally worship a death cult for niggers

There's nothing you can do about it, Trump is the first pro gay marriage president from the first day in officd, in american history lmao

When did all these dumbo left wing atheists get on this board? I blame the election but I thought you'd be gone now

Postin in shitty thread

Then he will burn in Hell, there is no such thing as gay marriage. Jesus said man and woman will come together and become one! Gay marriage is not real

>Gives factual points as to why its bad
>yea well ur retarded

Delusional homosexuals, everyone

I-Is this Yuri on Ice!!!?

>I've been fucked many times and I'd bet I'm cleaner than all you guys combined.
obvious virgin

It can be cured

Sup Forums was never a christian board you Leaf

Maybe you should go out and actually fix your country instead of praying. Be the change you want to see you ineffectual, limp wristed syrup drinker.

No but this is.

So explain prison.

Men are straight when they go in. Then they become gay. Then they go back to being straight when they get out.

>gay
>marriage
Pick one faggot.
Marriage by definition can never be gay.
It has to be between a man and a woman and has nothing to do with love. It's just better to be in love with the person you marry. It requires a penis and a vagina. Something faggots only have one of. An asshole is an asshole.

>put mouth on a woman's mouth that is literally her orifice to ingest food
>suck on woman's nipples that literally are not meant to produce milk for you but for your offspring
>enjoy caressing and striking woman's ass fat that literally has no point in procreation

You fucking liberal degenerate satan worshipper

The only way to rightly have contact with a woman is to lay her down on your bed and suspend yourself on a bungie cord from the ceiling and dipping your dick up and down into her

If you don't do this, you aren't white and will be punched in the mouth like richard spencer (pbuh)

This.

That was very fucking gay but seems less degenerate than what OP posted. Eh Sup Forumsnons haven't convinced me, I probably won't watch that gay crap.

Prayer is what will fix this country
Canada needs God
We are abandoning God and we are suffering!
We need to send sodomites to prison
Hang the homos
Hang the abortionists
Make Christian studies mandatory in school!
Fine schools that teach evolution and make the bible the law

You can just ask for an apology for hurting your feelings lmao

You can fuck an asshole

Checkmate

>Durrr

Ooookay.

It is only gay if balls touch.

Also it's quite amusing how you all seem to believe that gay sex is always about penetration and always involves the anus.

It's like you have never heard of frotting.

sauce plsss

No thank you

Let me know if you need any more help

>Faggots do not reproduce

Tell that to the wife of a politician who was caught in a sex scandal. He had four kids and had a serious relationship with a gay man.

Their dicks still work. Their sperm still works.

In China their culture influence is so strong gay men see their flaming gay life style as temporary before they must settle down and have a family.

It's not too hard to think many cultures in history demanded a man have a family.
The whole
>burned/stoned/ dismembered to death if you are gay may have helped them hide it.

You can also fuck an eyehole.
What's your point?

Yes, but you see, I can reproduce with a woman.
I don't have to mindfuck someone else into committing sodomy in order to keep my disgusting woman fetish alive and well

Not without removing the eye

Whats your point?

Your mistake was expecting intelligence from a demographic that finds cock in shit-encrusted intestines arousing.

You're the one who needs help
Gay sex always involves sin and God calls it an abomination, people like you belong in Hell and thankfully God has given you diseases so you go there sooner.

All hetero people that are infertile aren't married, time to tell grandma she can ride the cock carousel again

did they put daffodils in your ass clognigger? neck yourself

You are so boring, and that's why your religion is dying.

Stop celebrating the fanfare and actually do something, instead of idolizing pedophiles.

You can apologize for not knowing how to read and tell that it wasn't the same guy
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can fuck dudes just fine but i won't have a threesome unless you show papers (std check)

I won't let you talk on his behalf unless you are legally gay married to him, it's the law in Trump's america (because he wants it that way)

Fags have died from stds in the past like sphyllis and gonorrhea. Prior to the 18th century, it was their equivalent of AIDS.

Wanna bet?

>tfw no cute bf

>hell isn't real
citation needed. It may not be eternal damnation like its been depicted, but eternal separation from a perfect deity surely exists. I don't think God wants anyone to go to hell, and I think He'll make sure nobody does. Reminder, we send ourselves to hell, not God.

Who idolises pedos? They should be hanged

see:

Yes

Amen

I don't get it

I found one :3

You're a faggot
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

see:

You already made this thread today faggot. Not only are you a disgusting ass fucker you're also an attention whore

Fun fact: rapists will rape men in prison even if they only targeted women.
It's the biggest piece of evidence that serial rapists rape to exert power over another, not for sex.

I don't care if its a choice, it is not acceptable behavior to publicly display and should be kept in the fringes of society.

Both of you should be whipped in the streets

If it's not a choice then it's a mental illness.

It's proof sexually degenerate people are homos
A normal person will have sex with only their wife or husband if they're a woman. A sexually deranged person commits fornication, adultery and rape homos commit all these

That's priceless coming from faggots. Of course your suicidal demographic would know about celebrating pedophiles.

Don't mock me.

Yeah no fucking shit i'm not gonna lay down with a woman the same i will with a man

Not mocking~

The ass is fat let me tell you -_-

So how did you get into shit encrusted cocks going into your intestines

Either it's choice and then it's pretty bad one, you should change it OR it's an illness and you should seek cure.

In both cases you're bad for society if not controled.

Hoe can I be an ass fucker I I don't top?

This is doukyusei, right?

op don't be such a fag and post sauce pls

r u cute :3

>european
>gay

yeah thats about right

>fatty
no thanks

Nobody chooses to be mentally ill.

That's against the law
Man and woman, husband and wife this is the only type of relationship permitted by God.

It's Doukyuusei

Kek bless you eternally. Thanks

>It's not, nor is it a disease or a mental illness.

I agree.
It's a disorder.

You're defective, your brain is defective. You're a worthless genetic dead end, by definition, you're defective shit.

Being gay is literally a mental defect. You are an abomination. Faggot.

88 > 77, consensus is homosexuality created by satan

checked

Any time Dominibro.

No way, commie. Trump makes the law now (pbuh)

He says i can get married to your son after he's 18

Your son has a tiny dick by the way

>a mental illness.
But it is, and there is nothing wrong with having a mental illness. You just need help.

>fat

Yeah hahah no.

i.imgur.com/cwJT5qg.jpg

Dont be jealous.

Being a leaf isn't much better