What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k
bostonreview.net/BR29.1/robin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're supposed to hate your country like liberals hate themselves. It's a projection thing.

>Bill (((Kristol)))
Need I say more?

>What did he mean by this?

"I am a globalist."

I'll translate, "fuck America"

America first was a phrase used by a group that eventually was pro-nazi :^)

>depressing and vulgar for an American president to proclaim "America First"

>american president
>america first
>depressing and vulgar
is this guy fucking retarded?

>Posts on a Korean anime fandom website
>Doesn't hate himself

We remember PNAC you cunt.

I know, right? It should be implicit, that Donald has to actually assert that he as US president will put the interests of the US first is a reflection of just how far things have gone.

Isn't Bill Kristol a jew?

all correct fellow burgers

No one can be this idiotic. I hope he crossed over to Trump's side and is just trolling Never-Trumpers now.

he means hes a kike who wants the goyim to be "one race the human race"

Yes, but more importantly, he wrote PNAC

Tell me Sup Forums, how can you see people make tweets and think that America is anything other than doomed? We all know that there is absolutely no way we can undo indoctrination so severe that people seriously make statements like this, it's irreversible. And the truth is there are probably more/equal amount of these brainwashed morons than there are sane patriots left. And of those remaining sane folks, most are senior citizens.

Effectively the only way to save America would be to literally purge the fucking indoctrinated, or put them into Soviet tier re-education camps. And we all know how well that would turn out right? Even if enough public support could be garnered for something so drastic every globalist puppet government in Europe and Canada (probably China too) would unite to step in. And with the country divided we would lose.

So what else is left to do? Can Trump convert them by being literally the best president ever? I don't think so seeing how its less than a week into his presidency and they're acting like he's been fucking things up for years. Its fucking over, the subversion has gone too far.

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY

Isn't that what neoconservativism is all about? I mean they literally want an American empire.

>Billshmael Crystal

He's a little bitch who is upset because his president is putting his country first,

its suppose to be "Israel first" stupid Goyim

hes an america hating kike.

you're 100% correct. Trump is too nice imo

Bill Kristol is part of the old guard establishment right that got absolutely embarrassed this past election. Their time is done, and they will evolve or die out. Neoconservatism is a disease almost as dangerous as liberalism.

Oy vey! A leader who wants to put his country first? This is insanity! Hitler did the same thing you know!

ITT: People who think they're patriots but don't know the history of their own nation. Sad!

They want an economic empire with neo-liberal trade. They want a stepping stone toward global governance, they don't want an America for America. They want a pawn that destroys opposition to a global, banker ruled dystopia.

>Tell me Sup Forums, how can you see people make tweets and think that America is anything other than doomed?

The American Republic must die before the American Empire can be born.

I, for one welcome Caesar.

This is what a titty-baby does when he loses.

I was against Trump myself, voted against him in the primaries. But Kristol possesses a deep and irrational hatred for Trump that makes him petty and small.

Good or bad, Trump broke a lot of people's sanity.

Not quite. It's more about spreading democracy and western values through force of arms if needed. I would be all for foreign wars if we just colonized the countries we defeated, but the wars of the neoconservatives start accomplish next to nothing.

He's a fucking neo-con Jew, that's what. He means it is anti-Semitic.

Let's sing him the neo-con song.
youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k

>hating yourself
What are we, teenagers?

not all of us

I thought they were just anti-interventionalist when it came to WW2. I know Lindbergh was sympathetic to Nazi's but I thought that's where the connection ends.

>Putting your own country's satefy first is wrong and disgusting
Even on speech day, the commentators were disgusted and for some reason talking about isolated countries in the past.

I don't see whats so wrong putting your country first. You fuckers can be cucks, but don't turn the country into a cuck. We don't have infinite everything to give we need to help ourselves too, otherwise we destroy ourselves and all countries lose benefit.

It's not about preserving what we have, user.

It's about making sure the soil is fertile for what comes next.

They do. It's just who WE want to be our emperor is not who THEY do. We, the people, want an emperor who benefits us. THEY, however, want an emperor who benefits them, and more importantly their foreign corporate financiers.

Uh huh... The left wants to talk about vulgarity? Women literally dressed as vaginas screaming about pussy in the middle of the street is far more vulgar than direct patriotism.

It's embarrassing that he should even HAVE to say it. IT should be ASSUMED. We need the day of the rope to clean out the enemies within.

>Yes, but more importantly, he wrote PNAC

Not to mention his father Irving Kristol, an old Trotskyist, was considered "the godfather of neoconservatism". Those are the fucks who got the West into the Iraq war (for the benefit of Israel).

>Kristol confessed to a deep yearning for an American empire: "What's the point of being the greatest, most powerful nation in the world and not having an imperial role? It's unheard of in human history. The most powerful nation always had an imperial role." But, he continued, previous empires were not "capitalist democracies with a strong emphasis on economic growth and economic prosperity." Because of its commitment to the free market, the United States lacked the fortitude and vision to wield imperial power. "It's too bad," Kristol lamented. "I think it would be natural for the United States . . . to play a far more dominant role in world affairs. Not what we're doing now but to command and to give orders as to what is to be done. People need that. There are many parts of the world-Africa in particular-where an authority willing to use troops can make a very good difference, a healthy difference." But with public discussion dominated by accountants-"there's the Republican Party tying itself into knots. Over what? Prescriptions for elderly people? Who gives a damn? I think it's disgusting that . . . presidential politics of the most important country in the world should revolve around prescriptions for elderly people. Future historians will find this very hard to believe. It's not Athens. It's not Rome. It's not anything."

bostonreview.net/BR29.1/robin.html

he means he's a communist and hates America

i had something of a conversation with someone i would consider a leftist fucking shit (friend's younger brother) today

he was sharing that huffpo article about trump defunding certain NGOs providing abortions overseas with a message to the tune of "trump's gonna fuck over women/abortion rights etc"

i figured he only read the headline, but he claimed to have read the whole article. very disturbing to me, he unironically feels that the united states federal government should be funding abortions in foreign nations, along with other healthcare services because he "cares about global states, not just the US"

i wrongfully assumed, because of my own nationalistic tendencies that he couldn't possibly have read the article, that he couldn't possibly be serious about spending US tax money on foreign state's healthcare systems

i was wrong

FOOK

Oy Vey! Anything but Israel first is Anti-Semetic!

Okay but what did he mean by THIS?

Protect the next generation against indoctrination by fixing the school system and the media.

All they can do is bitch, they're powerless. Meanwhile America becomes morw disgusted with the left on a daily basis.

he means that Jews are not White they are a middle-eastern Tribe who dont identify with us

This goy. Also only greatest ally can have a massive wall.

I think he's joking

he's joking, it's quite obvious with that one now

I think "America First" harks back to the anti-war movement of WW2 who was redpilled and realized the whole mess was caused by Jews.

Lindburg did nothing wrong

>America first is equal to cucking your country

Not hating yourself arguably takes a modicum of self delusion, but so does participating in almost every facet of society. A society full of self loathing is bound to collapse to ones that don't. Just look at how monstrously deluded you have to be to come from Saudi Arabia and not find your country's ways barbaric.

Like 100 years ago. Nobody associated "America First" with Nazis until NPR and NYT starting crying about it.

You just tell him that tax dollars are the wealth of the people of the united states and they choose how that money is spent via elections. If he can't accept that tax dollars are collected to be spent explicitly for the good of the american people he is a filthy globalist commie.

It's not old fashioned at all. America first is old fashioned. Kristol is just a filthy kike who need to be exterminated with all the rest. He's a neocon which means he's a liberal pretending to co-op political conservativism.

America first triggers the kikes because it was a movement of Americans before entering WW2 opposed to intervening. They claim that they are nazi sympathizes who wanted to jews to be slaughtered even though the holocaust never happened to begin with. The kikes have even retroactively turned American hero and icon Charles Lindbergh into an evil fascist antisemite. The "chutzpah" of this miserable race. They hate everything good in this world. We need a real holocaust once and for all

>KKK used it to mean one thing
>Thus anyone who uses it is being racist

Kinda like a 12 year old ignoring the wide political spectrum like this guy
>Liberals literally do not like the idea of people putting America first

Okay, I'll make sure to cover my head when they beat the shit out of me for insinuating that.

Sometimes it's okay to not fit in with the Repubs or the Democrats. In a way, I'm seeing these SJW tactics everywhere.

>America First most American statement and phrase said by a President in decades if not centuries
>Mr. Krystol Meth decries it as depressing and vulgar while trying to pass himself off as a US Citizen that loves his country

>This niggerfaggot gets 10,000 likes

this was unfortunately on twatter; i hope to have an in-depth conversation with him in person, or at least a platform not restricting me to throwing a load of 140-character messages at him

i do fear he IS a filthy globalist commie

also unfortunately, he's a teetotaller type and doesn't drink a lick, and doesn't enjoy associating with people while they are drinking and when conversing about politics i like some beers to be shared

IF YOU DON'T PUT ISRAEL FIRST, YOU ARE AN ANTI-SEMITIC NAZI

He meant that it is harmful for American relations to have this position and to have it so openly. Our standing in the world would be stronger if instead we worked to create mutually beneficial agreements instead of ones that are lopsided against our cosignatories. Just because we have the power to force them to take bad deals doesn't mean it would be wise to. We should absolutely avoid bad deals, but actively attempting to screw other countries openly will not be well received

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

I would advise you guys to not suscum to these leftist retards and o stand for your nation, because look at our country, yes it was beaten to death, but the fel of betrayal that we got after 2002 from our politicians, i would not like anyone to feel. Stand strong americans and defeat international jew cabals.

I still don't understand how putting your safety first is isolation

How is that old fashioned you sleazy jew?
If you didn't put America first in the old days you would be thrown out as the commie rat you were.

SHUT UP GOY AND GO DIE IN ANOTHER WAR FOR ISREAL

Firstly, people have a big voice when they're using a megaphone. There are far fewer leftists irl than in internet echo chambers. Second, a great many people have given up because things have been bad for so long. Let Trump do his job and keep the red pills flowing and take another look in a few years