What are your thoughts on FEMEN?

What are your thoughts on FEMEN?

youtu.be/e5IZYiy0AA0

Very low quality women.

Wrong.

You ask for people's thoughts and then call them wrong? Ok cuck.

kinda looks like the woman that got kicked off the plane

I think they need to be buried alive in a box

I said you're wrong because you are wrong. There's nothing wrong about women fighting for their rights.

Tired: getting kicked off a plane
Wired: getting kicked off a helicopter

Pretty nice titties, Would give a double thumbs up to.

nice muffin top.

Objectively, there's nothing wrong with me splitting your skull with a baseball bat...and that would be far less destructive to humanity at large.

i went to see them on copacabana once. nice titties for free. They received soros money according to an ex-femen and now christian woman.

>woman wants to be a cop
>men have to do her job for her

ok

Yeah, pretty much this. OP is a faggot.

Should be gang raped to teach them a lesson

as a transgendered women i'm angered by this. "my pussy, my rules" is completely offensive. that's implying women can only have vaginas. extremely outrageous. i will be filling a suit against them with the aclu over this blatant discrimination.

>in gay we trust!

What did they mean by this?

B(. Y .)ies

What rights don't they have that they are fighting for? Please remind me.

>FEMEN
Paid prostitutes from Eastern Euro countries, mostly Ukraine. They are/were funded by Soros. Pic related.

They were BTFO hard in Belarus, it was a very lulzy story.

it's the most ineffective protest ever.
i know femen and i know that they show their boobs.
but that's it. i dont know what they are for or against. all i see, all i remember are tits. and i never cared to look them up or anything.
as soon as i hear femen i picture boobs in my head. boobs make me oblivious to anything else.

which is a shame though because most of their tits aren't nice

This. No idea what the fuck they're ever protesting FOR or ABOUT. Not just because of the tits either, but whatever they paint on their bodies is always totally incoherent. Like OP pic. My pussy my rules. Okay but what subject is that about? Abortion? Rape? Who cares.