Antifa smash immigrants limo which may send him broke

>Limo torched in DC protests belongs to Muslim immigrant, may cost $70,000 in damages

>The limousine that was set on fire during the anti-Trump anarchist protest in downtown Washington on Inauguration Day is owned by a Muslim immigrant who says the damage could cost his company $70,000.

>Muhammad Ashraf, the owner of Nationwide Chauffeur Services, spoke with the Washington Examiner's sister publication, Red Alert Politics, about what happened:

>In an exclusive interview with Red Alert Politics, Ashraf said he wasn't a supporter of Donald Trump during his campaign, but Friday's protests were completely counter-productive.

>"I have a different point of view," Ashraf told Red Alert. "I did not agree with many of the things he said, but that still does not give me the right to go and affect someone's livelihood."

Gotta love that anarchism right antifa scum, you are doing your job so well you will eventually turn even the immigrants whom you are supposedly fighting for against you.

Congratulations, you are playing yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/limo-torched-in-dc-protests-belongs-to-muslim-immigrant-may-cost-70000-in-damages/article/2612747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It's the fucking timeline THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

>owns a limousine service
>oh noes muh poor Muslim immigrant

Fuck that pig. He and his family will hung from lamposts during the revolution. Can't wait to watch them kick.

TWENTY SEVENTEEN

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I hope the gifts this past election gave us never stop.

Americlaps have a very good saying appropriate for these kind of situations: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

As a Californian I'm going to need a link for normiebook

Why are you mad a muslim is more successful than you?

how can trumpists even compete

washingtonexaminer.com/limo-torched-in-dc-protests-belongs-to-muslim-immigrant-may-cost-70000-in-damages/article/2612747

Here you go user, Hopefully a better source will come out soon. May you enjoy many hearty keks.

Dumb poor fag jealous of a sandnigger. Sad.

Trump just secured the Muslim vote

LMAO

libtards just cant stop losing

Holy shit lmfao liberals have started removing kebabs trying to protest his anti Muslim shit. Are liberals self aware?

Anarchists are the most retarded shitters on this planet. Even fucking femitheist has a more reasonable worldview than these inbred mongrels.

he probably contributes more to society and pays more taxes, than you do in your mom's basement

Love how pol worships Muslims are long as they are rich. Fucking classcucks.

They look hard as fuck I wouldn't wanna get in their way by posting stuff like this

i hate them also user but i feel sorry for this one

maybe we can spin this? use it to help get antifa labelled as a deomestic terrorist group?

>TFW you realize antifa was actually created by Trump and the leaders are his plants to make this come to fruition

What if he saved up by working shitty jobs just to buy that limo and start his own firm?
I'm not saying there's many, but there are like 1% of the immigrants that actually does something for the society when they arrive to the new country.

Fuck muslims and fuck you.

Gofundme when?

What a time to be alive

>Not being jealous of someone who happens to be Muslim is sucking their cock

Yeah sure, family.

>be liberals
>set a limo on fire to protest against racist islamophobic whites
>end up destroying a muslim immigrant's business instead

Once again the fucking snake has bitten itself.

perhaps we can trick the leftists into removing the kebab for us

WE ARE THE WORKERS

IM GOONNA PISS ON UR GRAVE OLD MAN

Let us know where you live so that we can vandalize your property and lets see how you like it. That's why you cowards hide your face. Deep down even you know that the middle class hates you people. I bet you and your lefty pals sit around and ask yourselves why workers don't like you or your ideology. Situations like this are why.

I like how they run away the second the garbage can starts to fight back. Typical antifa.

>what is insurance

> How will commie faggots ever recover?

Check there website and look up "Help Nationwide Sedan Service"

He left an already-fucked up limo out there to get trashed and collect on insurance instead of paying for an MoT or whatever you have in America.

Yeesssss, kaffir, send moni to my gofundme to stick it to racist amerikkka.

Literally Jewish lightning. Or muslim in this case.

>we are the workers
>let me show you how much of a worker I am by destroying another workers source of income
>oh by the way I'm actually a student and my parents give me money

they really are just fucking retarded. where's the shoot-on-sight roof koreans when you need them?????

Communists now attacking Muslims

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

MY SIDES ARE COMPLETELY GONE

>I feel sorry for him
>because he owns a limo
>capitalist logic
Nigga you high? I guess we like the rothschilds now too huh? The Saudis who fund Isis are pretty rich. I guess soros is now greatest Ally?

>insurance covers loss of clients and profit while you wait for them to cut you a check 2-3 months later and jack up your rates in the process

what did you think it was free money and he'd get it tomorrow

My sides have transcended time and space.

Wasn't that Larry King's driver too?

Hey rabbi waddyadoing.

Classic.

it'll surely be an inconvenience but $70k is pushing it. "could cost". especially for a business you'll be able to negotiate a reasonable insurance contract

D-did antifa accidentally remove kebab?

He owns a limo service, you autistic fuck, he drives people richer than him around town

Is there a way we can use this to our advantage?

It's the principle of it faggot.

yes just keep triggering liberals into using violence against normies, they'll soon become hated

Please kys, you are slowing down evolution with your aggressive nigger genes.

That will teach him for being a statist pig working for the capitalist machine.

Maybe if he spent more time in University and less time earning a meager living, he'd have the intellectual tools to deal with losing his cash machine.

He owns multiple limos.

wtf i love antifa now

What would happen if Trump bumper stickers happen to end up on protesters cars?

Nice

that puts him on the level of Rothschilds and Soros, let's bring him down too
that leaf is no better than SJW

*Legal Immigrants

>fire damage
total loss

>$70k

considering a s-class starts at $94k and a tahoe is $50k new i'm surprised a custom coach-built limo isn't more brand new

somebody do this

see he might lose some income but he's not paying the full price for a new limo

Maybe. We could help raise money for him for some delicious salt.
Imagine the headlines
>Sick degenerate leftists destroy a downtrodden Muslim's livelihood and you'd never believe WHO helped him out!

Beautiful.
Kek just won't stop providing.

there's still a loss of profits and downtime, you can't make money off a limo that's sitting in a shop or impound lot. while i doubt he's racking $70k in that time its likely more him thinking:

>shit that limo cost me $70k

Trump supporters start a gofundme to pay for damages? Hardworking limo driving immigrant gets his limo fixed which shouldn't have been torched in the first place. Pits normies against antifa/leftwing nuts in favor of trump supporters. Liberal minds explooode and jimmies rustled

>is more successful than you
>Loses only ONE limo
>Now broke
Wewlad
Fuck this faggot anyway he needs to go back

When Muslims and Communists wreck each other, everyone wins. Only downside is western countries have to deal with the disruption.

you should all be hung along with the muslims

this is why nobody cares when liberals burn down cities

they are only hurting themselves

I actually can not BELIEVE THIS TIMELINE. DON'T WAAAKE ME UP

supporting trump was the best decision of my life. this $2700 just keeps giving!

>muslim
>deserve to live
pick faggot

BAHAHAHAHA

at least they do some good every now and then

kys muslim shit

watcha doin rabbi?

he's a muslim retard. it puts him at the end of a rope.

most of them arent there for political reasons... theyre kids who think theyre cool because they injected a whole marijuana once and just want to smash shit up and riot... i mean lets face it who doesnt want to pe part of a riot at some point in their life?

>there's still a loss of profits and downtime
Not to mention the complete loss of the limos resale value.

Basement dwellers acting like it's not a big deal just don't have a clue on business in general.

True, but communists shouldn't have the right to go around smashing things willy-nilly. I miss the days when the reds were getting mowed down by mujahideen fighters in Afghanistan, at least then it was over there.

>helping muslims as a joke
>helping muslims
kys

WTF I love niggers now.

They will destroy themselves. Just keep them away / keep away from them and let their own idiocy tear them to pieces. Segregate as much possible from them.

You know the politicians are the ones who choose where the media sit, right?

>2 sheckles have been deposited into your account
Very good subversion there, Moishe.

>>In an exclusive interview with Red Alert Politics, Ashraf said he wasn't a supporter of Donald Trump during his campaign, but Friday's protests were completely counter-productive.
>>"I have a different point of view," Ashraf told Red Alert. "I did not agree with many of the things he said, but that still does not give me the right to go and affect someone's livelihood."
Its funny because if he were back home he would probably help in killing infidels or people that didnt worship the way he does

How about we really BTFO antifucks and set up a gofundme for the poor bastard? Show everyone that we're actually the good guys.

Does insurance even cover random acts of antifa?

>it was a muslims limo, so that means it is bad to destroy property

if it was a white guys there would be no news articles about it

Nice id

Ah, it seems like /laffypol/ has arrived. Don't worry, you will be hanging besides him.

fuck off faggot. you know pols being raided when people are talking about goofundmes for fucking muslims. the left gets shit on its face and a muslims shit gets torched. it's already a fucking win win.

The only reason there's a article in Washington Examiner is because it's really right leaning.
This won't be reported anywhere else.

you're fitting in so well

top jej
they're already destroying each other.

MOTHER OF KEK

You're a retard and it's time to go back to /r/the_donald

No serious human being gives a shit so long as they integrate well within society and accept western values. (IE work for your shit, no large amounts of gibs me dat)

Make no mistake those morons in the streets destroying everything are by no means much dumber, then current diversity hires in politics and also not much more ideological. If we play our hands right we can easily outmanouvere them and use them for our purposes. I hope you all, especially the Americans with free speech will help our democracy in the next elections in autuum.