Sup Forums what the fuck? Trump eliminating the TPP and signing anti-abortion laws...

Sup Forums what the fuck? Trump eliminating the TPP and signing anti-abortion laws? Businesses are going to get fucked in the ass and we're gonna have millions more niggers who would've been aborted.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2016/05/11/black-lives-matter-28-of-abortions-done-on-black-babies-but-blacks-just-12-of-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All i want is the wall, hard stance if terrorists and limited immigration. I thought that was why he was elected? He doesnt seem to be doing that yet

nice try shlomo

My cock is reaching levels of hardness that shouldnt even be possible!!

Sweet alternative facts bruh. Cutting funding to overseas reproductive health centers is banning abortion to you? TPP is cool now? If you're that dumb, maybe you can explain this sign to me?

Sage

Sup Forums complines about white genocide then bans abortion like whites get those kek

Fuck off kike abortion kills whites as well. The price isn't worth it

What kind of fucking kike loser would depend on a vile jewish practice like abortion to confront his enemies???

Passive aggresive cucks....

I want that wall and deportations but I fear it won't be done

All those centers do is support degeneracy in other nations

They should be fucking bombed

Niggers are only 14% of the population, spics need to go first

The globalist business model can be fucked in the ass for the next 500 years for all I care.

All he did was block money for foreign aid abortions.

Nigga pls

lifenews.com/2016/05/11/black-lives-matter-28-of-abortions-done-on-black-babies-but-blacks-just-12-of-population/

See
Tons of spics are aborted. But I agree, they are a much greater threat to America than niggers.

So what is it? Is trump going to quit support of the american abortion clinics or the abortion clinics overseas? The first option is ultra retarded, the second option is nothing to be angered about

Republicans love niggers. Didn't you know?

>Tyrone stabs someone
>Gets out on parole
>Republicans don't care that Tyrone wasn't rehabilitated, or his sentence wasn't extended
>Tyrone stabs someone again
>Republicans don't care
>Tyrone's "baby mama" is pregnant
>she gives birth to a baby in a drug riddled area, to be raised by herself (a prostitute and a drug addict) and her various abusive boyfriends
>more Tyrones are born
>she can't abort

Republicans love niggers! Remember, whenever a nigger causes a crime, you can thank Republicans.

Is pol retarded? America already has a rule in place that doesn't allow federal money to support abortion. This rule is a gag rule.

I don't think he'll do a fucking thing, but let's wait and see. So far he did this, which is going to allow more minorities to be born.

I don't care if a nig or a spic aborts their baby. Why the fuck should I? Unless you are going to have orphan farms where you put these kids in, fuck off

>The first option is ultra retarded
It would be good if he could stop using tax dollars to fund it, and convince Hillary supporters to fund the genocide of their future voting base with their own money.

Well, they did abolish slavery.
Are you suggesting that Sup Forums should become democratic and be hilldawg?

White women choose to abort their children at a higher proportion. I would support planned parenthood if they pursued Margaret Sanger's original goal of reducing births among non-whites and the very poor. Trump made the right move here.

Can you guys fill me in how he did the right thing? I'm not really here to argue but to learn why withdrawing from the TPP and abortion shit was good or bad.