Just how true is the amerifat meme?

do you honestly go outside and see an obese public?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=percentage of americans overweight
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Not always that bad, but yes.

Im sure its like everywhere else.

You see fatties, normal, and fit peopel.

This

There are a lot of fat people around, yeah. Mexico is actually worse I guess which is weird cause they're supposed to be starving third worlders.

I rarely see unusually fat people unless I actively open my eyes to look for them

THICC

The majority of fat and lazy people are baby boomers and gen x. Millennial tend to be smaller.

Nearly everywhere you go be it a store, school, post office in the US you will find at least one obese person.

As Dojo Master of a fast food place in amerikkka it's pretty true. On a normal day you will see some pretty bad examples of what human weight should be, but you get like 5-27 obese people a day, and about 0-4 that are egregiously bad whether they have mental disorders or a physical oddity things of nightmare I have seen.

>tfw no THICC american gf to eat burgers with

I live in Texas, almost every Mexican female over the age of 30 is obese. I'm not sure but Dallas seems to be thinner than most cities in the US

Yeah, it's downright shameful. I don't think there's any singular facet of my people that makes me despise them more than just how fat they are. They are unashamedly fat when they SHOULD be ashamed of how fat they are. Then they have hideous people that spearhead movements like HAAS. Why anyone would ever take diet advice from people who's bodies you don't want to look like baffles me.
I mean, if you want to look like Jabba the Hutt, listen to Amy Shumer tell you that she can be rich and obese and still get laid... but no husband, lol.

i live in south texas and mexicans get unhumanly fat

I didn't start noticing how skinny most people were until I started getting fat myself.

If anything it is women that are inflating our fat numbers. Most of the fat people I see are women.

Women especially are super fat. I live in OR, which is in the lower half for obesity, but it's rare to see an attractive woman in public. The average female is about 160 lbs and calls themselves 'curvy'

>going outside

A woman who looks like that, but 20 years older sends me nude selfies

Yes.
It makes me sad :(

healthy at any weight

sage

Mostly everyone over the age of 30 is overweight where I live. But I live in a lower-middle class area with a lot of white trash and shitskins.

even our "fit" girls are fat

Watch the movie "Forks Over Knives". It explains the epidemic perfectly.

Yes. Especially in melanin enriched female wellfare recipients.

Enough with Amy Schumer Planetoid already

Was in the US a few years back your right here but you have another section of fatter than fatties that use those scooter yolks. They're rare, but they're there and unavoidable.

This

If chaturbate has taught me anything, it's that fat acceptance is far worse in Europe than here.

It's all the carbs. They have plenty of calories but they don't get enough protonz n shit to actually grow.

I regularly travel to Europe. The obesity is much worse here. It's painfully obvious when I come back to the States after a week or two abroad.

The obese should be gassed and then rendered into fuel.

(((soy lecithin)))

and

>phyotestrogens (fennel, soy, etc...)
>pesticides
>BPA
>estrogens reduce thyroid function
>estrogens are lipogenic
>estrogens make you fat, quickly
>estrogens, e2 specifically, promote cancer growth

Women already make enough estrogen, and if they didn't exercise, they'd get fat on their own, though not as quickly as they do today.

If you're a guy, and you have a gut, you can thank all the (((soy lecithin))), (((soybean oil)), (((pesticides))), and wheat in your diet.

most american's arent that fat

only about 10 percent

which is way too much, it should be 0.03 percent

So, to answer your question:

Where I live, yes hambeasts and hamplanets are common, especially those wearing skin-tight clothing.

It's mostly regional. Well off areas, the people tend to be mostly in shape. Poor areas have a lot of fatties.

38% of americans look like her. 13% are dangerously "obese" meaning they have to use mobility scooters. Only 22% of americans are deemed in shape. Mostly the young.

34 here. Basically Everyone I knew and I grew up with is fat and ugly now. Ive always tried to stay in shape. Maybe 5 or 6 people out of my graduating class of 230 could run a mile in under 9 minutes. Maybe 2 or 3 of us could do that and do 100 push ups. It's so bad. The boomers are much worse.

The younger kids especially girls lift like crazy so there is hope. That's why I fuck 22-25 year olds and when I do fuck someone my own age they better have money.

its totally false. mexico and fiji are fatter

google.com/#q=percentage of americans overweight

what you said is completely wrong lol

At risk of sounding like a broken record, the damn blacks and mexicans are fucking up our numbers.

For example:
56.6% of black women are obese and 82% are overweight. That's not a typo - 56.6% are obese and 82% are overweight.

Sorry, forgot source:
stateofobesity.org/disparities/

they congregate at walmart and anywhere there is free shit. Honestly anywhere there is government housing you will get the obese people. My group of friends are all young and in their 20's and all are different degrees of fit.

70% of the population is overweight lmao, 36% of that is obese

Adults typically are somewhat plump, but there is a spectrum. If you're under 30, you're typically thin actually. I speak for NC, but even NC is somewhat south so we're supposedly fatter.

IDK, amerifat is true statistically, but you don't see it usually.

depends on where you go. if you hang around Walmart you are going to see a lot of fatty's.

>this, minorities really don't eat well, they make trailor trash diet of mountain dew and hot pockets look healthy.

Yes you see a lot of fat people if you go into Walmarts and places like that. The other thing to keep in mind is a lot of the true fatties are shutins. You don't see the worst cases. This is one of the reasons you're seeing the death rate spike in white people. Between the fatties and the millions on drugs it's bound to knock some of them off.

>do you honestly go outside and see an obese public?

Yes. That picture is pretty much the norm now. Attractive non-fat woman are a rarity. Sad.

Most Americans adults are overweight and a third are obese.

Surprisingly, I don't see that many like her, and I live in the South. I'd say about 20% of her exist, and 10% use mobility scooters (sometimes because they're old as fuck, but usually because they're fat). 33% of our total population are either obese or overweight, though it's probably higher because our national standards got lowered at one point.

Not really. I live in the heartland (Farmer central, food is rather cheap) but everyone is rather skinny. It really depends on how you take in food. There is a lot of self indulgence.

A patriotic American is one who cares about their nation's problems.

So yes, Americans are stupid and fat, and any American worth their grain of salt will see that and want to fix it.

Location matters a lot. The south is much fatter in general. Visited a friend in western Florida and the Walmarts there are teeming with scooter fatties.

it's a little worse than average. Like everything here, the statistics you see are bad because blacks and spics are much worse.

>tfw i had sex with a woman almost as fat as this one
I seriously have to stop thinking with my dick.

Fuck why did i laugh at this?

I've lived all over the US (moved 20 times in my 32 years of life) and it really depends on the area. But in many places, yes, if you go out in public you will see obese people.

Why is that? I recently finished the catcher in the rye, i liked it a lot, i really did. I mostly read it more like a time machine. And the 40's america seemed pretty amazing and fit with all that jitterbug dancing going on. I heard corn syrup is to blame.

yes, its not a meme.

I live in West Virginia.

I see more obese women than anything else.

This thread made me a bit depressed. Does trump have a plan or something to make america fit again?

Dallasfag, can attest. Most people are in good shape, but the fat ones are usually just chub-schleps, the kind that look 10 or so pounds overweight.

Then there's the meatwads. Occasionally you get a total fatass, but for whatever reason Mexicans seem to especially fall prey to it. I swear aside from trophy wives there's not a woman over 40 that isn't morbidly obese. Like fuck, you're supposed to be the starving ones, slow down.

The weird part is many tend to spend a hell of a lot more on food. I live near a cushy neighborhood so going out means there are mid-to-fancy places close by, and for shit's sake why do the poorly clothed people always order the double-bacon-triple-pattymelt-burger? (With mayo, of course.) Different strokes, I guess, but Dallas on a whole is better than most other big cities, aside from Mike "My policy plan is Pakistan" Rawlings and his cronies

Run the economy into the ground. Start a war with mexico. Food Prices go up, Fatties who can't get out of the conflict because they can't run and take too many seats up on public transportation will die or be sold for meat to the Canadians.

No, I live in Colorado and fat people are few and far between despite all the worthless potheads. I saw a lot of fatties in England, this past summmer surprisingly. Depends on where you live desu. I know a lot of very healthy people but I am a world class athlete.

it really sucks my city is only 32% white so there are tons of jabba the hut spics everywhere it is hard to find girls who dont outweigh me by over 20 pounds

Any good?

she t h i c c doe...did you bury your face in her stank ass?

You see normal, fat and, fit people in America, like everywhere else.

But you only see ridiculously obese people in America. Like "holy shit how did you watch yourself get this fat kys"

Houston Fag here.

Its their diet. Its grease, fat, and hot acidic shit. It ruins their intestinal linings, they start bleeding out their ass, this goes on for years with horrible diarehha and ass bleeding, their digestive system is ruined by 22 so they are exhausted all te time and constantly hungry. And what to do they eat?
so goes the cycle

younger generations are much less fat than middle aged and older people. overall we have like 4% more fat people than europe

R A R E?

KEK that description

>At the store yesterday
>fat girl couldn't get out the door
>she had to like pick up her fat rolls and squeeze through

I'm never eating again.

R a r e
a
r
e

what cruise ship?

Same brah. Which part?

Speaking of being American, I'm literally sharting right now. I'm not fat though and I'm using a toilet.

yes, mostly women, because women hate responsibility and lack self-control.

If she's fit, she has a responsibility to stay fit whereas if she's obese, she can eat all the tiny chocolates she wants without worrying about ruining her figure, because it's already ruined.

Why do you think we put up woth California Communism?

Everyone is hot as fuck and the fatties get shamef off to all the red states. Sad but true

Here in minnesota yes, everywhere. Came from california you don't see it too much there.

i hate canadians so fucking much

That kinda figures.

I volunteer a lot with NTFB and similar groups, sad to see most of the people- a fraction of a fraction of a percent though they are- that legitimately need food have to stand in the same line as fucks weighing at 300 or more.

The worst parts gotta be the kids, though. I swear if I go to one more event and have a plate of food snatched out of my hands by a """"starving"""" hamplanet that's already 200 by 12, I'm gonna go full Dylan Roof on there asses. The worst part is it makes you feel like the volunteering you do was wasted on assisting people's suicide.

No and I live in the deep south. Not everyone is a whale but they definitely exist.
If you removed nigs from our obesity statistics we'd be on par or even better than some other first world countries.

It's true

Tell your people to stop poisoning our food you fucking kike.

THIS

they also fuck with our crime statistics too. especially when fucking retards keep identifying CLEAR AS DAY mexicans as white.

whites are only 70% of the population in the U.S. because mexicans are counted as white. fucking stupid.

what's wrong amerifat?

Amy Schumer has lost a lot of weight. Good for her.

hello fellow WV bro.

lots of fat women around my area too

Why are liberal degenerate states in so much better shape than red freedom states?

I can find a hot slut easier than I can find a fat whale here in CA.

No. People in my area are relatively fit. You see more obese blacks than anything else desu senpai.

a bit west of charleston here fellow Sup Forumsack

what about you?

over here your idea of normal would be morbidly obese you just got used to

this post is important

im depositing one certifiable (You) into ur Sup Forums account

Probably because we still have to work here in the red states you commie fucking nigger.

Niggers and spics are driving up the numbers. White Australians are actually fatter than white Americans. White British are almost as fat as white Americans. Not all people who are overweight actually look "fat." The percentage of the population that I would classify as "fat" is probably about 45% overall, and significantly less if they're white. The area you live in makes a big difference too. In a white California metropolitan area you won't see many fat people. In a rural area or a ghetto you'll see fatties everywhere.

the poor whites and niggers and spics all shop at disgusting poor persons stores, they drink soda like its water, they eat white bread and chips. Fat monsters!
I go to whole foods, so most of the people I see are healthy and fit.
we live in different worlds, the skinny and the fat, the poor and the rich.

My wife has hypothyroid and is a thyroid cancer survivor. I think it probably came from dental xray machines, but no doubt her diet contributed.

She's not super fat, but she needs to lose 20 lbs. I'm trying to get her to lose weight, but with her fucked up thyroid it's hard. Treatment should make it possible. I'm only 32 and she's 26, so I'm wondering if I should just cut my losses and divorce her.

I hate fat women.

Further west of Charleston, the necropolis that has become Huntington. Where the fucking niggers from Detroit are peddling their fucking drugs.

Basically this.

>work
>be fat whale
Nigga we work too, we just get paid a shitload more and segregate from the actual niggers

You can get rich as fuck in california thanks to all the ridiculous job opportunities

Obesity is contained to the conservative republican states.

Scientific studies suggests there's a genetic component to obesity. More pleasure signals in their brain trigger when they eat or smell fast food and sweet items. It's sad.

They need to fix overweight definition though. Its not as common but people like me are technically overweight but I am mostly muscle. Gym rats inflate the number by a couple percent I believe.