/democrats/ general -- WTF do we do now edition

/democrats/ general -- WTF do we do now edition

So we are 4 days in and already Trump is making an asset of himself. What does the party need to do to regain its footing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first day in office he did one of his most important campaign promises. BTFO

Be more like a kennedy democrat and not a bunch of nigger panderers

Thats big butter jesus, faggot.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Picture related touchdown jesus on fire after being struck by lighting.

I've passed it hundreds of times and drove by it the night it was struck by lighting....

Resignations and surrendering to authorities would be a great start.

if you aren't a LARPING Faggot. Then you must no if ands or buts, you must run a white male in 2020. You must run a white male in 2020, let me say it again you must run a white male. But you niggers are stupid so you'll go and run Corey Booker or the shitting bull Elizabeth Warren you retards.

Noice.

Kick out the progressives and the neo-liberals, reform around classical-liberalism or some variant thereof. It's literally the only hope you have.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

I miss touchdown (aka quicksand) Jesus. Always remember seeing it from 75 on the way to Florida from Michigan. It was a landmark that meant we were almost in Kentucky.

Five dollar foot long Jesus just doesn't have the same impact

Killing yourselves on mass would be nice, or fucking off to a third world country so you can be surrounded by your holy brown people also works.

Burgers really are asian-tier in term of shitty art

>tfw lived 10 minutes from touchdown Jesus
He wont be forgotten

I remember right after 9/11 all the main streets in west bank cities were littered with candy wrappers..

Me too, now they replaced him with 5 dollar footlong Jesus, it's just not the same

Lake Michigan just south of the inlet at round lake

That moment when you realize your boat isn't that big....

Sweet imperial jesus, I cannot believe it's not Jesus.

Easy, dump Hoyer and Pelosi then choose new leadership from the midwest in 2018.

Ditch the hard left authoritarian SJW. Kill the remainder of the third way Clinton democrats. Take Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders and throw them in a blender with someone who has youth.

You need some kind of new deal democrat who can speak to your average person and who will enact polices that benefit your average person, no more sucking wall street cock. Single Payer Healthcare for one. Jobs Jobs FUCKING JOBS

Most importantly listen to the voters and do what they want and again DITCH THE SJW, they will vote D regardless, you think they will vote R?

Wait this is in the us?

Drove past him everyday for work. Was missed after

>Be more like a kennedy democrat and not a bunch of nigger panderers
This.

You call Republicans divisive but then spend 4 years arguing over identity politics, pandering to each niche special interest group, and insult or ignore half the country.

Try being American first and representing all Americans.

Most likely this. If they run Corey Booker or Elizabeth Warren they will 100% lose.

If they were smart they'd run a white male, like you said, but a younger white male, someone in the 35-45 year range, would probably have a chance with that.

It probably won't happen because so many in the party are putting ideology over pragmatism and want to see another "oppressed" group in the white house.

Its fucking beyond crazy

Vote in only people of color my bros.

No more white democrats in positions of power. What were we doing by nominating Hillary, a white woman, and Kane, a white man?

That was boneheaded. We need to drop all these privileged white people from democratic tickets.

killing ourselves would probably be the best option.

Where else would it be?

It's too late to ditch the SJWs we are tied to them now. We gave them what they craved the most, legitimacy.

It would be like the Right openly coming out against the Tea Party crowd, or the pepe crowd. They can't do it either.

We can't shake the new trans movement anymore than they could shake the libertarians.

I remember israeli agents being caught celebrating on that day

LBJ ditched the dixicrats, we can ditch the SJW, they are rotten to the core. At best we can attempt ignore them expect for some minor bullshit. if we let them write real legislation they will destroy free speech, among many other things.

i'm killing myself and I urge ALL fellow democrats to do the same

i can't live without free abortions.... i just can't
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

They vote.

We will not survive without them, we must at least humor them so that they feel included. These are the problem people, the ones who will throw tantrums at the drop of a hat.

It's like the gays, we had to double down on that small minority until all of America was afraid to attack them openly.

is that the street name for white phosphorus?

>They vote.

In areas we don't need. Extra votes in CA or NY will not win us the election. We need white middle class and poor people in red america to flip the electoral map. That means we have to listen to and appeal to those voters.

If a bunch of babies sit home in their blue enclave it will not harm the presidential election.