You hear that, Sup Forums?

You hear that, Sup Forums?

You make her SICK!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149332/Baby-killer-doctor-Kermit-Gosnell-says-release-imminent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you NO shame?

>oh no I can't find my abortion so I can keep fucking chad for eternity

Planned parenthood defunding is the best thing for the white man and the taxpayer

What difference does it make? You can still get an abortion with a bottle of vodka and a coat-hanger. Don't expect others to pay for your mistakes

I don't care.

Planned parenthood is a private corporation. They should be funding themselves. since they are a 501 (c) 3 it's time for abortion supporters to step up the donations.

It makse me sick that she is even thinking about using my money to fund her abortions.

Hopefully sick enough you don't need to kill babies with my hard earned money ever again let alone get pregnant

I'm not congress tho

This.

I literally can't believe Americans passed Planned Parenthood at all, it's basically a tax on responsible men that lets irresponsible women go out and have unprotected sex with Chads and face no consequences for it. Responsible white men are being taxed for this. Think about that.

I'm all for free abortions for everyone

world needs less brown people

GOOD

stop fucking every nigger and expecting to get paid for the pills

pleas God, let trump stop planned parent hood

OMG I cant murder my unborn child after my drunken one night stand.

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Why don't they focus on making an adequate replacement for the ACA so these cunts don't have to go to planned parent hood. A solution to a symptom does not treat the actual fucking problem.

This. Fuck religion. We need to be practical.

I'm genuinely curious what you meant by this. Could you try again in English?

your abortion will be $900, miss. cash or credit?

THE MAPLE MAN NEEDS YOU!

Does Sup Forums want abortions banned completely?

Wouldn't it be better for a baby to be aborted rather than be born in a terrible household where the parents never wanted the kid in the first place?

>free

oh you poor deluded fool...

this tbqhwy
Blacks get more abortions than anyone else.

I don't like it either. Means more niggers nigging & and white trash women killing their kids. So were basically spending more money on the prison system.

>Does Sup Forums want abortions banned completely?
No, I want to make sterilizations mandatory.

PP is keeping the nigger birthrate down.

>UNCONTROLLED EXPANSION IS ALWAYS THE BEST EXPANSION

Fuck that. Free abortions is a horrible idea.

Maybe make the first free to keep lefties happy but the rest need to be full price. Don't make everyone pay for dumb peoples mistakes

Yes, nigger. No more sacrifices to moloch.

Tax payers don't pay for my tampons and condoms so why should I pay for their "alternative contraceptive"?

Why should the tax payers fund women getting abortions? They should pay themselves

Some people consider it to be murder.

Frankly I consider it more ethical to kill the unborn fucker rather than let parents who don't want the thing raise it. Although on the other hand if they really didn't want the kid there is a few other ways to dispose of it rather than an official abortion.

Complex subject

>Congress makes me sick
No that's the fatherless niglet growing inside you making you sick

It's DISGUSTING that the Republicans don't want to help people like Grecia

lol you guys sure are funny

honestly leave our website
never come back
sage

>there is a few other ways to dispose of it rather than an official abortion

What in the complete fuck are you talking about

We can go with the old Chinese system. One married couple can only have a certain number of kids and if they exceed that they go to prison

>ignoring Planned Parenthood receives no federal funding for abortions

Do you /pol-tards know that **85% of abortions** in the USA are performed annually on un-wed Black mothers? EIGHTY FIVE PERCENT!

Stop and think for a moment.... this may be a bad idea!

I'm all for stupid people ruining their lives and not being rewarded with welfare. Why can't THAT happen?

why are normalfags only concerned about racism, weed and abortion? fuck normalfags

The question becomes, though, how many of those are superior White man babies?

I'm literally not black though, I'm looking for serious answers.

Thanks for answering. I mean I understand not wanting tax dollars going to abortions, even though I'm not sure about my opinion on that, but what I wonder is if most of Sup Forums wants the option of abortion to be gone.

A system like this wouldn't be bad.. but not prison. Maybe the household would be taxed higher if they have more than a certain number of kids? Not sure.

Makes me sick that all of those worthless nigger fetuses will go unaborted

Get wrecked baby murderers.

You can pick up tampons / condoms for free at Planned Parenthood.

If there's one thing I learned from those undercover videos, it's Planned Parenthood is fucking creepy. Not necessarily the videos themselves, really, because they were pretty bad on their own. It was the way everyone unified behind the banner of Planned Parenthood itself as this entity that could do no evil, it could do no wrong, it was just a series of isolated incidences at multiple locations. The way people turned off their brains and just automatically thought PP=good/enemies of PP=bad that I find disturbing.

hol up das racis af. shut it down

It makes me sick that my tax dollars help pay for you to kill your babies.

Slaughter your offspring on your own dime, whore.

Put your money where your mouth is and donate yourself.

Blunt force trauma to the stomach
Coat hanger
Alcohol and a hot bath (apparently)
"falling down stairs"

Think outside the box

THIS

Wouldn't it be better if people didn't bang each other unrelentingly? If getting pregnant is a mistake for someone then they should deal with their problem instead of destroying a future person.

Don't fuck if you can't handle it.

make abortion legal, but anyone who have abortions will be sterilized for life

Free abortions should be only available if they accept free sterilization at the same time.

Maybe liberals should just donate money to planned parenthood instead of donating to Bernie, then Hillary, then flying to a protest against the defunding of planned parenthood.

came here to post this.

>Coat hanger
Dafuq?

Wow maybe get a job with benefits.

Why do city people need health insurance so badly? Is it really that hard to not be garbage?

The problem with that is that you're never going to find a way to get people to stop fucking. Not even STD's stop people from fucking each other. Forcing a baby in a family that doesn't want it isn't going to fix that. It's just going to make a lot of kids raised in shitty environments which may in cause turn into more welfare being shared among them.

That's the way I see it anyway.

Ah yes!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149332/Baby-killer-doctor-Kermit-Gosnell-says-release-imminent.html

The doctor who was convicted of killing LIVE babies with scissors and dumping fetal remains into the waters off his New Jersey home to be devoured by crabs is so convinced he'll go free he is training for triathlons

In a new book about abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, he tells the authors the three cops investigating his case only arrested him because they were Catholic
Gosnell, who was convicted in 2013 of murdering three live babies and the involuntary manslaughter of a patient, is serving a life sentence
Now 75, he spoke to the authors of Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer,in a two-hour prison interview
He is so certain of his innocence and release, he is getting in shape for triathlons
A total of 47 fetuses were found in Gosnell's Philadelphia abortion clinic, but it could not be determined whether many of them were born alive
He is currently inmate number LJ1445 serving his time in state prison in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. None of his sex children or his wife visit him

Only if you can prove you are destitute. Otherwise you have to pay for them. They are a business.

Are you trying to tell me you've never heard of a coat-hanger abortion? People used to hand out coat-hangers with planned parenting branding on them to trigger cunts.

Just shove it up there and fish the fetus out

taxes should not go to planned parenthood and neither should they go to churches.

Old meme about how to get rid of unwanted pregnancy. Basically taking a coat hanger and shoving it up the vagina with the intention of piercing the placenta way early into pregnancy, and killing the infant.

Saw this in the news. I was so pissed. Shes complaining about not being able to afford to feed her EIGHT fucking kids. All ugly as sin and look like they have down syndrome. I hate mixed people. Also where's the black dad? is it one or 8 different ones and why is he/they not there now. what did you think he was gonna stick around? Someone needs to make an example of them. White women need to learn there are repercussions for this kind of behaviour.

Not enough niggers get abortions.
85% isn't a drop in the bucket compared to the welfare leeches that pop out 5+ kids for gibsmedats.

It's a homebrew method of abortion. The woman sticks a straightened out wire coat hanger up her puss, scrambles the baby with one end, then queefs it out when it's bloody sludge.

What about someone who was raped? Or what about the off chance that the condom/birth control didn't work?

stop stealing my ideas, leaf

I finally understand now.

You niggers have never seen a pussy in person nor fucked one so you don't care about them being on the pill/IUD/abortions given by PP.

I'm pretty conservative on most things, but being against contraceptives and abortion seems to be more of REEEEEpublican kind of thing.

Get your dicks wet boys then realize that defunding these things can ruin your sex life.

>planned parenthood
>only there if you didn't plan

My noodle is moving on its own.

Plan B. You have to be awfully lazy to need an abortion nowadays.

You realize that leftists will NEVER let them go unfunded, right?

Now, they can virtue signal by keeping Planed Parenthood afloat, saving the money of the white taxpayers and taking money from shitlibs

>karli

nice stripper name you have there

>thinking about defunding

LMAO, i guess she didn't get the news that president trump just passed an executive order that makes ALL NGOs that offer or promote abortion services COMPLETELY ineligible for government funding.

guess what planned parenthood is?

LMAO.

>forcing
Nothing was forced. The people fucked and that is the entire point of fucking. If you didn't want the child you shouldn't have fucked. Deal with it.

Good I'm glad she's sick, hopefully it'll develop into cancer and eat away at her brain and she'll die like the whore she is.

Can some body explain to me why the government has an "obligation" to fund PP when PP is a private organization?

no, abortion should be allowed if the woman was raped, woman is not in good health, and if the parents cannot raise it.

rape falls under the 3 acceptable exceptions

failing birth control doesn't. You shouldn't be fucking someone you don't want to reproduce with anyway

why should a random guy be paying for some girls abortion?

her body, her problem.

Oh noes now the roasty whore won't be able to afford her numerous abortions!

Just in case you're serious, hook-up culture is complete and utter cancer and the taxpayer shouldn't be footing the bill for a bunch of myopic degenerates sowing their oats.

That's true but what if she didn't know she was pregnant till a month after because neither knew that the condom failed?

>The people fucked and that is the entire point of fucking. If you didn't want the child you shouldn't have fucked.

Do people still think like this? So are you telling me you're a virgin and you're not going to fuck until you want to have kids?

read the thread, retard

we are pro abortions

we are anti state funded abortions

learn the difference

People are retarded with that though. I've heard so much dumb shit from normies

>you can only take it once
>if I take it I can never have kids
>it will make my pussy smell
I just don't understand them, they fear plan B but will eat the pill all day long not realising how much it fucks with the rest of your body

No need. They can literally buy Plan B, the morning after pill. It's not like it's expensive. They give it to you at the hospital if you report your rape.

>You shouldn't be fucking someone you don't want to reproduce with anyway

Why? Sex is part of a relationship and one can't really tell if they want to have a kid with the person until much time has passed.

Which is cheaper: abortions or paying for a lifetime of welfare/prison commodities?

I don't know if this is true or not but some dude I was talking to who lives in the US and claims to have experience with the Planned Parenthood organization said that after they abort babies they save the placentas and fetuses and that they get sent to subsidiary/sister companies where they're used for research as well as stem cell infusion therapy for rich clients like George Soros.

Has anyone else heard about this? Apparently for this reason the wealthy elites will never let the program die under any circumstance.

>pro-life for his people
>pro-abortion (not "pro-choice," which is a weasel word) for everyone else

This is the red-pill man's perspective.

The people that create new threads about some random person's twitter post need to be banned.

You are shitposting.

I thought it was like 3%?

>You hear that, Sup Forums?
>You make her SICK!

Good thing she has her ObamaCare.

Oh Wait.....

twitter mining is in a low today

I realize you're being flippant, but you just listed four ideas that are either completely ineffective or likely to kill the mother.

Can conservatives just be honest for one goddamn second and admit that they're just following some dogma that their parents/friends/media laid out for them? Think through the actual issue for two seconds and you'll realize there is way more grey area than >muh murdering babies

Prove that abortions have a meaningful affect on nigger population control.

For every 1 kid they abort, 7 are born to take their place.

We need to get rid of welfare too, but good luck.

it doesn't anymore.

remember: a government strong enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take it all away.

president trump is doing the hell out of that with some of the shittier policies of the old administration.

Kek'd hard

hopefully she dies from that sickness