WTF I hate Trump now

If he can't even make proper burger eating decisions, how can we expect him to make good decisions for policy?

1) he drinks his own bottled diet coke instead of getting regular coke and getting it as part of the value meal.

2) he eats the entire container of fries before taking even a single bite of the big mac, despite opening the big mac container.

It SPEAKS VOLUMES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
grammarist.com/usage/hanged-hung/
nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.html?_r=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are clearly not an American... you eat the fries while they're still hot, otherwise they turn to shit.

I eat the fries first while they are still good and fresh

basically this

fuck you, now i want a burger

Why though? Did you get dropped on your head at birth or something?

The redpilled thing to do is to eat the burger while periodically taking some fries, thus getting the benefits of both strategies

Fries get cold very quickly and boy do they taste horrible after that

Why would you wait for the fries to get cold before you ate them?

I like to eat half the fries, then stuff the rest into the burger

Who the fuck eats the big mac first? You either eat them at the same time, or eat the fries first. You never give the fries a chance to get cold because McDonalds fries taste like shit when cold.

McDonald's fries are great but ONLY while really hot. And they get cold really fast. The man knows what he is doing.

Would it redeem him in your eyes if he switches to the new Grand Mac™ available for a limited time only?

I would drop support for him if he moved down to the Mac Jr™, available for a limited time only at McDonald's™.

McDonald's™, I'm lovin' it!

You always eat the fries first dumb fuck. They get cold quickly and they're the appetizer, while the burger is the entree.

I don't know what kind of shitty mcdonalds you idiots go to, but at mine the fries are too hot to eat as soon as they're served. They need a minute to cool down. Thats when you power through the first big mac.

Exactly how many Big Macs™ Do you eat in a sitting lardass?

And how do you know the Big Mac™ I'm that pic isn't his 2nd?

When I get paid the first ting I'm going to do is buy a Grand Mac™ from McDonald's™.

How fucking autistic do you retards have to be to argue about this shit.

About this autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

You think those fries came right out of the oil fryer right next to his seat on the plane?

They were probably already getting cold by the time his slave delivered them to him.

It was only Trump's decisive action which allowed him to enjoy what little warmth remained in the fries!

Fries deteriorate in quality faster than the burger, and the burger leaves a more pleasing aftertaste when the meal is done.

You subhuman burger before fries peasents need to be hung.

You're supposed to eat them on the way home as an appetizer because McD's fries turn to cold, soggy shit after about 3 minutes. If you're lucky and get them fresh.

What's the point of being rich if you still eat literal shit?

pussy

t. Too Autistic To Eat In The Restaurant

Damn right he eats his fries before the burger. What kind of America are you in?

Youve got a point. I do eat all the fries first myself but would prefer fountain soda 1000% and would never leave the burger open letting precious heat escape.

THE MAPLE MAN NEEDS YOU!

Wtf everyone eats fries first faggots

Burgers get better with age.
Fries get cold and stale.

Marilyn Manson should have been president. I am disappointed that we chose a racist over a man who believes in governmental reformation. Marilyn Manson is not a monster or a satanist, but he's actually a savior who was able to bring over a million people together through the power of music. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. How dare you all turn your backs on him. None of you believed in him and now it's to late to say sorry. He is the smartest man on the planet and you should show him resplect. When Marilyn Manson does become president, I hope he creates a pit and throws every last one of you down in it and then lights it on fire and laughs as your worthless bodies are burned to ash. I hope he eats the remains of your ashes via a satanic BBQ at the back of a Applebees while your families are being eaten alive by hungry Jewish liberals. This is the most hurtful thing I've ever had to watch. This country is dead to me until you put Marilyn Manson in the white house where he belongs. I trust him more than any American right now and I believe he is the only leader worthy of being called our next president. All of you worthless Republicans should just let Trump during an assassination attempt because he won't do anything special as president. I hope you're all proud of your decision. # MarilynMansonfornextpresident

>Not saving the best till last
Fries are shit so you eat them first to get it over with and to get your moneys worth then eat the big mac for dessert

Every photo that Trump takes is staged. Not that it's a bad thing that he does it, he does it though, and I think it great. I have my doubts that he ate any of that shit. Until I see a photo of him actually chewing fries, or a Big Mac, I will doubt that he eats that crap. Just look at the photos of John Who? He was stuffing his face with all of that. I don't see any salt granules on his dark jacket, or on the table. I see no ketchup being used. No bite out of the burger, and no one opens the burger box before eating it. No drinks taken from the coke, even when a shitload of the fries have been eaten... And then there's the fact that he can literally eat whatever the fuck he wants. Why would he eat that?

>Restaurant

Did you just call McDonald's a "restaurant"? Well, I guess by US standards, maybe ...

>for desert

You do know mickey d's sells actual deserts right?

i put my fries in my burger and if theres more then there can fit i eat them

Dude, if I could eat whatever I wanted I would eat a different kind of burger for every meal.
Burgers are god's food

grammarist.com/usage/hanged-hung/
retard

Who doesn't eat the hot fries right away and save the glorious Big Mac for second you filthy commie gypsy dirt person? Go back to cheeky nandos you fucking failure.

>2) he eats the entire container of fries before taking even a single bite of the big mac, despite opening the big mac container.

I do that all the time, especially when driving.

I do that, but just with their standard cheeseburgers.

>he doesn't ask for the unsalted fries
lol

Who the fuck would eat the burger first? Fries get cold as fuck quick and taste like shit after that. I always eat my fries on my way home cause they'll get cold as shit and taste like ass otherwise.

Yeah, that's a good point. But would you eat good burgers, or McDonald's burgers? He has a world class cook to make him whatever he wants. Including a way better burger than a McDonalds burger.

Ok I know this is a slide thread, but the fact you even think this is an acceptable slide thread is appalling. Fountain soda from McDonalds is terrible and you always eat the fucking fries first, they go bad within minutes.

trump doesnt eat fast food, retard. only niggers do that.

>his slave
>Chris Christie

>wanting to eat in a piss covered mcdonalds filled with old fucks, fat fucks, and screaming kids

>thinking Trump didn't pay for an imported Kenyan to sprint from the McDonalds at the airport to his private jet to keep the fries hot

fucking pleb tier, guaranteed those were piping hot when delivered

Who doesn't eat fries first you fucking degenerate

Fries first, flip open the big mac container so you can put your sauce of choice in the top of the container.

Fries get coldest the quickest, so you eat them first.

Sometimes you just want McDonalds dude.

There's no possible way to explain it. It's like Funyons or Welches Grape soda.

>Unsalted fries
Homosexual spotted

nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.html?_r=

But Donald J. Trump is taking a different approach: A junk food aficionado, he is hoping to become the nation’s fast food president.

“A ‘fish delight,’ sometimes, right?” Mr. Trump told Anderson Cooper at a CNN town-hall-style meeting in February, extolling the virtues of McDonald’s. “The Big Macs are great. The Quarter Pounder. It’s great stuff.”

>Welches Grape soda.

Uhh, no.

Fries are good at any temperature
Yum at every temperature (YAET)

French fries are the shit faggot, way better than burgers dude.

Wtf i love french fries, GO TRUMP

Why would anyone eat cold fries?

The Diet coke is a inside joke you fucking retard.

>tfw I've been staring at this for a few minutes trying to get a seizure

I agree. But I also this

How long does it take you DYEL's to even eat a Big Mac? Its 80% buns and lettuce anyway

>‘fish delight
Is not even a real thing.

you put the fries on the burger and eat them at the same time. its like a hashbrown on your bacon and egg and bagel in the morning.

>(((value))) meal

Soros would be proud.

Order off the dollar menu and watch the manager shit his pants in fury at being outsmarted by the man your parents taught you to be.

Only a pleb eats cold fries.

you know you can just ask for "fresh" fries, right? asking for unsalted is unnecessary and rude.

>he wants to sit around and wait for them to make special fries for him

I guess thats 5 more minutes you don't have to spend in your mothers basement.

>Never eaten fridge fries.

they take 7.

He doesn't need to get the value meal because he's not a pleb like u. He's a proper decadent capitalist.

I do this too

Thats The most degenerate thing I've ever heard. I've ever heard of the top coins and make money off of our shit leaving us with minimal effort to make sure I didn't mistaken the coin is mining and I can send a good day at work got here at 5 love you sugar and I can send a good day at work got here at your doctor appointment oh are you th are you do I bff now just relax bff now just relax bff now just relax bff now just relax bff now just relax bff now just relax

I do that with the Sausage Mcmuffin. It's pretty great. I take exactly 2 bites from the hash brown patty, so it fits perfectly on the Mcmuffin.

This.

Fries first always.

It's a fucking burger thread

pretty much, I usually eat 2/3 of the fries then break into whatever and slowly finish the fries.

you are a fag, once those fries go cold they are inedible.

he loves the food so much he gives each item a cute pet-name.
>this fish
>it delights me
>i shall call it...
>FISH DELIGHT

They put way too much salt on the fries.
I want to taste potato.

>he eats mcdonalds fries for the taste of potato

Retard

then, by all means.

>he eats the entire container of fries before taking even a single bite of the big mac
My friend does this and I sometimes do this

>Eating half the fries first before the burger
What's wrong with doing this?

W-what if I want a bacon cheeseburger?
With onion rings and some barbecue sauce.
Fuck, now I'm both hungry and horny.

That's how I eat, too, but without opening big mac, because

Did someone say
>Grand Mac
I made myself one of these a while back, had to rape 2 QPCs to create it.

This. I even tried reheating them once. Tuuuurible

>Tfw every time I order a plain hamburger with ketchup I get a weird look from the server

Do I have to have cheese, bacon, and all that other shit?

You order them unsalted, so you can ensure that you get brand new fresh fries. And then you ask for extra salt packets.

I prefer Wendys. Their everything is better and the one near me is staffed by white girls.

*White

see

Good goys.Fall for Mcdonalds marketing tactics. I wonder how much trump got paid for this.

I'm not trying to fuck them, man. I'd just rather not have my food touched by niggers and spics.

Have some pride.