Why don't blacks ever talk about black on black slavery and how whites were participating in what was already...

Why don't blacks ever talk about black on black slavery and how whites were participating in what was already established in Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
huffingtonpost.com/dwayne-wong-omowale/myths-and-misconceptions-_1_b_9637798.html
eyewitnesstohistory.com/slavetrade.htm
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/03/black_slave_owners_did_they_exist/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because blaming whitey is a business for them.

the myth of blacks sellin each other into slavery is nothign but a myth. i know alot of people from africa who said that never happend those are lies made u by slavery apologists. funny how they never can post a source showing blacks sellin each other. its really sad how racism is instilled into our society

Being that I have actually studied this, it is common knowledge to most historians that the costal kingdoms on the west coast of Africa sold rival inland tribes for guns and coin. It is a well documented event since most slave ships were meticulous record keepers.

Oy Vey that's anti-semitic

>guys whites dindu nuffin dey gud boyz

fuck off libcuck, I'm proud my ancestors brutally whipped niggers to death and then brought their families to work on grueling conditions. niggers deserve no less.

i support you but i still want corroborations

fpbp

also, black on black slavery is still thriving in Africa

Nice :)

They can't snag sympathy and reparations with black nations

Fact, don't do any leg work for him. The fucking retarded cunt can use Google for "collaborations" if he wants to know what happened

Implying that Sardinic Jews and Arabs weren't in charge of the slave trade.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
A confederate jew whose parents were slave traders.

Pick n mix commentators, same a pick n mix religious people. They pick what suits them, ignore everything else and mix in a good dose of hyperbole and conjecture

Because then they'd have to acknowledge just how much blacks from Africa hate our African Americans.

Blacks claim to be decedents of the ancient Egyptians, who built wonders that are still around today on the backs of slaves.
Really makes you think.

fuck off kike.

I love black dissonance and irony. Also...
>traces lineage to ancient Egypt
>doesn't even know who his father is

Neither they talk about the Zanj rebellion in which blacks rebelled against the Muslim slave owners in Iraq.
One of them claimed he was muhammad

you clearly don't... if you suggest they sold each other you would get laughed out of any serious acedemic circle
link
huffingtonpost.com/dwayne-wong-omowale/myths-and-misconceptions-_1_b_9637798.html

stop embarassing yourself please. im gonna email your post to my college professor and he's gonna get a good laugh.

better luck next time.

>Huffpost

Tell your professor you used huffmost as a source. He will get a good laugh.

wtf is this

She's saying the slave trade began with slave raids? What slaves were they raiding? The slaves that were in fucking africa owned by the fucking africans.

AKA what OP was talking about. You are so fucking dumb holy shit

It's probably his prof's piece, Or the piece he cited in the lecture titled "it's not your fault. You can do nothing wrong. Unless your white 101."

Take a trip to the new African American Museum of History and Culture. The beginning covers that stuff. It starts in 1400 and goes from there.

I don't know, why do people lie through their teeth when they stand to gain something? Makes no sense

>Talks about going to college
>Cites a huffingtonpost source which is a known biased source.
>Expects people to be on his side

You're clearly retarded user, did you prof tell you to use Huffingtonpost because it's totally not biased at all? I wouldn't even be surprised if you actually are a college student because of how crazy biased college professors are. It hurts me that this is the state of affairs in America where it's considered perfectly fine to lie about things on news sources. It's considered normal and ok by American standards to report fake news to the public and act like it's fact. Any form of journalism nowadays if a fucking joke and almost always false news, half truths, or blatant lies.

You can live in denial but don't insult my intelligence.

stupid niggers

Because niggers know they aren't going to get any reparations from the fucking Congo, but they're hoping they can get them from US government.

"Most of the Negroes shipped off from the coast of Africa are kidnapped."
eyewitnesstohistory.com/slavetrade.htm

try learning actual history. my professor told stories of how the slave traders would raid african village with nets and steal the africans. the africans had inferrior weapon and were helpless against the whites. one black girl cried in class and said her grandma used to tell her about the story of how her ancestors came to america.. its amazing the stuff blacks went through.
im also gonna send your post to my professor. he's gonna laugh really hard

cause that doesn't make any attempt to persuade me to give them some of my money

My god this has to be bait.
I can't tell anymore the left has become one giant shitpost.
If you are actually interested in learning the real story read this book. It has many sources from various slave ships and abolitionists.

not sure if you're trolling or just retarded, you're professor should have told you if you are going to cite something you can't use a .com, .org, ect. You can only use sites like .edu or .gov for sources because the others can and are biased sources.

they were kidnapped... slaves... that the africans had. Having slaves is bad. Africans had slaves. Africans did bad. That's the moral of the story.

jesus christ, it really doesn't matter if you're trolling or retarded here

there is no difference in this case

how many pages? i don't read books with more than 200 pages.. don't want to waste time reading a bunch of bullshit

kill whitey

>my professor told me

and that my friends is a good example of liberal indoctrination

Funny story.
I'm a history major as you can tell from my other posts.
I had this one respelled professor, he was discussing the slave trade with us going quite in depth. Out of the blue he asks "who do you think were the most enslaved people on earth?"
A black girl responded with the usual muh people.
I already knew the answer, so I said that it was the Slavic peoples.
He said that is correct.
The black girl threw a fit afterward.
But I will never forget the look on the white peoples faces as they learned the truth.

my professor has a PHD from a big named college.. Yeah i trust him over you

omg so this. slaves bad.

fucking niggers

Because it's something exaggerated by racist whites trying to justify their wrong doings.
Faggot

Nigger pimps are just reliving their ancestral culture of slavery, through the means of selling some cunt.

In my experience, blacks don't believe that blacks enslaved each other. In their minds, whites ran around Africa playing Pokemon. If you try to tell them that blacks enslaved each other and sold them to other races, they'll tell you that's just lies white men come up with in textbooks to make everyone forget the "truth." Of course, they don't even consider how poorly blacks treat each other in this very day and age.

>impressive degree
>guaranteed honesty
>"Why fact check if someone smarter than you tells you something?

You, sir, are truly a useful idiot, and a good liberal. Congrats!

black on black slavery was nothing compared to the white atrocities committed in the untied states. at least slaves in Africa and else where were considered human beings.

Muslims castrated males slaves to avoid the same demographic situation the U.S. is dealing with today.

Also I'm sure you'll have difficulty finding historical documents that prove non-blacks thought of blacks as anything more than savages.

blacks owned slaves in the states.

Link related used to have the stats but that was before the BLM shit
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/03/black_slave_owners_did_they_exist/2/

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my professor said the arabs and africans treated each other like brothers.. google blacks in iraq.. you will see alot of blacks in iraq becasue the arabs RESPECTED THE AFRICANS. Islam teaches to be nice to your slaves... white people mistreated the blacks and used them as chatel slaves. chatel slavery is illegal in islam..

Too busy making (((music))) and attending to (((business))).

Because it doesn't benefit them. They don't get welfare from black guilt, it comes from demonizing the white population, and trying to make them feel as if they should pay reparations for what happened to their ancestors who've been dead for over a century now.

If in any way, it did benefit them, I guarantee you that they'd claim to be absolute experts on the subject, and start claiming things such as "the blacks of africa need to pay mah reparations for sending my ancestors here in chainz!"

You see, the black is a species with no concept of what it means to be moral. They are just like jews, only without intellect, and skin of darkness.

so that's why all those niggers convert to islam in prison

all these rappers and black celebs once they sign those contracts turn into new slaves. then they are owned by white people again.