Donald Trump = economic illiterate

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Communist youtuber lays down why Trump will NOT save AmeriKKKa.
>trump will never bring the jobs back
>if he does the jobs will just be automated
>trump will never fully withdraw from NAFTA
>trump doesn't have a basic understanding of trade deals
>trump will ruin the economy by badmouthing china

Sup Forums completely and utterly BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/805648997574672384
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq8ReOuiTGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>communist
>saying that a self-made billionaire is economically illiterate

Fuck off Jason

>Aliums!

>muh automation

I get automation is real and happening, but leftist are the first to always fall back and call it out as a cover for "immigration". Then cruelly joke about how working class people being replaced by automation are somehow deserving of it.

Which is retarded because if there is automation, there is literally no reason for immigration.

never heard of this man until today
>stumbled upon video of him talking about how Disney's Recess is educating children on the dangers of capitalism

>Communist
into the trash you go

>economic illiterate
>by a comunist

this must be a meme

Jason hasn't posted on Sup Forums since he was doxxed years ago.

Trump has a degree in economics

>communist
lel

Those are L I T E R A L L Y Reddit's talking points

they said he'd never be president too.

Maybe he is just more clever than other politicians, analysts, and journalists?

Trump doesn't understand how basic foreign econ works.

>Communist youtuber
>says Trump is economically illiterate

bait harder

its like when the neighborhood autist would throw your insult back at you, cringey projections.

Please, tell us more about chairman Mao

How is Jason wrong about economics?

A fucking Communist calling anyone else economically illiterate.
Automation is a very interesting concept, I work in manufacturing and for every new automatic machine there has to be someone working it. Also you need people to repair the machines and to keep the feed going. This is a man who has never worked in manufacturing in his life (most likely never working at all) trying to act intelligent.

Mao didn't kill anyone. The GLF deaths are heavily exaggerated.

So this is the face of the proletariat... hmmm

Dude I know this guy, he totally took an economics class once in college and was there on most of the days, heard he got like a B+, Trump is finished now holy shit

I heard is part sami, sorry you had to see this.

Jason literally is poor. He's only fat because he's addicted to refined sugars and has to drink a liter of Coke a day to prevent withdrawal. Plus he mostly eats at Burger King since that's all he can afford.

I came from a shop that had some pretty high end products coming out of automated CNC. Magazines that fed robot arm loaders, machines that could be programmed from start to finish run tolerances holding half a grand through and entire order going from blank to turn to grind.

Took probably 20% of the workforce to make 300% of the product, who all received double or triple the pay as a typical drone operator.

All I saw automation do was give people that could adapt to a market a better paying job, job security, and the ability to produce much more wealth or product or GDP/C, whatever you want to call it.

Not seeing a problem.

Yes.
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/805648997574672384

>trump will ruin the economy by badmouthing china
Obama sucked China's dick, and that didn't turn out as we had hoped.

>youtuber
stopped reading there

>Trump doesn't understand how basic foreign econ works.

Did Bill Clinton, Bush, and Obama? We lost millions of good jobs and only got cheap toys and gadgets.

>communist
>knowing what's best for anyone
Kek

That's only due to the falling rate of profit, retard.

>That's only due to the falling rate of profit, retard.

guess I got stumped. Before Billy and free trade with china where was this falling rate of profit?

Why is it difficult for people to understand that automation here > jobs/automation in china

The automation meme is because Karl Marx argued machines would put the worker out of business. He saw the worker revolution happening in an industrial society but it was instead the agricultural Russian Empire that had the marxist revolution.

>Trump
>economic illiterate
He literally studied economics at an Ivy League school back when Ivy League meant something

The fuck are you spewing about? Legal immigrants are typically highly educated and primed to be the ones overseeing automation. Illegal immigrants take the low paying/low prestige jobs and accept low standards of living because its better than their shit country. Working class Americans are just pissed they no longer live in the glory days of American nuclear supremacy and $.05 McDonalds cheeseburgers.

Makes sense, how could I forget Marx was a fucking nihilistic cunt.

So what? He's still wrong about virtually everything.

>So what? He's still wrong about virtually everything.

whats the solution then genius?

Communism. But it can't happen in the First World, only the third world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq8ReOuiTGw

Is he still living in his moms basement in Canada?

>legal immigrants are typically highly educated
I still don't see why we need to take them.

Are you such a kike that you want that extra .05% of efficiency by using foreigners? Why can't they just build and develop their own countries? Why can't we empower our now laid off working and lower-middle class to oversee these jobs?

Why must we ruin social cohesion to bring these people in? Just so you can have a very tiny spurt of economic growth? Lets just trade the country so I can have cheap goods guys :D

>Illegal immigrants
They accept low-paying jobs, and then rent seek off of our institutions. Getting free education, healthcare, and welfare. While paying a fraction of that back in taxes. Again, all while being a net loss to social cohesion so the democrats can have a vote.

Fuck off I'd rather see white kids and white people do those shitty jobs rather than exploit brown people who can barely speak english.

Americans are pissed because this country doesn't feel like America anymore. Being a pan-european population spread, where some substance of social cohesion can exist.

communists being good with the economy ever

how bout no

No. He lives in an apartment.

Wow you are really ignorant. Its due to the trade deals that were passed such as NAFTA.
Please sage this faggot

>Communism. But it can't happen in the First World, only the third world.

I'm not really impressed. Study the last 70 years harder.

Most of what you know about communism is a total lie.

>Most of what you know about communism is a total lie.

In fact, I have personally known people who lived in the USSR and under the Communist Party of China.

you are ignorant.

They're too fucking lazy to work and they bank on automation taking off within a few decades. Jobs will still be around as long as AI doesn't become sentient.

Where's the guy who always posts in Jason threads? He knows everything about him and says that he's addicted to Burger King and refined sugars

Someone post the Trump will never list and how he has done everything it was said he could not

this mother fucker is audio engineering illiterate. Jesus Fuck watch your peak levels you fat commie fuck
>You can't simply pull out of NAFTA
that's not what he's saying
>You couldn't stop it overnight
That's not what he's claiming
>Capitalism generates tons of profit
This is not a bad thing.
>China doesn't manipulate it's currency
Is this satire?
>Popularist
Is this satire?

Communism was an interesting reaction to the problems that came out of the industrial revolution, but we are moving into the post-industrial era. The largest companies are Google, Netflix, Amazon, FaceBook. What are the means of production here? What is the product? How do you own these things?

The greatest part of our GDP is health care. How does one own the mean of producing health care?

The world is no longer production lines, and mines. Marxism will fail.

>Is he still living

Those are in a bubble m8 except for Amazon which actually holds critical delivery infrastructure.
Goybook will only last as long as the social media fad does and Netflix so long as dumb goys continue to get ripped off by a shitty provider. Google on the other hand is harder to judge.

Marxism was never important, nor were the tenants of communism. The only thing that matters is the framework of Identity Politics.
>1) Define an identity to divide a population. Rich vs. Poor. Us vs. Them.
>2) Blame one group for the problems perceived by the other group and promise to solve them.
>3) Seize more power and wealth.
>4) The revolution never ends. The enemy is never defeated, the problems are never solved, or new divisions are invented.

>Those are in a bubble m8

Our economy exists inside a bubble then. And how does the delivery driver own "critical delivery infrastructure." Why doesn't he just buy stock in his company? Lets all get paid in stock options and call ourselves communists?

>Unruhe + Sup Forums

Oh wow, I totally don't expect a garbage fire today, user.

>self-made
>small loan of a million dollars

Get out

>is communist
>thinking he can comprehend economics.
lmao

I said that Amazon owns the infrastructure not the driver. The infrastructure would be warehouses and the technology they use for organizing what they do.

I never mentioned anything to do with communism so stop being so aggressive. Tech being in a bubble isn't a foreign concept I don't know why this triggers you so much. The fact that Goybook bought Oculus Rift for a billion or Microsoft buying Minecraft off of Notch for 2.5 billion should have tipped you off.

>Communist calling someone economically illiterate

Really makes me think...

He is. That image was a hoax put out by RAIM.

>small loan of 60k
>complains about student debt

The 'automation is taking all the jobs' thing is just a globalist meme to try to convince people not to reject the cancer of free trade. Automation is a relatively minor threat in reality.

oh shit I remember when you were posting these threads non stop in September I think. Pretty funny man

stop posting with your proxy jason.

>Implying that you could turn a million dollar loan into billions instead of pissing it away and being in debt for life
You nerd virgins are so cute

Get the dido back in ur butt libcuck

> Plus he mostly eats at Burger King since that's all he can afford.
LOLOLOLOL

>Donald Trump = economic illiterate
>Communist

O man I am laffin.

holy shit sargon of cuck follows this guy AHAHHAH

Jason tried to defect to the DPRK a few years ago after he was arrested for fighting his landlord.

You should all go kys

Jason has written nine self-published books on Marxism. How many books have you written?

I'm not Jason and Jason hasn't been on Sup Forums since 2013 when this site doxxed him and sent his mom death threats.

>nine self-published books on Marxism
if they were colouring books at least they'd have some value

Jason uses real sources you dipshit.

>I've written a dozen fan fictions online about what i would do if i wuz in charg so i have a valid opinion

a communist defending china and claiming capitalism will fail?! color me shocked

We in the last few years have bought a lot of CNC machines. What we do is we have several people who program them, and then we use regular laborers to run them. The process is automatic but you still need at least 1 person for two machines.

how does that make them any more useful than fire-kindling?

Even our higher end college degree jobs are being outsourced. Science and engineering positions are moving away also, while we continue to flood our college's with international students who will likely leave our country,.

>multi-billionaire real estate tycoon and business mogul doesn't know anything about economics

When the fuck will this retarded shit end? Do you seriously believe this shit in your mind?

takes more skill then you think. there's a reason why so many American football players go bankrupt after 5-10 years of retirement

>Communist youtuber

These two words make me want to genocide right now.

>be a communist
>but refuse to live in a communist country

EVERY FUCKING TIME

How is Jason wrong?

more like Jason WONG that chink loving cuck XD

Many lottery winners go bankrupt too.
Some people jus can't help but spend everything they have. My Grandpa explained this to me when I was little. You have to save your money don't waste your 20's drinking and going out. I really took this to heart since he was a self made man, there was no loan for him. He saved his money until he could buy his own machine.

If he hates capitalism so much, why does he make videos for patreon money?

He's a capitalist himself in all his practice.

If he really wanted to show us, he'd use our welfare to support his lifestyle.

Because he's poor. He lives off his youtube earnings and patrion donations because there are no jobs in his region.

op when was the first time you started shilling for jason on Sup Forums I feel like it has been 2 1/2 to 3 years. Anyways it is really funny that you do this jason..

Kek that's true I always see these edgy communists talk about how great it is yet refuse to live in it. At least Lee Harvey Oswald had the balls to move to the Soviet Union and try it. People like this guy just talk talk talk. I think it's because he has no real labor value he's just a windbag. In reality they would shoot him for being useless.

sounds like he belongs in a gulag desu senpai

Is this the Maoist fucktard that lives in his mom's basement and tried to explain Venezuela's economic collapse using the videogame Tropico?

lol drumf btfo indeed

Economics isn't really a hard science, its full of guessing what people will do.

The economy is supposed to serve the people, not the other way around. "Economic growth" isn't some deity that has to be pleased through sacrifices like constantly raising housing prices, unlimited immigration, outsourcing, and insourcing.

I'm looking forward to an economic collapse, and I think one is going to happen under Trump. I need a collapse in order to invest my money and possible buy a house. I don't care if the economy is sluggish as long as I have a good quality of life.

How was Jason's Venezuela analysis wrong?

Jason JASOOONNNNN!!!!!!!