Who has not seen the light knows not true darkness

The darkest truth that you can ever learn is that there is in fact a happy red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums does some very interesting things that have more depth than many of you realize. Downplaying Hitler or the 6 gorillion for example.

How is this significant?

The most shocking thing about Hitler is that he didn’t actually kill any jews. Literally, he did not place a single one into a gas chamber or fire a single shot at a jew. It was the foot soldier, the army captain or the SS guard: it could have been you, or your neighbor. The potential for evil lurks within you and those that you love: the demonic archetype not only lacks a monopoly on evil, it isn’t even the actual source - YOU ARE.

But herein lies the happy red pill too. You have within yourself the potential for agency. To do things, to shape the world, to imagine and bring thoughts to life.

If we wanted to blue pill the masses, the Hitler is evil meme is among the best to employ. Not because millions of people didn’t die, but because YOU ARE in fact the Hitler mythos: you too can bring your ideology to bear upon the world, you too can radically transform the world.

The question before you, the difference between taking the red pill and the blue pill, is whether you will view evil as a potentiality or an eventuality. Will you embrace agency or fatalism? And what choices will you make if you decide be a transcendent being exercising agency?

When the truth of the fact that YOU ARE has truly entered into your mind, when you have finally begun to be red pilled, the world will look radically different than the shitposts in pictures two and three of this thread. With your imagination and agency restored, you will come to realize that poverty or hunger or disease are choices that we make, not inherent parts of reality.

For example, we have the ability to build a space elevator with today’s technology. In fact, with decades old technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

The US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a few short years.

So now that YOU ARE, that you the potentiality in the world rather than fatality, you come to comprehend the world in a new way.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

Poverty, death, and disease are choices that you make. It turns out that you were Hitler all along.

And that is a far, far darker truth than anything wannabe red pill dictum.

But at the same type, this is a happy red pill. YOU ARE and because of that you can be any Hitler that you want to be going forward. You can set aside the fatalism of the past and be the bearer of potentiality into the future.

Can you bear the weight of responsibility, or will you forget this and take the blue pill? Will you be entertained by endless stream of minutiae spam that you are fed here, or will meme an interplanetary species into existence?

The choice is yours user, because YOU ARE.

HLI would be proud.

A space elevator would short the van allen radiation belts to ground.

Are you the real deal? Has Space Elevator really returned?

so many low IQ retards on this board

This is the ideology of satan.

It is evil because it destroys society.

Sup Forums is getting a little bit to meta for me

>launching nuclear waste into the sun
It should be stored on the moon until someone feels like reprocessing it into more fuel.

Continued from previous thread...

>You may test those claims by climbing those steps. Be weary, they filter out only the most ruthless to the top.
Maybe I will, I'll let you guys know if there's cheese pizza at the top.

>Indeed, but money rejection can only occur in a mass exodus. Rejection of the survival based fear the self proclaimed "masters" impose. Do I use money to survive? Yes. Do I like using money? No.
It's not really money in general. Money is just a word used to describe a medium of common exchange of goods and services. A barter society is not stable, as people will naturally start hoarding some goods that are more valuable than others as a means of universal exchange medium, as thus money is born again. The key is to abolish debt based money and introduce money that represents actual production again. Read "Manifesto For The Abolition Of Interest-Slavery" by Gottfried Feder.

>In fact I often do things for favors and not for money, as favors are worth far more than money most of the time.
Favors are good, but don't start doing it for free for everyone now. For friends and family? Absolutely. For Jack down the road with whom you almost never speak? No. Been there, done that. Was the computer whizzkid of the village I grew up in. Great people, and I liked helping people out. But whenever they fucked something up after I fixed something, I was the culprit. Don't expect gratitude from people who are not gratuitous. Ask money from them instead.

My immediate thought; he wanted focus on this and the potential GDP growth. In any case, this topic is mind-blowing so bump for interest.

Can we (((meme))) another audience with HLI?

You might call it the ideology of the Morning Star, a name given to Lucifer and adopted by Jesus:

>I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

Sure, nothing wrong with that. The post doesn't pretend to present optimal solutions, only to show that things which are traditionally regarded as difficult problems are in fact trivial.

I bet Auschwitz was a big family reunion until his nephew pulled that prank in the delousing chamber. I bet the didn't see that one coming.

This is the thing people are not told properly.

Hypnosis is real. It's dressed up to be something far fetched and just entertainment. But it's real and it's dangerous.
It just doesn't usually take the form of the obvious hypnotic trance preformed on individuals willing to cluck like a chicken on a stage.

Everyone..in the entire world is under a form of covert hypnosis. From the minute you start learning things in any culture..language, meaning, maths, morals. It's all indoctrination.

Without it we couldn't function as a society obviously..but at the same time you have to recognise it's brainwashing. It might be beneficial in large part but it might also be designed to nullify whatever authentic and truly individual, human operating system, that lays beneath it.

This is why I got interested in zen.

And once you see things from this perspective you realise the Nazi Germans were simply as indoctrinated as today's libtarded Germans.

At the heart of it they are literally programmed drones and largely irresponsible for their actions either way.

The people who programmed them are the ones who are actually to blame.

ITT babbes first redpil

I start feeling this weird press sure feeling in between my eyebrows whenever I'm falling asleep and sometimes when I'm reading things. This thread did it for me. I always wanted to discount the hippy "third eye" talk as bullshit.

>killing jews
>evil

That's where you lost me tee bee aych

Shining the light breaks programming, so it is not just the programmers but also those who conceal their lamps behind shades that bear responsibility.

The fake red pill posts I started the thread with sort of encouraged people to withdraw from society and the public sphere, promoted the idea that people are not ready for the truth.

But, people yearn to go to space, to explore the universe, to make Mars a second home. These are magical, desirable yearnings that are also within our reach.

As such, really shinning the light will be met with love and interest by the "normies."

The truth resonates, as they say

Your forehead is a weird place to have a penis, user.

We will meet in a place where there is no darkness Winston

Glad you're back Space Elevator
Video was pretty uplifting, thanks