Trump accomplishes more in 4 days than Obama did in his entire 8 year presidency

>trump accomplishes more in 4 days than Obama did in his entire 8 year presidency

Under budget,

Ahead of schedule.

what even is that quote
why is some faggot pushing a rock up a hill?
who is that quote even supposed to convey?

Perhaps the presidents of the future will look to him as a type of founding father.

It's a Greek myth. Some dude did some bad shit in his life and was thrown in the underworld, given the eternal punishment of pushing a massive bolder up a hill every single day

what exactly did he accomplish?

It's Sisyphus, pick up a book retard..

I dont think thats true

Fuck you sure a sissy puss bud

He made america Great agian
We can all turn down our computer and go on to live happy lives with our wives and children

never send a black liberal to do a white conservative's job.

It's about accepting the suffering in your life. Even if you are Sisyphus, there is something very affirmative about changing your comportment towards your situation/reality.

>the nigger dindu nuffin..he be playin golf and sheeet.

>Obama didn't get what he wanted

Wew lad.

get back to me when Trump creates 16 million jobs like Obama did.

THANKS OBAMA!

Get back to us when those jobs were something aside from minimum wage service jobs and pointless government positions.

Aw fuck, it's you again. Are you going to post 20 of your shitty graphs once more?

k im getting back to u

There are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills, education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

gunna be way more than 20 desu

Your liberal lies don't work here, Schlomo.

>splitting full time jobs to make part time jobs

Great this fag is back.

5/24 replies. You're slipping.

obama created ISIS though

>Losing your Full time job and having to get 2 part time jobs means 100% job growth.

You fucking faggots need to see the end of a stout rope.

>American education

where da cheeseburgers soros and cnn promised?

that's a chart of the stock market you replied to you fucking retard

he's gonna rebuttal that they aren't part time jobs but full time jobs, then call you a rightwing retard. The correct response to that is they are full time but not professional jobs and don't include benefits (like contractor jobs) additionally its tough to get these jobs without experience regardless of degree which means student loan holders are still fucked.

Obama destroyed ISIS

that's why u retards hate him so much

Christ the burger standard of comprehension is real.

I was waiting for you (leaf).

95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

Also, Obama is up 16 million jobs. So if you're talking about people losing their jobs, you must be referring to a Republican president.

Also this is not real Obamaleaf. Its a poor mans imposter wannabe.

just getting warmed up

see>pottery

I am the one and only real Obama Leaf.

Shall I bet you 100 Bitcoins and then post this thread from my official Obama Leaf Reddit and Twitter accounts?

also see

Some legacy.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>Also, Obama is up 16 million jobs. So if you're talking about people losing their jobs, you must be referring to a Republican president.

Liberals in Silicon Valley are making hundreds of thousands of dollars.

There are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills, education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

if this is real obama leaf your lacking your usual fervor. Are you feeling depressed?

Trump is an unprepared, secretive poorfag who BS'ed his way into the presidency and has no clue what "consequences" are. Enjoy the honeymoon, fucker.

So you're betting me 100 Bitcoins?

Look at that shitty source

I had sisyphus once and I can guarantee you I wasn't happy.

see

Guys I was in the hospital since the 20th what has Trump accomplished?

Is it happening? I can't figure out what he's actually done past all the lugenpresse

He accomplished writing a bunch of vague executive orders that will almost certainly be ignored

You just posted fake news lol.

Here's a chart of all full time and part time workers under Obama.

95% full time growth.

Really makes me think.

Funny how you retards never have 1 shred of evidence showing an explosion in part time jobs under Obama (NOT BUSH). NOT 1.

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO

>Obama created jobs
Lolno

>he didn't start with the Greeks

Obama didn't do shit

Also 12/50 posts. Your performance today is piss poor.

Going to enjoy watching him stomp our leader as he repeats "But diversity! I'm a feminist! I'M A FEMINIST!" through the tears.

Leaf can go fuck himself

You started claiming I wasn't Obama Leaf after I posted like twice in this thread.

I'm not depressed. I am looking forward with glee to the next 4 years being the greatest GOP DINDU NUFFIN clusterfuck in American history.

Also looking forward to Trump bringing my leafbux back to par

You don't get points for cleaning up 75% of a mess you made.

I heard when Trump comes, it is a shower of Mylar stars, hearts, and moons, and it smells like bubblegum!!!!

Bla bla bla

> ywn have an autistic scream fight with the original Obamaleaf again
Why even live

the average fucking person right or left cant cut it as a developer so please shut the fuck up

Ive seen the average person code UI for sites and indians do it fucking better and people are paid to come in and fix their shit all the time

now why would someone higher americans who dont have the ability to code front or back end at even that level and at a higher price?

please go fucking kill yourself for making it a political thing when its just not a job everyone can obtain or handle

then why have you only responded 14 times in a thread with 60 replies? you should be atleast at 30 by now.

There's 1 of me and seemingly infinite right wing retards.

How can 1 Obama Leaf compete?

Lol nice your charts show that Bush crashed the economy in 2008.

Wtf does student loans in adjusted dollars since the 1940s have to do with Obama? Can you explain that in your own words?

Sisyphus is rolling a boulder up the hill and as soon as he reaches the top that boulder rolls down and he dose it over and over again. Sisyphean labour takes the best out of you and gives you nothing in return (see: office drones)

seeI'm comparing your current performance with your past performance. chop chop don't be a drag your feet.

what are baby boomers retiring

Seriously why did u think the CLFPR was falling?

Obama didn't invade Iraq. That was Bush.

>canuckold redditor still salty from the other thread and is now spamming here

8 years of your tears, buddy

>No but he ((created)) ISIS
Gives Israel an excuse to militarize and landgrab

legit question on this. Given that boomers are retiring, why haven't their jobs been filled with the new guard?

>I further direct the Secretary of State to take all necessary actions, to the extent permitted by law, to ensure that U.S. taxpayer dollars do not fund organizations or programs that support or participate in the management of a program of coercive abortion or involuntary sterilization.
Fucking bullshit.
He's the SJW president

Yet productivity is way up. That means that those with a part time job are doing the same or more work than they did full time, but getting paid less.

And you argue capitalism works? And you want to give the free market more power? And you want fewer protections for workers? And you don't want a DOJ or DOL that will support the current laws?

......Hmmmmmm....

Who is the problem here?

You are a disgrace to this country

So, if Mexico is paying for the wall, why Is Trump asking congress for the money?

the FUPA is real

Thought that was a graph of the national debt

Your face will be ignored, nerd

So like I said, 95% of OBama job creation has been full time.

Even you agree with me clearly by posting that chart.

I'm starting to think you retards don't even know when OBama took office.

Is this what your entire 8 year hatred of Obama was about? Blaming him for shit Bush did.

Why does your chart end in 2013?

I gave you the chart during Obama's presidency. I predicted you btw.

>Funny how you retards never have 1 shred of evidence showing an explosion in part time jobs under Obama (NOT BUSH). NOT 1.

>NOT BUSH

How do you know whether Trump has accomplished anything significant or not? His people lie about everything, even easily verifiable stuff they have no need to lie about. Nothing they say can be trusted. If you think Hillary was shady (she was) and don't think this guy is completely untrustworthy, then you just might be an idiot.

the leaf

When did Obama take office?

You handicapped right wing retards don't even know do you? That's how fucking mentally handicapped you are.

Pic related is part time jobs under Obama. Wow it's literally nothing.

(You)

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO (AGAIN)

did you seeI'm asking legitimately.

No he has the average education level of your country.

if u retards stopped dropping out of elementary school u would know how to read charts

Kek'd audibly desu

>doesnt refute anything I have to say and just flings shit

just fucking go ride ur dragon dildo and call it a night fag

Was Obama the worst president in US history? Honest question.

The boomers aren't retiring though. Too much lost money to make up from the 2008 crash. That's why it's so tough to advance in any industry other than tech related stuff (which naturally favors young people).

You're asking kind of a retarded question. The US has an aging population (right wing retards are mentally incapable of understanding this). Meaning that a larger percentage of the total US population is getting older and retired.

If right wing retards would have stayed in elementary school (instead of dropping out) they might have learned about what baby boomers are.

can you give me a link? i can't find this

PLEASE RESPOND

He was honestly one of the better ones. Which is weird when you think about it.

Clinton's forced relaxation of lending rules (so more people could own a home and live the dream) crashed it. Bush's expansion of those rules hastened it.

Republicans call it the Obama economy