Why should we defund planned Parenthood?

Why should we defund planned Parenthood?

Federal money supposedly isn't used for abortions, so the only thing it would be limiting is preventative care and access to contraception. So what's the deal? I can't imagine Trump being against contraceptives

When you give them money to spend on X, you free up other money to be spent on Y. Money is money is money.

Ideally, we wouldn't defund Planned Parenthood. We just need to give them an ultimatem so they stop performing abortions. And if they don't comply, then they're defunded.

Churches work without federal fundinf, why the fuck cant libtards fund the stuff they want out of pocket?

>supposedly isn't
Your average voter, gentile men.

Remind me why are abortions bad again?

Why do people feel so entitled to contraception? Cut your tubes if you want a fool proof method, geez.

That makes sense. Like if you are not paying the butcher to slaughter the cow but you pay for house and upkeep, you support his practice.

Churches don't help society. planned parenthood offers tons of benefits to the public, not just abortions.

why can't they buy their own contraceptives

MUH FEELS

Why should they stop doing abortions? Abortions are good. Less nigger, less slics, less poor people, less detectives.
There aren't enough abortions.

>why is murdering innocent people wrong

nobody should be forced to pay for another person's inability to keep their legs closed.

Do you want poor people having more kids? because this is how you get poor people having more kids.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DEFUND IT?
ITS ONLY NIGGERS AND SPICS USING IT

WHY DO YOU WANT MORE NIGGERS AND SPICS ?

Because it's murder.

>Churches don't help society
Damn, now I've gotta go get some band-aids.
I cut my hand on that edge of yours!

No one "should have to deal with" other people's stupidity, but here's the dilemma: everyone makes stupid decisions at one time or another. Basically 90% of government is just mitigating people's stupid decisions.

>Churches don't help society.
What did he mean by this?

Actually gas yourself. Completly unironically, you obvoiusly understand nothing.
>inb4 hurr durr was just pretending to be retarded

>churches don't help people
>citation needed

How is throwing a bundle of cells to the trash murder again? Keep in mind, most abortions are done before the brain has even developed.

This point is pretty much the main issue for me. Humans seek to enrich their lives and seek pleasure, for the poor the cheapest cost-to-benefit ratio pleasure is sex. Unless of course it ends up in pregnancy. If I can't keep them from having sex, I would at least want them not to have kids

you wouldn't feel this way if you were getting laid

Churches can help pay bills, groceries, some offer counseling, therapy, food banks, clothes closet. Although smaller ones are more likely to only help certain people, bigger ones usually help anyone no questions asked.

>Churches don't help society.
kek, found the teenager

Because to poor people birth control is a luxury they ain't gonna pay out for.

Planned parenthood takes loads of federal money then gives it to democrats.

It's one giant bribe cycle with us paying for it.

Also they kill babies but most of them are muds so whatever.

Only if you are their exact denomination and they like you

if I would have said mosques or synagogues don't help society everyone here would be agreeing, but since everyone here is christian, they disagree.

Where can I get a battle exosuit Jesus?

>Basically 90% of government is just mitigating people's stupid decisions.

That's the problem. I don't want to pay for people's stupid decisions with my taxes. Unless it's illegal, then send them to jail or if the crime is violent in nature, Judge Dredd them on the spot like Brazil. I'd fund the shit out of that.

I wanna know why the left doesn't fund this shit themselves.

>Federal money supposedly isn't used for abortions
Where did you ever get this idea? They even perform abortions for women in the military.

This is so obvious why would anyone disagree? I am hard, hard right and I am pro-choice for this reason alone

Too busy running nonprofits, doing "consulting", working for the government, or being leeches.

I don't get it. Why doesn't Planned Parenthood just split off and have a completely different organization for abortions, while they perform the rest of their supposedly helpful services? How is it so hard to separate abortions from them if that's only a small fraction of what the do?

>How is throwing a bundle of cells to the trash murder again?
You and I are both "bundles of cells"

>Keep in mind, most abortions are done before the brain has even developed.
This is akin to pulling the plug on someone in a coma knowing that they would develop brain function within a few weeks.

>a bundle of cells

No I have volunteered in many programs and events to help those in need. All we need to know is who all was with you and your address (if you have one), so we can send you a thank you card for coming and an invitation to our church. You are not required to believe in what we believe in.

>j-just a bundle of cells
>already alive and moving at 8 weeks
>major symptoms of pregnancy don't show up until 6 weeks
If you're going to murder a baby at least have the balls to look it in the eyes.

>but since everyone here is christian
LOL

They exist to profit form the abortion lobby

>1973+44
> Still having this shitty debate

Christian crybabies can go fuck themselves. Muslims in this country pay taxes to subsidize pork producers. Its a big society and you don't get everything you want holy shit

If you don't want to shell out $ you could use your pic as a stand-in for a Space Marine Primarch.

But then nobody will want to play with you.

You're just a bundle of cells as well, let's just throw you in the trash and leave you there until the bundle of cells cease to function

Yea lets end all pork subsidies because Jews and Muslims in this country pay their taxes. This fucking moronic "I'M NOT GONNA PAY BECAUSE MUH RILIGIN" bullshit has to stop. You don't get to have everything you want

Not sure if troll or just idiot.

"Preventative care" Preventing that little miracle from continuing to live.

This. Poor people won't buy contraceptives because they are poor and often dumb. No free abortions equals more welfare leeches. It seems like a no brainer. I thought the only people who oppose abortions were Christ fags yelling "abortion is MURDER waaah"

So if I scratch my skin, I have committed the murder? Under my fingernails? Because each one of those cells is capable of starting life.

Agreed. Why can't PP make a website for people to donate money? Whoever wants to donate and fund it, will. Whoever doesn't want to, keeps their money

why should we fund womens services? are women special? i thought they wanted equality?

So which is it? Richard Dawkins, George Carlin, Bill Maher, or are you just 17?

>contraceptives are expensive

A box of condoms is like $5. You can't use them being poor as an excuse. They're just dumb.

>Because each one of those cells is capable of starting life.
Am I being trolled? Come back to me when one of your skin cells develops into a fully-grown human on its own without you interfering its development.

We already subsidize murder through our military "interventions" in the world, we don't need to do it again.

>liberals care about original intent when it comes to guns
>margaret sanger originally planned for PP to cull blacks and immigrants
>sweep under rug

A skin cell cannot become a human being. A fetus can

They need the money to pay for their new Iphone, because you know having an expensive phone is super important.

>muh sanctity of human life
Kill yourselves you disgusting cucks

Stop wasting my money on KILLing babies.

Um...yes it can. In a test tube, then implanted in the uterus. Have you been asleep for 2 decades?

I will excuse anyone who just can't afford the nicer things in life. I have met many people who can barely afford food.

Try forming a proper argument without memes next time you inbred mongloid.

like, I mean, what really is murder anyway? ya know

Babies dont even know they exist. I dont give a fuck if a baby or extremely young child dies, not to mention a fetus

Have fun paying for Maria's 8 kids and her 1 bedroom apartment

Only when turned into an embryo in a controlled environment, which means that it's nothing like a fetus. Are you trying to argue for my point or something?

See, that attitude is why you have no friends, user

Not my job to pay for your contraception

>dont tell the liberals it's kinda funny

Conservea-cucks are called cucks for a reason
This is it.
And their constant shekel blowjobs to Israel. But it kills Muslims so it isn't all bad.

can a fallacy get anymore illogical than that

Try forming a proper argument without using bullshit "muh feels" rhetoric and maybe I'll consider a rebuttal.

PROTIP: your retarded country wouldn't even exist if we hadn't colonised it and slaughtered all of America's indigenous people centuries ago. If human life is really that precious then why don't you give it back to them?

then you should get rid of 90% of the government

Because fuck you.
Pay for your own shit.

You're attitude is why we're 50% white, you cuck.

SHUT UP CANADA AND AUSTRALIA WE KNOW IT! QUIT REMINDING US! GODDAMN

Abortion isn't even bad to begin with, quit trying to be an edgy cuck.

Because whores just wanna fuck with no consequence.

DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD

well it in a perfect wolrd this would be the thing that would happen but the problem is
we are gonna have to pay for those nignogs being left alives that abortion could of taken care off

so while you bitch and moan about minorities now imagine once they don't have a way to get rid of the excess minorities.

American will turn less white only a person who hates their own races gang outbreed would be anti-abortion or christcuck with muh equality in races.

Promotes degeneracy and social decay

Because they are part of the efforts toward white genocide

Niggers and coal burners get a gub'mint check to have lots of shitlets, while white women carrying white children are spoon fed this crap about "my body, my choice".

Abortion isn't keeping the mud population down. It's killing white children and destroying our race.

Abortion on demand should be ended.

>I would at least want them not to have kids
Then (((you)) should fund planned parenthood, not the government

I'm fine with that as long as everyone in favor of this has to pay for the unwanted children in their taxes.

>50%
>not 40%

>"muh feels"
It's an argument rooted in the Constitutional right to life you cock-mongling retard. I'm not pulling these concepts out of my ass.

>If human life is really that precious then why don't you give it back to them?
Because no one alive today was responsible for what happened hundreds of years ago. Your same logic is what liberals use to justify "white guilt" for slavery and colonization and other shit. You can't be this retarded.

while it limits nigger population it helps create the modern numale and feminist we see today

How about if you have to go on welfare, you have to live on the fucking streets with no aid instead?

The weak and irresponsible should die via natural selection.

you have no values then, and are an honorary nigger

That's only true in Europe

Being okay with abortion requires you to deny that a fetus is alive, or human. Which of the two things do you take issue with?

>REEEE YOU NEED TO PAY FOR MY MISTAKES

I'm in favor of adult abortion to ensure that sluts who have a problem with taking responsibility for anything can be relieved of their life

>churches, while removing the spiritual factor play with kids who have cancer, talk to prison inmates and try to help them, group like minded people together in a positive way, don't help people

Let me lay something out for you, someone is having a child but abortions are illegal, they do not want that child, and so when the child is born they are tossed out into the system.

They are now a burden of the system through no fault of their own, and because of this they and we both suffer, people are stupid and abortions help us avoid further stupidity. So as I was saying the people in favor of this should be the ones paying for it, cause I'm not even remotely in favor of this bullshit stupidity.

No, it's happening here too.

>only if they like you
No not really they give as much as they can to whoever asks

It takes 3 seconds to pull up abortions by race and state and to find that white abortions are disproportionately in liberal states and that abortions overall are disproportionately to minorities you mouthbreather

That's the route we're heading towards with this pro-life bullshit, just keep on funding planned parenthood and enjoying the limiting of stupidity.

No more welfare for having 8 kids and they will suddenly start caring about contraceptives again I guarantee it

I'm the guy that talks about how Christianity is a controlled opposition dogma in DEUS GEVALT threads but even I think you're retarded for saying that. While their religion is fucked up they have and still do help more people than Planned Parenthood or probably any lefty organization ever has.

cans.wav

Ok, Carl the Cuck how about women stop being fucking whores and fucking dudes getting bareback creampies?

You stupid fuck, they made the decision to fuck, they should be forced to take responsibility or face incarceration and hard labor in prison to make up for the child that can't work itself that they don't want.

Women need to take responsibility for their actions.