SHADILAY

Fuck, the lads at 5:52 are funny as fuck...

youtu.be/XFzjfHto78o?t=5m52s

Just wanted to pay my respects and say I love this shitty board.

The look on the face of the SJW bitch behind them is just priceless

I know this has been said many times but what the fuck is happening... It genuinely feels like we are in a different timeline, there weren't NEARLY as many Sup Forumsacks a few years ago. We have been on the fucking news many times now... I feel like we could be the young generation who will start a nationalist revolution in Western countries

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am just dumbfounded the girl starts dancing along to it, and she's the hotter one

some women are savable, way to make my day :')

Yeah, she seems pretty chill! Cute smile too.

I like how the leftists claim to be for love but the girls like the one in the video who got triggered are the ones who seem hateful and just generally fucked up in the head

The Trump supporters have been the funniest and most based by far on these videos

this generation is lost.
but trump will cut funding to all these educational programs that caused these problems, and soon, we will be free! The next generation is savable.

my fucking sides from 11.32...

so fucking great

You might be right but seeing those 3 dudes dancing in front of the feminist gives me hope. Sup Forums's popularity has grown at an incredibly fast pace since we got on the Trump train. There are more of us every day.

I do think that the next generation will be red pilled as fuck though cause they will be tired of politically correct culture, feminism and all these niggers who go out into the streets shouting "kill all cops" and shit like that. It's always darkest before the Don, folks

yeah those two dudes are based af

>tfw no red-pilled friends who look like a 1980s cop duo wearing cool aviators and an afro while dancing to Sup Forums's anthem

I think this video just made me realize most of you guys aren't even white nationalist, youre just losers who obsess themselves with internet memes.

I'm actually white nationalist though but nothing wrong with a few memes

Also the white nationalist community is annoying sometimes since they focus ONLY on race and don't give two shits about things like tradition, patriotism, culture etc... Race is important but there is more work to do than just that

or just lads justing tryin to have fun at the expense of others. lighten up homo

^^^^^
Tbh people like this are the reason why we get called nazis and shit. I imagine you must be a skinhead thug who thinks beating some nigger up in the streets is somehow gonna solve our problems.

Our ideas aren't even that extreme, Israel is doing what we want to do in the west and nobody is criticizing them. Even Japan's immigration policy would please us and nobody gives THEM shit.

The problem is there are too many people making us look like thugs and white trash.
If our movement is made up of thugs who can't have fun and act like normal people, we are always gonna have a bad image.

this is a white nationalist board yet the "white" people representing Sup Forums all look mixed

i dont get it

is this just a joke for minorities?

Are you one of those fags who think brown eyes means someone isn't white?

nm there is a white guy a 10:40

the curly haired kike that says he will rape shia is funny i guess

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

Dude on stream now is pretty creepy.

>stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
>the Negroes blood soon became assimilated into the general population through miscegenation, so that today there are no Negroes, as such, in Portugal

There is so much shit wrong with this link, jesus fucking Christ. There are plenty of niggers in Portugal. Most Portuguese people don't have any nigger blood in them.

>Ethnic Composition: The people are a mixture of various ethnic strains, including Celtic, Arab, Berber, Phoenician, Carthaginian, Lusitanian, and other racial influences.

Even if this was accurate, this was already the case in the age of discoveries when we conquered half the world... So if you think portuguese people aren't white, you should explain how the fuck did we beat the shit out of everybody and conquered half the world

Get off stormfront, faggot

this is an american 'white' nationalist board.

>falling for the 'Sup Forums is white nationalist' meme

Yeah...no shit dude. Where the fuck do you think you are?

Not speaking for everyone but I think a good portion of people here do think this is just a joke even whites. Sup Forums is basically satire but not in the sense that it is making fun of nazis. Sup Forums is making fun of lefties by using nazism to scare and anger them. People here don't necessarily (yes I know plenty of you do) give a shit about white nationalism, they just want to fuck with normalfags.