Sup Forums you have 10 seconds to explain how the wage gap isn't real

Sup Forums you have 10 seconds to explain how the wage gap isn't real

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/magazine/why-are-there-still-so-few-women-in-science.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jidDS
archive.is/LkIZ2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/magazine/why-are-there-still-so-few-women-in-science.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

go watch faggot kykopolus on jewtube

Yes, it's the original post
There are now 2 posts by this id

Single childless women earn more than their male counterparts in the US;

archive.is/jidDS

And in Europe;

archive.is/LkIZ2

Because of these sta

>dont enrol in programs

>act surprised when they dont get related jobs

???

30 years ago women went into housekeeping and marriage instead of science

today women go into gender studies and internet faux-activism instead of science

i'm not sure what the solution is here

>10 seconds

Basic economics. If businesses could pay women less than men for the same job, NOBODY WOULD HIRE MEN.

OP BTFO. /thread

kthxbye

You clearly don't know what that means

Because women stay in lower paying fields not higher. In the same level women are not treated special and get paid exactly the same as men. It is against the law to have different pay rates unless you offer a pay rate and the recipient takes it so that is the persons fault.

Further more less women take those science classes so hence less women in science. You can't take gender studies , cooking and or women's ethics and then work with other people making partical ezcilerators.

No response, OP?

Sorry to kill your thread I guess.

>Taking an info sec course
>Teacher is woman
>Stern as fuck
>Goes hard on everyone
>Says shit like, "If you make it through this kind of work, if you get into STEM, you usually dont have people on the otherside looking to pamper your ass and tell you how smart you are"

I like her. I'll take more women like her in tech. No doubt the people that complain are too fucking dumb to handle it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU

wage gap is real
women put less effort into whatever they're working on compared to men
there are fewer women in science and engineering fields because they do not like technical jobs (given complete freedom to choose)

>trips obtained by this ID

They don't like it or they're not interested in it. You want more vaginas in science? Solve the motivation problem first. Then we can talk about whatever sexism there is.

>going into science to get paid
Its like you're retarded or something.

Women just aren't interested in STEM degrees.

It's a simple as that. Women are incentivized to take the courses via grants and scholarships, but they just don't take the courses.

If i only had to pay women 75 percent of what I pay men
I would only pay for women since they are cheaper and less production cost

FUck off shill

Sage

thats not what that means but ok
Sage

>mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/magazine/why-are-there-still-so-few-women-in-science.html
>2013/10/06

Women more likely to pick shitty degrees that have no use, refuse to take high risk/dirty work that pays alot reducing their average pay for the demographic. youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

kek I'm using this

It's almost like women have free will and are free to pursue whatever career that interests them.

And why are women not taking these classes? Because they're told they aren't supposed to by the patriarchy

Best part of this argument is that even if women were payed 75% of what men make, it would be that women are so inefficient that the 25% increase (which is retardedly huge for a business working in margins of a fraction of a percentage) in the cost of wages is worth it.

Really?

I'm a biology major and my classes are quite literally 4/5 women. Yeah I know my degree is useless, but I plan on going into food science and agriculture. I got an internship at Monsanto in the summer

>go to college for STEM
>literally no women

why do people find this confusing

I work at a large tech company and women regularly quit because they don't feel welcome.

if its like a factory setting where they just make t shirts or something it probably wouldn't be too bad

something easy
Sage

Yeah and she's probably voted trump so according to the people who write these shitty bait articles she isn't a real wymon. There are always outliers.

People get paid less for less work.

Agreed. Source: I'm a female Biochemist.

I'd say there are more women than men studying science in my country, especially in the fields like biology or chemistry. On the other hand engineering schools / computer science are 90% male.

A perfect example is in the candidates for the US presidency. While Trump was flying around the states, Hillary was falling over or 'taking days off'. It's no surprise that Trump took it out. He put in more work. It's no surprise that men get paid more. Men put in more work.

Because women, generally, aren't interested in science like men are.

This is dumb.

Go read/watch some Thomas Sowell you fucking racist.

Show your tits and timestamp

If men doing better in the workforce equals sexism than is women doing better in college also do to sexism?
If we are going to make it easier for women to sue their employers then why not make it easier for men to sue schools?

People who committe crime are told not to but do it , your told not cook women should but bet you do , your also told you need to work hard for something but obviously those protesting feminist who argue about the classes don't want to.

Because a person told you not to dosent mean you should do it right?

Now go cut your dick off and eat it then have that stump fucked by a guy , if you kindly.

Why would anyone hire a man if they are more expensive.

Because women aren't interested in Science, and no, no amount of legos or science kits at an early age will change that.

Women choose secular motherhood jobs, because maybe just maybe, being a good mother might be in their biology.

Ay gurl you wanna titrate my junk sometime?

recommended viewing