This has been going around normiebook

This has been going around normiebook.
Isn't it great, Sup Forums? That we don't even have to lift a finger to subvert and divide this movement? Women are already too good at it themselves. How much you wanna bet OP herself is a white woman?

Truly a happy day. I like just how ineffective it was.

Hahaha native women care about the planet. Nice meme.

Wtf do trans people need from planned parenthood? Fucking what?

White liberals btfo tho

Native wimmins/standing rock are just a crutch for virtue signaling anyway. I haven't heard a peep from anyone about it in weeks since the new flavor of the month (protesting Trump) got here.

I love this white feminists attacking other white feminists meme. May it continue for perpetuity.

If planned parenthood is encouraging transsexualism in addition to its other bullshit then it SUPER needs to go.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. That's why I largely stay silent on Facebook. I only post hard core white meme tier stuff. Like a picture of me mowing the lawn with a cigar.

The left is so cannibalistic it makes me cry.

>all of these people have to think a certain way in my little victimhood narrative fantasy

wow, and I'm the racist?

>Wtf do trans people need from planned parenthood? Fucking what?

They get to have their junk cut to pieces and inverted back inside them and sown shut for free. Then they kill themselves in their 40's. Alongside the black genocide, planned parenthood sounds like a policy the Tories/UKIP should look into.

Thanks to feminism white women have the most power out of any group, they don't have anything to bitch about. They are trapped in a worldview that requires and oppressor so their complaints become more divorced from reality.

yeah, this
they want their degeneracy and suicidebux subsidized. Like hell that will ever happen provided sane people still walk the Earth.

When the chips are down, these civilized people...will eat each other.

cis white women sound fun

It's so beautiful.

It's real, and it's now up to 27,000+ notes

>the women actually wanted to acieve something by waving all those signs and witty slogans in Washington

Some people are deluded enough to actually believe this.

But people would have a harder time understanding how this is narcissism at work.

They are destroying themselves, beautiful.

wew. I'm tempted to dust off my old account for artisanal salt mining now.

I just think if anything, we should coax the subversion so that it is slow, controlled and predictable

if we go all in and try to red pill everyone in the first 3 months it will be too much too quickly

just slowly guide the sheep anons

I don't understand the left anymore.

>problem: a large percentage of white women voted trump and probably cost us the election
>solution: attack white women

The left currently engages in a lot of behavior that turns people (people who they need the support of) off, and their answer to this issue seems to always be to double down on these things and alienate people further.

God damn, I am so tired of winning

I think all these bitches should be cooking dinner taking care of kids or making more

Yeah, I've noticed some people who were pretty vocally #notmypresident before change tact lately.

I'm laughing my ass off over how grab 'em by the pussy went from a reclaimed battle cry to some kinda TERF bullshit.

CAN'T STUMP!

If society breaks down, leftists wouldn't exist. That's how weak their ideology is.

The crack are already irreparable. They made a huge coalition and parts of it aren't just diametric opposites, but hate each other. Picture related.

>hey what do we put for proud native wymyn?
>>i dunno like nature or whatever

I actually now pretend to be leftist and join FB groups and post a lot of "but you're fucking white you have no idea what it's like just fuck back off to your boozy bougie brunches white bread bitch" and other NONSENSE like that. It starts them fighting amongst themselves

Finally everyone will hate white women as much as white men hate them.

You know, there wasn't a lot written about it, but in the 1990s, all of the Middle East was flooded with ISIS-like insurgents. They were "Afghans" -- Arabs who had volunteered to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, then came back to their own countries to wreck havoc and try to topple governments to form the Islamic State.

There were different ways to fight them. In Algeria, the military (veterans of the war against the French) toppled the elected government and outlawed the Islamists. But that wasn't all. They infiltrated them, not to arrest or even kill the Islamist commanders. That would just make them martyrs. Instead, they fomented dissent by arguing for even more extremist positions.

It wasn't enough to attack the military, they said. Islamists should attack civilians. Anyone who voted. Anyone who opposed them. It took about five years for these informants to drive the Islamist insurgency in Algeria into a bloodthirsty cult that had declared everyone an enemy.

Who killed the most Islamists in Algeria? Other Islamists. Until there were practically none left. And in the meantime they killed so many civilians that people still spit on their graves.

Algeria won't have a problem with Islamism for a long time.

>latinx

Stopped reading there

Keep up the good work

>Latinx

This is a top tier post, will be lost amongst the archives.

Solid