SO Sup Forums WHATS YOUR OPINION ON "THE MAPLE MAN"?

got my vote

people argue that he is a globalist because of all his business ties to china and other areas, but he's basically a leaf version of trump. i like him. they paint him as the simon cowell villan character of shark tank but he knows what he's doing and gets shit done.

globalist
>muh ttp

Become nationalist and you have my vote

Stop shilling for shitskins

$1.33pp

Honourary Jew

Hes the only one that actually gets the businesses going on Shark Tank. The others just toss some money and go home.

(((O'Leary)))

He's a closet liberal. He's friends with Arianna Huffington and others

He's a globalist. Listen to speeches he's given to college students where he advocates for companies going overseas

/thread

O'Leary okay, but Canadians on Sup Forums should support Based Bernier.

>small government
>good economic policies
>can speak French and is from Quebec, so he can appeal to Quebec moderates(who voted for Trudeau last election)
>Policies will probably be appealing to Canadians in the maritime provinces(who also voted Trudeau last election).

> leaf version of trump
kek, he's garbage
all the politicians who have shown up and started to act like they're the next trump aren't going to make it
it won't work, we elected trudeau

canada needs a proper shit poster pm like norm macdonald

Agreed

Our only hope.

Do you think he can beat Trudeau?

Globalist. That's all you really need to know.

Weary of O'Leary

Sheep.

not an argument, cuckservative.

He's a globalist. Would rather Bernier.

Jordan Peterson or bust

Worse than Trudeau.

Just trying to ride the wave Trump created. Canada doesn't need another Trump just someone who stands up for free speech and creates jobs.

Indeed, its just a fact.

Anyone who has worked for the CBC is not worth voting for.

He has the best shot of any of the conservatives.

O'Leary and Leitch have some good things about them, but the fact they cannot speak French, and because a lot of normies are turned off by them doesn't bode well for their chances.

This bitch got rich off shovelware yet every episode of Shark Tank is him ripping into someone for not inventing shit or having patents.

What's going on in this thread?

everyone bitches about the fact that he is not a nationalist but who is?

Bernier is a cuck, trust me, he will go full Gary Johnson left-libertarian

a vote for Bernier is a vote for more panjeets, more illiterate Filipinos, and more Chinese buying our land and assets

this guy literally shills for letting globalist agro-business put all white rural farmers out of business

Kellie at least pretends to be more like us, but she is a bad politician and a women, she has a 0.000000001 chance of winning the dog catcher election

If O'leary pivots to a bit more nationalist on immigration he would be my guy, everyone at my office were talking about this guy all day, he has the name recognition and meme power to get attention away from drama teacher

I see you had to remake your thread.

YOU'RE SO EDGY

>become a nazi and i'll love you

fucking post a pic of yourself. i want to see your pasty beta male manlet face, bitch

>wants to focus on economy
>wants to eliminate ridiculous carbon taxes that do nothing but cost families money they don't have
>wants to encourage business
>knows that "business" isn't a bad word
>wants to lower taxes
>is not interested in what consenting adults do in the bedroom
>leaves people the fuck alone to go about their lives (weed/abortion/gay marriage/etc)

Literally perfect. This might be the first time in my life I may actually become politically active.

And no, this is Canada goddamnit, stop bitching about open boarders or gun control. There is literally no changing those two things. This society has decided long ago that we want to let in anyone with their hand out and ban people from having the means to defend themselves. No candidate that is against those two things has any chance whatsoever. It just won't happen and you need to accept that. Our Conservatives are not and will never be American style Conservatives.

there are literally shills in this thread right now

1971 isn't that long ago

if i've learned anything from watching Dragon's Den and Shark Tank, it is this:

(((Kevin "Make it in China" O'Leary)))

I'm sure nothing has changed in almost five decades.

supply manager gtfo

This. We need an armed uprising to kill all the cucks if we want to change Canada.

oh shi dis doo wana fite

No, Mark and Lori are the most involved and Lori's made the most money off the show.

Crypto-Merchant. Piece of shit. Shits on the working class. Not "my guy."

Bernier is a rural quebecer though, he's gonna say stupid shit and rub normie anglos the wrong way. They are used to the fakeass west island francophones, not a business man from the bauce.

>Shits on the working class.

How?