Race or Ideology?

I've been thinking for a while... Are we really racist?

What is worse, another race or an another ideology?

I used to think I hated black people and loved white people. But what about the liberal whites? What about the conservative blacks?

This isn't a race war. It's a war of ideology.

I would rather have a majority conservative black population than a majority liberal white cuck population.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM&t=325s
youtube.com/watch?v=d3pwIez-4go&t=60s
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9067-nationalism-vs-white-nationalism/
amerika.org/politics/a-middle-path-for-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=IPRUYKIg9HY
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and I only used >leddit spaces to space out thoughts

Liberalism destroys empires

yeah, race doesn't really matters as much as being civilized

BUT
>kids from high iq black couples will tend to the racial average, drop in iq
>racemix couples' kids will tend to their average, lowering the 'white race' average

I'm not autistic about it, but I completly understand whoever wants to self organize closed communities isolated of lesser races

because of pic related

>another race
You can change your ideology but you cannot your race

Multiculturalism is the problem

American Civic Nationalism is the cure

Many white cucks are beyond saving

They would sooner die than man up and take the redpill

this.
always kill a traitor before you kill an enemy

(((civic nationalists)))

traitor cucks will be the first on DOTR

Fuck off (((civic nationalist))).

I'm not racist in the modern sense of the word. But in the abstract, yes, I am very racist and I don't really see anything wrong with it.

Even Roosevelt realized the Caucasian people were superior to niggers though.

You do realize the US constitution specifically used the term "white" when referring to who can get citizenship, right?

/ACN/
youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
American Civic Nationalism:
>Borders closed and invitation only
>Gibs cut off unless your actions show you deserve them
>Deportations are regular, especially for illegal invaders
>Muslims will have to put Americanism BEFORE Islam or else get deported/Jim Webbed:
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
>Guns are your legal defense and fair courts/CCW permits solve the domestic problem
>Culture and Assimilation to American values is not simply asked for, IT IS FORCED upon thee as a requirement for living in this great nation. If there's a disagreement, deport/deny entrance/shoot in that order.

American Civic Nationalism > American Ethnic Nationalism >>> Embracing Multiculturalism >>>>>>>>>> Open Borders

No room for most jews in ACN you divide/conquer shill

Yeah and the US would naturally become 90% white under ACN

It was a shortcut that can be refined

The whiteness of America should happen organically, not through government subsidies or protection.

Our current problem is jewish nepotism/racial supremacy and shitskins being subsidized

Europe is for ethnic nationalism, America is for Civic Nationalism

>hey, I found some outliers from these groups so generalizing is useless heh heh
>since some white people are shit, guess we better just focus on civic nationalism and have a brown constitutional republic

Remember: Communist East Germany was still a nicer place to live than any negro-ruled nation on Earth.

Anyways, your entire naive worldview is based on the fallacy that such a thing as a majority conservative black population exists anywhere on Earth. Even in the African nations where men who act effeminate get executed, they tolerate all sorts of degeneracy and are primitive and unevolved to the point where the biggest/pointiest stick is the only morality they know.

The other fallacy is that we can't wage war on minorities AND degenerates/progressives.

White nations for white people with sane governments that respect the biological family. No negotiations.

>I've been thinking for a while... Are we really racist?
I can tell you haven't been here for very long. Pol is a board for discussion, not some cool club that acts in unison. Hence: pol is not one person.
>What is worse, another race or an another ideology?
To me that's a loaded question. I'm against the ideology that brings different races to my country. I don't hate Africans that live in Africa. But that doesn't mean I want to live around them. I don't like looking at negroids, I find them abhorrent and disgusting. But I don't hate them, I just want them in Africa.
>I used to think I hated black people and loved white people. But what about the liberal whites? What about the conservative blacks?
I don't think you've thought about anything to be perfectly honest with you.
>This isn't a race war. It's a war of ideology.
For me it's both.Take Japan for example, great country and great people. You know why I like them? Because they reside in Japan.
>I would rather have a majority conservative black population than a majority liberal white cuck population.
Ok that's your opinion. Hence: pol is not one person.

Just one last thing. Fuck off and don't touch me you dirty casual.

fuck off kike

When in the US history has that ever happened?
When in the earths history has that ever happened?
Why are whites forced to be minorities in their own countries? Why do minorities DESERVE to enter? Answer: They don't, they can get the fuck out and stay out.

Death to most jews

If that could actually happen I would be for it, but it would not last and we'd end up right back where the fuck we are now.

I always give individuals that I actually deal with in life the benefit of the doubt, but race is undoubtedly a useful heuristic tool on the whole.
Ideologies (and societies for that matter) grow from people.
If the demographic distribution changes, society and the prevailing ideology will change.
I think it is safe to say that a majority demographic shift from one race to another will cause a nation to become more like the origin nation of whatever this new demographic is.
A majority black population will make us more like 3rd world shitholes in Africa. You could even see this happening on a small scale in Detroit for example.
The majority of whites are still good people and the majority of blacks are still awful.
If you were to filter out the outliers of both groups then sure, I'd take the good blacks over the bad whites but I think that's kind of a silly hypothetical that isn't very useful in reality.

ACN is closed borders and deporting/killing of most shitskins you retard

>The whiteness of America should happen organically, not through government subsidies or protection.
And why is that? Why is it not only acceptable but desired for a white country to not be white?
(((Civic nationalism))) is just a slow multiculturalism.

Are you suggesting whites cant compete against niggers on an even playing field?

White pride isn't racism, just like black pride and asian pride aren't racism.
There is no racism in being proud of your culture's heritage, nor is there any racism in promoting it.

This is a war between those who seek to control + their puppets who prefer they fix the problem every time they caused on, and those who seek to live in liberty, unshackled by the totalitarian tyrants.

What we face is weaponised niggers and thermonuclear dunecoons who do the bidding of their masters, the same kike globalists who through communism are employing the toxic and indoctrinated members of my generation in the destruction of the one civilisation that has a chance of annihilating them: the West.

Merry 'coincidence' then, that the West's success is relative to the shades of pale inhabiting it.

Quality post.

It's not slow multiculturalism unless you subsidize the shitskins retard

Are you suggesting whites are inferior to shitskins on an even playing field?

Unless they fit your criteria, then they're allowed in.
Why do you support the extinction of white people?

White identity IS multiculturalism. There is no single, monolithic white culture.

I just think white guilt and jewish subversion would come back again. Civic nationalism was essentially america 1950s. It didn't protect us. It would only take one jew congressman to fuck us up.

>>kids from high iq black couples will tend to the racial average, drop in iq
A large part of this is due to pressure to associate with other black kids, most of whom are low IQ wannabe thug shits.

That's objectively false, they'll find a way to live one way or another.
Besides, China could just walk on in and overwhelm you with sheer numbers, the top 20% of China would easily do better than 90% of the US.

I ask again, why is it not only acceptable but desired for a white country to not be white?
Your whole """""American""""" (((Civic Nationalism))) just looks like a way for you to avoid being called racist while being less effective than an ethnostate.

Fuck off kike.

Diversity is not a strength. It always and invariably leads to conflict. Don't bother trying to convince anyone else of this though, it won't work. White people are naturally predisposed to pathological altruism and they have a sick tendency to avoid reality until it hits them in the face.

Over the next few years you're going to see democracy break down (democracy only works politically and socially homogenous societies). Expect to see riots, looting, and more racial violence targeted towards whites. Eventually the military will be forced to intervene, leading to an apartheid-type situation with non-whites being forcibly removed from wealthy white only areas.

Expect the US and Europe to look much like Brazil, with small super-wealthy gated communities guarded by armed militia surrounded by a seething brown mass. There's little else that can be done at this stage but to sit back and watch the collapse unfold.

Stock up on food, ammunition, and find yourself a house in a predominantly white area in a good neighbourhood. When the collapse happens, make sure to be prepared. It could be 1 year, 5 years, or 10 years. What's absolutely certain is that current trends won't continue as whites become an increasing minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM&t=325s

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pwIez-4go&t=60s

Race is probably at the bottom of what makes us tick.

Most of it is the info the world pumps into us.

Like think about this for a minute and how crazy it is.

One man is outside looking around to try and kill another man. While the other man is out trying to do the same thing. Isn't that completely retarded when you really start to think about it. Like how besides nature/evil/Satan did the world ever become like this. When I was little all I wanted was BB guns, 6shooter cap guns, bows. We get programmed by our environments or institutionalized. We as humans can also form bad habits or day to day crutches. When really we don't need any of those things. They don't serve you.

This

>But what about the liberal whites? What about the conservative blacks?
>This isn't a race war. It's a war of ideology.

Now you are starting to see why "White Nationalism" isn't the answer.

Read "Nationalism vs. White Nationalism" at MPC:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9067-nationalism-vs-white-nationalism/

Or some recent Amerika articles such as this one:

amerika.org/politics/a-middle-path-for-the-alt-right/

You can't decide your race. Your morals/opinions/ideology/whatever you wanna call it is what matters because that's something a person can actually control

That is because WHITE CULTURE in of itself is so diverse and STRONG... AND YOU KNOW THIS!

That's just the Culture. I haven't even dropped any names....

Would you like me to?

Most shitskins dont meet ACN criteria and they never will because theyre shitskins. I dont support the extinction of white people. I also just dont support the babying and WEAKENING of white people like Europe has done.

>You can't decide your race. Your morals/opinions/ideology/whatever you wanna call it is what matters because that's something a person can actually control

That is true, but culture largely comes from race. You can place Africans anywhere in the globe, and with enough concentration they create similar societies. Haiti is the perfect example. Same goes for European, Chinese, etc. You can shift slightly one way or the other with morals/ideology, but you can never escape genetics. At least not until we start doing genetic modification.

The assumption is that, over time, we'll all 'blend together' into one coffee coloured race which was the intention of the founders of the EU - but this ignores one simple problem: Human tribalism. Will whites really want to give up their political, social, and economic power by destroying their ethnic homogeneity?

At school we're taught that race is just a social construct and that diversity is "our greatest strength". But is this really true? In Robert Putnam's study on Diversity and Community Trust his conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, "other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups. Distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group".

Dont allow white guilt or jewish subversion then

I want to kill off all stupid and overly emotional people.

(Cont.)
Putnam describes people of all races, sex, socioeconomic statuses, and ages as "hunkering down," avoiding engagement with their local community—both among different ethnic groups and within their own ethnic group. Even when controlling for income inequality and crime rates, two factors which conflict theory states should be the prime causal factors in declining inter-ethnic group trust, more diversity is still associated with less communal trust".

This counteracts the arguments that assimilation to the host culture is possible for immigrant populations. I know this goes against popular wisdom, probably because this has been peddled by mainstream politicians and the University system for the best part of 50 years since the Frankfurt school was established in the 1960s, but is it possible that the popular wisdom is wrong? To further illustrate my point allow me to sum up his main argument in the book "The Diversity Illusion" by Ed West.

They wouldnt be allowed to immigrate unless they were better AMERICANS than Americans retard

You are implying that whites are weak trahs and that's racist

Nah I'd rather have a cuck for a neighbour than a darkie eyesore making ooga booga noises at my daughter

When a majority group (e.g. whites) sink into minority status and cease to hold in-group preferences, they lose the ability to set the standard and tone of society. To give an example, imagine there are 2 teams playing a football match (Red and Brown). If the Red team passes the ball to their own team AND the other players, but the Brown team only passes to their OWN players, who is more likely to win? Obviously the Brown team. This is called the Iterative Prisoner's Dilemma. When taken to its logical conclusion, this means that groups being tolerant of other groups will eventually lead to inter-group conflict. So far this hasn't happened because whites have had a relatively strong majority (more players on their team), so they could afford to let a few goals in. But this is now changing rapidly.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but these kinds of conflicts usually don't end peacefully. The lessons of the Second World War were not taken seriously. What we should have learned from the holocaust is that different groups and ethnicities are in a constant state of competition and rivalry. Unfortunately, we went in the complete opposite direction and embraced multiculturalism, which is nothing short of a suicide cult.

>mfw Sup Forums-sempai notices me
An appropriate flag as well.
Australia is a fine example of what I said working in the opposite direction. Even the dregs of white society will cohere into something vastly superior to anything the natives of such a place could have created.
Abbos are pretty much the bottom of the race barrel though so I suppose that's not saying much but you get the idea.

> This isn't a race war. It's a war of ideology.

I agree with you. Your mentality goes hand to hand with
> killing the traitors first.
If I had to chose between a conservative, patriotic nigger and a white, leftist libtard, it would be the first in a heartbeat.

In theory I also agree with multiculturalism. I just disagree with the percentages. I want a 90% white 10% random minorities multiculturalism, MAX. Not the fucked up chaos we're heading for.

Most shitskins should be deported and denied entrance to the usa

The ones that prove themselves better than cuckold numales should replace cuckold numales regardless of how pale the cuckold numales are

>racemix couples' kids will tend to their average, lowering the 'white race' average

Is there any evidence for the first one?

Furthermore I'm half Asian half white and my IQ is higher than either of my parents...

Which includes millions of whites

Many whites are just as bad as niggers or else America never wouldve become the hell it is today

GAS THE KIKES!

All silent KIKES are like moderate MUDSLIMES and they will be GASSED for speaking without speaking too!

Sorry GOD/KEK/JESUS/ALLAH/MOHAMMAD your fucking master WILLS IT!

I actually agree with most of what you're writing. You should read the thread at MPC, they are quite racist. But nationalism is currently accomplishing 95% of the goals that "white nationalism" would accomplish. And it's doing so quite successfully.

Furthermore, just removing Africans/Jews/etc. would not solve our societal decay. We would still be dealing with scale, atomized individualism, complexity, managerial liberalism, elitism, feminism, etc. "White Nationalism" doesn't address any of these issues.

>black people
>people
?

Back to Sup Forums reeducation camp with you.

Id rather have ben carson as my neighbor than carl the cuck or aids skrillex trying to suicide my race

IF YOU HAVE TWO BULLETS, AN ENEMY AND A TRAITOR: SHOOT THE TRAITOR TWICE

>I dont support the extinction of white people
You clearly do if you support any form of civic nationalism. It always leads to the same thing, the less smart groups out breeding the smarter groups.
>I also just dont support the babying and WEAKENING of white people
Why do you think that would happen? They still fight on the global market. Europe wasn't weakened because it's an ethnostate, it was weakened because of jews and self hating whites.

Then I guess you've gotta die kid, sorry.

I'm of the opinion it's more ideology, but that's just another word for culture, which is heavily tied to skin colour and race.
However we seem to have two different categories of whites.
If you don't self-hate, you're a racist. I'm ok with this.

Most heebs should be gassed for the good of America

You guys can't even are on whether slavs are white... Which shows how race can be socially constructed.

Then that goes against your ACN meme, they're American like you :^).

Less smart groups GETTING SUBSIDIZED leads to the outbreeding you retard, otherwise they die off

youtube.com/watch?v=IPRUYKIg9HY

The key is to redpill the negroe. It is possible as the link above suggest.

Jews and self hating whites were a reaction to the safe space ethnostates

They began to believe that all the world was like their countries even with infinite evidence proving the opposite

I am smarter than my father. So is my sister and so is my brother. We are all WHITE TYPE O- BLOOD just like our parents before us.

No theyre not

Reread ACN, jewry is decisively anti-American. Andrew Jackson was ACN and he had campaign posters hanging banker jews

The left side of this ad would be what would happen to most jews under ACN

I dont want to work with non whites

I dont want to have them as neighbours

I dont want them to go to the same schools as my kids

I dont care how successful, kind, integrated, intelligent or whatever other positive attribute you can describe a person with I dont want them in my day to day life or my country

Just fuck off back to Asia/Africa and stay there

Fuck off out of America

Noone cares what you want on your shitty little criminal colony

Thankfully race and ideology are related.

which side are you arguing for?

I believe it is mostly an ideologocal battle, and using d to think of all people equally but knew that genetic traits and brain chemistry, etc played anrole. I didn't really become "racist" until i was esposed to the gross ampunt of racism expressed by others (for this example, blacks). i have many black froends and we all get along, but when i go on facebook every single one of them is posting Faracon or Smalls or other liberation/black supremost leaders. Race is all blacks ever talk about, and will state generalizations about race as fact ans everyone just hums along. i get uncomfrotable when anyone generalizes, but that they embrace racism so much is kinda shocking.

The founding fathers you worship would spit in your face and shake my hand you dirty non anglo

One of my favorite presidents and unironically one of the higher IQ ones we've ever had.

This man had God Fury in him! No doubt about it!

Answer the fucking question you spic, why is it not only acceptable but desired for a white country to not be white?

>They wouldnt be allowed to immigrate unless they were better AMERICANS than Americans
And who decides that? Your word which is subverted time and time again until it winds up with what we have now?

>You are implying that whites are weak trahs
I'm implying 20% of 1.4 billion with a higher average IQ is going to do better than the vast majority of 300 million.

But aside from that, it looks like you're just a little bitch scared of being called racist. You're DESPERATELY trying to find loop holes to allow some pet niggers in to virtue signal with while keeping the "majority" out. Why not just cut to the chase and ask for an ethnostate? It's about as likely and it's more effective.

This. Even babies have a bias towards their own ethnicity.

Adults just segregate.

Exactly why ethno nationalism is a shortcut That leads to cuckoldry and weakness due to safespaces

Even Japan, whos much smarter and historically more successful at maintaining a nation, lets 1 million foreigners in to remind themselves of who to keep out

Once Africans and Hispanics achieve a demographic critical mass, we're going to see a lot off inter-group violence. The only solution will be military intervention and segregation vis a vis South Africa and Brazil.

I agree with you though, white nationalism won't catch hold in today's hypersensitive, politically correct world. But give it a few years and you'll see the tide beginning to change. Honestly, I think things are already starting to change when you look at the distrust people have towards the mainstream media.

Don't expect a Fourth Reich or mass genocide. We're looking at a return to racial segregation and separatism, not mass graves.

>Furthermore I'm half Asian half white and my IQ is higher than either of my parents...
Your parents must be utter retards then if you can't understand what "tend to the racial average" means.

Don't talk to me or my founding father's son ever again

what did he mean by this?

And he welcomed any non-white who could string up banker jews/kill indian savages for America better than a white cuckold could

What makes you think they need 7 figure jobs to support their family?
They never needed subsidization in the past, it just speeds up the process.

You arent american so you will never understand americanism

Fuck off were full you abbo fucking drunk criminal spawn

So better give them evidence of the the opposite being false with cherrypicked niggers and spics right?

Nazis are fags

And germans aren't real Americans

>No theyre not
Says who?

NZ wasn't a criminal colony you retard.

this, to an extent.
example, this guy holds his ground and speaks some truth, surrounded by a rabid group of leftists.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
Even with a heavy lisp, he still makes himself understood and doesn't let that bitch shout him down.

Ideologies can change. Race & ethnicity can't.

He was a man and a real man is going to respect another man no matter how smart they are or the color of their skin. That is what I believe to be true. Yet people are always measuring each other and acting like they are better than others and our society is actually based around that. So I'm fed up. If fucking assholes want power-levels. They're going to get them in fucking SPADES! Which then they complain about doing it all right. You can't win with pieces of shit who basically shouldn't be breathing most the time because they are practically soulless or something in their fucking noggins. They are the everyday real ME! ME! selfish assholes who don't even deserve what they have half the time and that goes for whites too.

So you don't have a definition.
And nice dodging all the questions you fucking pussy.

Ideologies are worse, too many ideologies cause nations to implode. People often pair race and ideology together because one typically brings the other with them. If a native born nog is culturally attuned to American ideology, back when there wasn't 30 of them, they wouldn't relate to kangz apart from skin color

if someone acts in accordance with your ideology, does their race matter?

No more racist than other races are out in the open. White pride. White culture pride. White people won't be the only race not allowed to support their kin.

GLR says otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc