Should Antifa be listed as a terrorist organisation?

Should Antifa be listed as a terrorist organisation?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wesearchr
youtube.com/watch?v=GPzvcBFHnI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yis.

fpbp

They should've been listed as one years ago.

>windows smashed at Starcucks, McJewnalds, and Bank of America
>Larry King's windows broken

We just can't lose!

They already see the alt-right and list white supremacist movements as terrorists. It would be hypocrisy not to list antifa as a terrorist organization.

Yes.

>designate antifa as a Terrorist organization
>arrest (((Soros))) and send him to Gitmo for funding terrorism

I'm having trouble finding a flaw

How do you pronounce antifa?

AHN-TY-FAE

With echoes

just pronounce each letter in peasant tongue

in the sound you would distinguish each letter as a child

like you would say anti-fascism but without the scism

It's actually a pretty gay sounding name tɓh fɑm

auntie-fah
awn-tifa
ant-eefa
an-tea-fuh

The rewards if you found the shit-eating guy is now 15 000$.

twitter.com/wesearchr

Yes. Give those fuckers no quarter. Unless they can prove they are not terrorist like organization, which is impossible after the inauguration, they are fucked. The defense of property damage and assault on police officers cannot be "because nazis, so we shut that shit down," is not going to hold up.

The Trump DOJ is not fucking around. All of those arrests are under federal prosecution due because Friday was a presidential event. There are probably many prosecutors that feel like they can actually uphold the law now that the gloves are off, and they are out for fucking blood. There are not many progressive lawyer groups that will be able to go toe to toe with them. Minimum sentencing is a thing because radicals tired to pull the same shit in the 70s. The ride is just beginning.

Like a frog does, obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=GPzvcBFHnI0

I had just done some reading about the shit that went down in the early 70s, and it fucking boggles my mind that they were able to get away with as much as they did.

I'm worried this shit will happen again.

> 230 will probably multiply
> DA offers small pleas to a lot of the Antifas.
> Play's the old "I have 50 of you already ready to give me all the info I need. It's a buyers market so give us what we want or get it elsewhere" thing.
> 230 of these faglords have to be booked and processed so I see a lot of them sitting in there for a week +
> Soft faggots who can't handle a little jailtime flip on their Comrads quick as shit.
>Loads more faggots brought in on charges in exchange for witness statements from the inside.
The ride has only just begun on this one.
Myfacewhenandyourfacewhen.jpeg in the small chance Emperor Trump gets a legit money trail leading to Soros and does what he needs to do.

"faggots"

Yes, anyone affliated with any communist idealogy should be killed. Publicly.

Literally how I say it.

I say we hang the femi-nazi's