Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Founder of Border Angels Enrique Morones

youtube.com/watch?v=rybyH-0IGDk - Watch as this Illegal Immigrant Loving Bastard get BTFO by Tucker Carlson. Another Fantastic Episode of a Liberal getting Tucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6VHsxul0ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CANT KEK THE TUCK

Is Tucker /ourguy/?

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

Fuck yes. Tucker is based AF.

Hell yeah

Any highlights you would like to share?

Go to about halfway

>Tucker reading directly what the spics own website says
>I never said that

Fucking wetback.

He said whites called mexicans 3/5ths of a person? When did that ever happen?

Maybe for blacks, not mexicants

>11,000 deaths of migrants every year

GOOD.

it didn't

that was for blacks, and it was for voting purposes

>South Americans muh American Involvementcaust
>remember the CIA and drugs burger gib money let us in

not enough

i wonder if anyone can listne to his show and emerge more intelligent or more knowledgeble than before.

It's basically a shouting shit show, conservative version of an echo chamber, and people on both sides always say that MY GUY destroyed the other guy

in his imagination

In any argument there is always one person "more correct". Tucker Does bait but they keep taking it

How's it the US's fault that illegals die trying to cross? If a wall is built and the bodies build up on the Mexico side how would it be the US's fault?
They discus the poor illegals that die trying to cross, but don't mention American deaths that are the result of illegals coming in.

Fucking retard... Walls have guns, arms and small pox. Read a fucking book!

>because the u.s is involved in other countries, then they don't deserve to have a border

Jesus christ what? Am I hearing that right?

This is essentially the same argument that has been used in Europe that says that their former imperialism has created a moral obligation to allow themselves to now be colonized.

Who said this is anything other than entertainment?

>Fucking Leaf

Comment lost validity because of country of origin.

Is He white

It was for congressional representation. Blacks were never intended to be allowed to vote. Not even Lincoln wanted that shit. They were supposed to go back to Africa. America was always intended to be a white nation.

> Cuck your nation, because involvement in other people's shit.

The dude is a true believer and a massive retard.

Conflating pride in one's heritage with pride in one's government is an absurd notion, desu. One can be a proud American and not support what its government does.

YES!

What Tucker is doing is exposing what these leftists really think. This can only piss off real Americans and stoke the rage they feel towards this scum. That's a good thing for getting the most extreme measures passed.

So the guy admits that he thinks USA should be colonized as payback.

"Thanks for telling us what you think. It was really interesting." Hahahahahahahahaha

sweet jesus what a fucking joke

COME INTO IT SON!

You can have a border without building a giant wall in the middle of the desert so you can watch illegal immigrants die of exposure. Having a border doesn't preclude having some humanity before deporting them to their home country. Even Mexico understands that.

Anyone got the full episode?

Also, is it just me or is the left completely unraveling anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=N6VHsxul0ko

This one is pretty funny.

This one's my new favorite, thanks

All signs point to "yes"

Don't hike in the desert and you won't die from exposure.

VOLCANOES OF DUMBNESS

If they had that option, they wouldn't have come. If you think negligent homicide is the ideal way to deal with border crossers, you're not being serious about the issue.

The point is exhibiting the utter failure of shitlibs' arguments to stand against reason.

He brings them on, confronts them about something shitty they wrote, said or did, and the viewer gets to see the absurdity of their trying to defend indefensible positions.

Feed your hungry burglar

Yes he literally said that. And I'm sure the majority of spices and liberals agree. It's our duty to get colonized now

Tucker Carlson is an angel sent from white heaven to purge all non-white liberals from the timeline

Letting them die of exposure is too unreliable. We should run drones 24/7 and have quick reaction forces ready to deploy via helicopter and liquidate border jumpers.

How do people even seriously watch this?

he only invites literally who's and then constantly interrupts them
it's cringe worthy as fuck

Not in favor of the US/CIA's shitty penchant for interventionism, but that doesn't mean we can't have borders.

They have the option: stay home. We're full.

To demand we allow millions of inbred shitskin burritos into our country under the premise that this clown is a 'prouder mexican' smacks of mental illness.

He wants to flood us with vermin because "we" take drugs and are involved in foreign affairs?

A Guatamalan saying this on Mexican prime time tv would probably be floating face down in one of their disgusting rivers by morning.

This shit happens in every single shitty political "newscast," right or left. They invite a guest from the opposing side, mislead them as to the line of questioning beforehand, ambush them with assorted "facts" (illegal immigration hasn't been a felony in Mexico since 2011, for instance) cherrypicked to support the ongoing political narrative, then the guest retreats to the comfort of their prepared material and everyone on the home team gets to laugh at how the Other is totally ignorant and unwilling to give straight answers while the host acts "dumbfounded" at the guest's lack of composure and honesty, further undermining the Other's lack of credibility.

This is partisan news 101 and you're eating it up.

>He wants to flood us with vermin because "we" take drugs and are involved in foreign affairs?

No, he wants you to deal with the immigration problem through humane deportation instead of implementing policy which will lead to needless deaths from preventable causes.

I dont care if i step on a cockroach, and a cockroach has more value than a mexican.

That Mexican guy has the IQ of a potatoe

>mexican intellectuals

At least half the western world are savvy to what's going on.
I think the left and the msm have realized their followers will believe anything irregardless of facts and statistics.
They run purely on "good feels" and perceived virtue.

The US is not responsible for people that try to immigrate illegally. This appeal to emotion is frankly ridiculous, and I can say the same thing about your argument, that it's not serious.