debate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZB_fgkA3W80
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always thought it was so amazing that Martin Luther to name himself after MLK

Kill yourself, if you aren't a literalist you aren't shit

>literalist

hows it feel to worship a book as an idol, heretic?

you think the word of god isn't written in his creation?

Degenerate

John 1King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Deny The Word and you deny God.

I dont give a fuck what the king of cucks of the catholocuck temple says, or how many lies the boipucci shamans push

The heresy is strong here

the reformation was a mistake

you took allegory and turned it into theater of the absurd

Muslims are your brothers

God showed Abraham allegory in visions,

You think god had to explain modern science to bronze age people?

“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,”

Hebrews 10:16

His word isnt just in a book

>KJV
Cool bootleg merch you got there.

mankind is your brother blasphemer

if think a book is the word god you make an engraven image to be divine instead of profane

John 1Douay-Rheims 1899

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Here is the boipucci shaman version

You deny your muslim bretheren?

Filthy heretic, I will not forgive you!

>and the Word was God.

its didnt say the Word was a selection of stories

you think god word would be filled with talking snakes and donkeys as real thing?

Your supposed to get the moral of the story, not take it literally.

You people make christians look stupid.

You deny that God has the power to make an animal speak?

Fucking catholics and muslims, always trying to tell God what He can and cannot do.

remember to pay your pastor for his glass church and private jet, while he gets his dick sucked by gay prostitutes.

i bet you think he heals the sick too

proddies trying to trap god between the pages of book.

what a sad god to worship.

You should must communion with the true Lord.

What the fuck was his problem? and what's with that hat? It looks gay af.

Maybe your preist can hook him up with some tight choir bopucci???

>Sola scriptura a shit
what are you talking about, that album was great
youtu.be/ZB_fgkA3W80

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Done.

Deny The Word, keep it up.

Your cuck kings whimpers at the feet of muslims, calls them brothers and offers them money.

One world religion, the catholic apostasy

The Vatican is the seat of Satan.

It has gone out of its way to be the one that changes the times and the laws and pronounce itself as God.

tell that to your boy ted haggert of the creation museum

he likes paying men to suck his dick with collection money

luther was carnal
as sorry as he was at the end of his life doesn't change what he did. he even engaged in the pimping of nuns to noblemen.

you rejected the true body of christ to worship a book

god doesn't forgive blashpemers

Tell him yourself, your nation, your pastor.

In the least you could say that he isnt raping little boys like you guys do.

Do they give you anything in return for offering your sons virginity to the shamans?

A true Body of Christ wouldnt hide the rape and abuse of countless young boys.

Your temple is not a church, nor does it have anything to do with God or Christ.

>implying protestant preachers never raped a kid
it even happens in buddhism. it's a problem with any organized religion

but our public school system is way worse than any religion anyway, as far as that sort of thing goes.

This is a meme criticism of Catholicism that has fucking nothing to do with real theology. Humans are fallible.

At least they don't profiteer off of le miraculous money-bringing spring water.

God here. You're all a bunch of faggots.

Yeah, they just import tons of leftist voters into the US, and facilitate muslim dominance in europe.

> give your donations user, you will be forgiven

Cor 4:6; APC 22:18.
If you wanna debate, I´ll debate you non-christian roman.

Luther was based as fuck.

Have you read "the jews and their lies"? It's a masterpiece.

Is written on the bible, not in someone´s mind.
And don´t forget that your nature is broken and wicked as any one else´s nature.

>god doesn't forgive blashpemers

There you go, trying to tell God what He can and cannot do again...

Why do you just come out and say that you dont believe God has the power to do as He wills?

That's literally what megachurchfags do though. Or Calvinists do it, and they say that instead of being "forgiven" you get to become one of the supercool chosen Elect memelords after dying.

I love the quote where he says that europeans do wrong by not killing the jews

The reformation saved Europe from beeing The Papal States, and catholic doctrine is as far from the bible as it could be.

>Rejecting Solo Scriptura means denying the Word.

former protestant
Martin Luther was a heretic [spoiler]who broke away from schismatics[/spoiler]

Cor 4:6; APC 22:18
Is only on "the book" and check the book of revelation to see what happens when you deny the book.

>catholic doctrine is as far from the bible as it could be.

Good. Ever read that mess? Holy shit.

>taking a book of fairytales literally
Canon law is the only true pursuit of god. You are an anti-intellectual with no traditions or authority.

He got married, as the Bible says, Cor 7:8, if you can´t stand celibacy, then get married.

Protestants, how can you claim "sola scriptura" of a book the catholic church organized? Why do you not regard the other texts that didn't make it into the bible?

Were the apostles followers of sola scriptura? Were the early christians followers of sola scriptura? No. Of course not. Why are you so against the traditions the church fathers held? Why are you against the fact that judaism was mostly a tradition passed down by word of mouth?

Under what authority can you say your interpretation of scripture is right? How can you deny the clear claim of the church jesus laid upon Peter? The mental gymnastics required for your belief is astounding.

John 6:64-65 There are some elected, and some that aren´t, some are to be faithfull, and some...

The real problem with Catholics is that they created Islam and crusaded more against the original Christians than Muslims.
The pope is a heretic and the church is the whore.

Solo scriptura is the only way to go anons.

The bible is first and foremost in all circumstances.

If the pope comes out and says abortion is okay and homosexuality is okay and divorce is okay and other religions are acceptable....

Well the bible doesnt think so. And if you are trying to tell me that some Man can declare the bible to be incorrect and then make up new rules... no. Just... no.

That's the problem with catholicism. It has you guys praying to the virgin Mary and repeating specific prayers for forgiveness and going to a man for forgiveness instead of asking God directly.

It's not what the bible tells us to do.

Now do I think catholics can go to heaven? Sure. But I think if God had it his way he would like catholics to actually read their bible and not just accept what some hierarchy on earth says as gospel when you can just open your bible and read it for yourself.

Don't let some beurocracy tell you what the Bible says. Read it for yourself and make up your own mind.

>they created Islam
A bit like how Obama created ISIS? There's a reasons you cretins were shipped across the sea.

Matthew 16:18. Πέτρος. Learn your history before sticking up for Byzantium, buddy.

The bible Luther studied, was the Bible written by the Apostles inspired by the Holy Spirit. The fact that it ended up beeing that way it´s God´s will, if He wouldn´t have wanted that Bible he would have inspired something else.
The Apostles WROTE the Bible, SO THEY WERE FOLLOWING WHAT WE CALL NOW SCRIPTURE, THAT BACK THEN WAS THE WORD OF CHRIST.
Cor 4:6 APC 22:18; I don´t deny it, I say the roman "church is not the ONLY church, WE´RE ALL THE CHURCH, including MLuther, Borgia and Calvin; the one that argues against the Bible itself is not me you saint-worshiper.

You saint-worshipers are not the rightfull descendants of Peter, you don´t even follow the Bible. And by the way, check Mc 9:38-41

Why would I debate you? You're right.

Ever heard of the council of nicea?

Hurr we made da Bible hurrr we wuzz da first hurrr reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am not here to argue but a pleasing distinction has just occurred to me little brain.

sola scriptura and luther and those who argue with the church based on the books seem to be NERDS

and the catholic church and people who listen to their priests and people who trust the living people and tradition are BROS

BROS v NERDS

Fucking catholocucks just cant stop mocking The Word.

So you're okay with the Apostles acting as a conduit with God through the Holy Spirit, but you object to the veneration of saints who communed with God and performed miracles in his name? Starts to sound a lot like Islam when you strip your Church of its history.

NEERD

Picking up a big scary book must be quite a daunting task for catholocuck plebe such as yourself, scary to even think of reading something with that many words.

Colossians 2:8King James Version (KJV)

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

The Jesuits contribute to the advancement of society and our understanding of God. Your shithole of an island does neither, so I can only imagine what forsaken joke of a nu age church you go to.

I love this pic. Saved.

Although not a fan of Savonarola.

why are nerds always so vicious? do you want my Stacy girlfriend? aka The Virgin Mary

I object that you venerate saints as minor gods and teach that they perform miracles if you ask them to.

Starts to sound a lot like paganism when you do that.

The bible describes living life ancient mesopotamia. The bible contains nothing about living in modern western society. If you're going to take the bible at its literal word go live in a mud hut in the desert and let the rest of us enjoy not being retarded

Like your big bang fable, that the jews picked up and carried on?

Enjoy your retarded philospshy and traditions of corrupt old heretics who even wear skull caps like their pharisee kike predecessors

Catholocuks even adapted idols worshipped by the pagans of europe into "saints" to be prayed to...

Very foolish way of thinking, Paul put forth doctrine for the first churches of the gentiles, which were mostly inwhat we now know as turkey, greece and the surrounding areas.

If you believe that kissing muslims feet, supporting abortion and creating a one world religion is sane doctrine, then you are lost

Oh my bad for messing up the geography. Go live in an empty field with your bronze tools and donkeys and leave the sane people alone

So you know NOTHING about logic. If God says don´t murder, BUT IT DOESN´T SAY THAT YOU CAN´T HAVE AN ABORTION, then CAN YOU?

Of course not anti-christian pagans. Did you know that catholic doctrine teaches that you can "save yourself" WITHOUT CHRIST, without faith, ONLY THROUGHT GOOD WORKS? They call it "Logos"

let's get this guy out of here bros

Paul spoke against fornication, idolatry, divorce, lies, false doctrine, prohibiting marriage, speaking to apostates etc etc...

What the hell am I doing, you know nothing of the Bible or of the doctrine set forth by Paul, youre a catholocuck, you people dont care in the slightest about The Word.

Go snort some adderal and try to read the Bible before judging something that you know nothing about

I DEMAND you agree with me because I AM RIGHT and if I ran the world EVERYTHING WOULD BE PERFECT because I AM SMART and the things I believe in are TRUE because PEOPLE I'M EMOTIONALLY CLOSE WITH TOLD ME and THEY WOULDN'T LIE TO ME

where does it say that?

This one is for you too friendo

Belive in wath you want, as long as you have faith, but know, that I say what the scripture says.

No I am more like

READ THE FUCKING BIBLE, EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER IF PEOPLE READ THE BIBLE AND DID WHAT IS SAYS YOU SHOULD DO INSTEAD IN LISTENING TO PEDERAST WITH FISH HATS

consider something my brothers, why is it always the heretics who spew vitriol but never the orthodox?

I´ll dissagree w u on that one, we are all sinners, the thing is that their doctrine is wrong, not that their behavior is wrong

Yea I'm saying the scripture is irrelevant and if you were a true stickler for what the ol biblearoo says you would go live in a way that was like bible times out in the middle of nowhere with mud and sticks and maybe a few domesticated animals. And then we wouldn't have to see you shitposting in this thread

No one thinks about them, they are like in another universe, but they are basically orthodox jews that belive in Christ.

And I say that you can extrapolate from the Bible. Anyway, as long as you have faith, I don´t think it matters how you see your relation with God.

You are aware that the New Testament was written in part inside of cities and towns that had commerence and politics etc right?

Autism levels are reaching max levels here with this winner...

I receive presents on Rosh Hashana from a higher power, if that changes your mind about judaism

I try to be orthodox, if you haven't picked that up

They don't perform miracles. They act as conduits to God. God performs all miracles - but you'd know that if you were an actual Christian.

Well, thats sufficent catholocuk apostasy for me this night, goodnight, God bless you all.

If you can extrapolate from the bible why not just extrapolate the morality and leave the obscure notion of a man in the sky watching you. If you extrapolate from the bible you lead to an atheistic way of thinking where you can have morality without God so I say again, please go move to the desert if you truly believe in the word of the gospel

you, my friend, obviously have clue toward church history. Bone up, nerd.
>being western

I see my work is done here

Sure looks like a whole thread of Bible thumpers getting bfto to me

Potato nigger alert.

Bible thumper is a liberal term used by american triggered fags against Christians.

Not surprising, since some of americas most liberal and subversive politicians are catholocucks.

But yeah, I think everyone got the point, catholocucks hate the bible and couldnt care less about The Word.

You only care about philosophy and traditions of men, which would explain why youre such a massive group of cucks and are soon to enslaved by your muslim brothers

good night

How does that dude from the Dominican Republic show up in every thread?