KEEP KRATOM LEGAL: Petition for Trump

President Trump:

Your promise to end excessive government regulations and restore the limited role of government in the lives of Americans is the reason that we are appealing to you today.

The three-five million Americans who choose to use the natural herb kratom to maintain their well-being desperately need your help. We are concerned that the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) may soon choose to curb access to this herb. If such an "eleventh hour" step is taken during the waning days of the Obama Administration, we ask that you reverse it upon taking office. If the DEA has not acted by January 21st, we ask that you put an end to regulatory proceedings targeting kratom.

The DEA and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have openly declared war on kratom consumers, and these agencies are blatantly abusing their powers to criminalize both those who produce and sell kratom products, and those who purchase and consume them. These federal regulators are doing all they can to deny American consumers their freedom to make individual choices on the safe products they want to use to maintain their health and well-being.

petitiontrumpforkratom.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWurCAcwFLA
greenleafkratom.com/products-page-2/powders/green-maeng-da/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away drug addict

do you drink coffee?

No

do you drink alcohol?

No one cares about what OPI addicts need to make their life easier, you made your bed of laziness now die in it

No

do you drink water?

kys junkie. stop harassing this beautiful and pure Dundee

Kratom is pretty chill.

I used to use it to help me fall asleep sometimes until they made it illegal in alabama.

Fucking bullshit because now I feel groggy as fuck from benadryl or whatever.

"""We are concerned that the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) may soon choose to curb access to this herb. If such an "eleventh hour" step is taken during the waning days of the Obama Administration...."""

Who the fuck would write that today? Nice copypasta bullshit dude. Obama has been gone for 4 days now. Why would you still be worried about that?

Have there been studies showing no negative side effects?

I understand what it does, just curious about whether or not it's been studied at all.

I tried Kratom once and it actually poisoned me, like my body treated it like venom or some shit and tried everything it could to evacuate it from my body.

Fuck kratom, good riddance.

I feel bad for kratom users this will be a major blow to the Nortropics community.

I actually use it in a tea, the red maeng da. Sometimes just use spoonful and swallow with water.

It is used for pain. Beats the hell out of pills.

Other strains are better for relaxation or sleeping.

I see nothing wrong with it used in moderation.

what are the effects of kratom?

Depends on the "strain".

There are blends for increased energy (too much makes you jittery, i don't like it).
There are blends for pain, and there are blends for sleep.

It can cause some liver damage. Alcohol and Medical Opioids can do that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWurCAcwFLA

You probably took too much. Didn't kill you tho, did it?

Idk how you can do that shit straight. I had to put it into pill capsules. Easier to dose that way anyhow.

It's sort of like a really weak speedball with more focus on the opiate part. There are minor variations between strains as well. Effects also change based on dose.

If you take too much you'll get wicked sick tho. You usually feel much better after the initial projectile vomiting, but it's not so good.

I'm on Oxycodone RIGHT NOW.

get off (((oxycodone))) and replace it with kratom

It isn't bad. Red maeng da with a tiny bit of green maeng da in the morning ends my pain (from a past chest surgery) and helps me work. I sit at a desk programming all day so chest and back pain is common.

I've tried Kratom, it sucks. I'll take oxy for a week bi annually. It's easy to not be a disgusting addict and do recreational drugs recreationally.

you must of had shit kratom

does anyone else here eat random plants they find in the woods just in case one of them is the cure for diseases?

as a daily kratom user. id be ok without it but i see former heroin users use it as a substitute. might be a bad idea to drive them back to heroin.

thnx amigos

As a side note. Kratom should be legal. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean those who like it and those that it helps shouldn't be able to obtain it.

this shit is obnoxious

This is a decent resource.

Kind of gives you an idea of what each type of leaf does.

Don't over-do it. It isn't like pot. Small doses do better.

greenleafkratom.com/products-page-2/powders/green-maeng-da/

the petition that saved kratom

All drug addicts should be executed

It is not addiction with a lot of chronic pain suffers. It is a psychical and mental dependence. I can not even get out of bed if my pain pills wear off.

opiate addicts should replace their addiction with kratom

Igobaine is even better.

future heroin addict detected

True enough. I've been told it basically makes you feel as pleasant as having your first beer for the day, which sounds nice.

Too much work desu senpai

HERE HERE, if jenkum can be legal than so should kratom!!!

It feels exactly like Hydrocodone for me(Red Vein Maenga Dae).