...h-holy shit. Sup Forums BTFO

Prove to me that you guys are NOT normalizing White Supremacy by wishing Trump has a successful presidency.

Gtfo leftypol
Come back when you figure out gifs

But White Supremacy is normal?

If I had two faggots for every superior race..

If trump does his job well, then the county wins. That's why I wish he has a successful presidency

First prove to me that it is, in fact, white supremacy that they are advocating. Last I checked it was no different than the average BLM movement.

>prove it
no

>If the president succeeds and makes the country better then we're losing out because """"White Supremacy"""" wins

Hoo-boy the mental gymnastics people with victim complexes go through to make everything about and against them.

No (You) for you.

Prove to me that it is.

>Prove to me that you guys are NOT normalizing White Supremacy by wishing Trump has a successful presidency.
We are though, that's the goal. I want to make America white again.

>white
fuck off OP

tell me how president trump strengthens white supremacy.

i know you can't do this because the guy makes everything about ALL americans, not just a certain race thereof. now fuck off back to your safe space, retard.

>Prove to me that you guys are NOT normalizing White Supremacy

>Prove to me
I don't have to prove anything to you
>normalizing white supremecy
What the fuck does that even mean?

Don't touch me you dirty casual.

normalizing it? it's been common knowledge for centuries.

it's the reason why every other race is allowed to act as a community but the instant whites identify as one group people start getting worried.

>by wishing Trump has a successful presidency.

So you'd rather he fail and fuck your nation up beyond repair?

"Boy I sure hope the pilot crashes the plane I'm on!"

*the real blue bill

I'm OK with white supremacy.
Look at pic for alternative

So whats wrong with white supremacy?

>durr anyone I dont like is a white supremacist

You leftist lot created Trump's rise in populism, do not throw the blame on us, you constantly ragged on whites for being racist and sexist and so on and so forth and you are NOW surprised that this shit is happening?

>normalizing White Supremacy
One can dream

What do you think we've been doing for the last 16 years?

Hail Vic

Make it White Nationalism instead of White Supremacy and you're on. White Supremacy would end up with us ruling these fuckheads and that is a headache no one on their right mind wants.