What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>When you frame commies as just people with different political views, you are legitimizing theft as a political position.

Sup Forums wins again

but nazi's didn't genocide anyone???

Standard invoke the nazi routine.

When you frame different political views of everyone as Nazis you are legitimizing genocide as a political position.

When you fram Islam as just people with different religious views, you are legitimizing terrorism as a political position

When you frame Turkey as just people of a different county, you are legitimizing the largest genocide to ever take place.

The funny thing is that they constantly frame people with different political views as Nazis in an attempt to legitimize their political violence. It's like they're so close to self-awareness.

Commies killed more people than Nazi's.

>When you frame Muslims as just people with different political views, you are legitimizing jihad as a political position.

Genocide is literally a political position though.

Genocide as well.

He just forgot the Holocaust didnt happen, someone should remind him.

checkled*

When you dehumanize people as nazis you trod the path to genocide.

When you frame Jews as just people with different Talmudic views, you are legitimizing white genocide and got enslavement as political positions.

#PunchARabbi #KillAllJews

>got
Goy*

Poo in loo.

When you frame India as people with different bathroom views, you are legitimizing no poo in loo

says the people who worship Communism

More like, I'm legitimizing peoples' freedom of speech -- ESPECIALLY IF I DISAGREE WITH WHAT THEY'RE SAYING.

There is no way we can redpill people on the lolocaust at this time.

What we can do is push the facts about the communist purges, death camps and mass genocides that took place in this century. Associate the leftists with that.

>I swear to god, the captcha is starting to get difficult, it's making me think I'm a robot

*in the last century

ffs