Katie Rich suspended from SNL

Got the bitch! About time these fuckers realized that the are consequences.
MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-fox-sports-reporter-attacks-10-year-old-barron-trump-as-a-small-animal-killer/48230/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly suprised SNL even had the sense of shame left to do this.

Unlike the sheepish right, the left holds their leaders accountable.

hail kek!

>"""suspended"""
It's a slap on the wrist in order to save face. She'll be back on SNL by the middle of February.

is that show still around? holy shit.

AHAHAHAHAHA

good one m8

>a comedian makes a joke
>triggers pol

we social justice now

>dat nose
>dat rack

lol

Very surprised anything happened to her. I thought liberals could get away with attacking any right wing person

Kike

This. It's only lip service.

I hope it ruins the rest of her pathetic career and hangs over her like a rain cloud.

I don't follow snl what happened

what a fucking ugly kike

but Barron is just a kid. He doesnt know better.

I mean we know about the truth, but thats how the left sees it

Gross. Her face is absolutely disgusting. She looks just like this spaghetti nigger whore I work with who is trying to ruin my life. I hope they both get fired!

Someone post the fucking tweet jesus christ

The kike should know that in an adults game like politics, childeren are off limits.
Plain and simple.

This niggah can't into google

lolololol Gr8 B8 M8 I R8 8\8

I just looked it up. She said that'd be be Americas first home school shooter or something stupid lile that. She got suspended indefinitely for attacking a presidents kid

Suspended? Sounds like she's starring Lethal Weapon.

>that nose

oy vey

Aw are their ratings tanking? Are they throwing someone under the bus so they can get back some disgruntled viewers?

what the fuck kind of a tweet is that? I was thinking, "suspended? How bad could it be?" But holy hell, that's pretty bad. Is she trying to imply that Barron will kill his parents or some shit? What a stupid fucking cunt

Can someone explain how we are any different from the far left if we are actively trying to get people fired and celebrating them being fired for jokes they make/opinions they hold?

I just want to make leftists and globalists cry. Its my dream is to gather these tears into a glass sphere that I would hang out the window and when the sun hits it just right glorious rainbows will burst forth and saturate my study with such colors. Then and only then will I be whole

>Donald Trump thinks we progressives are warmongers who are out to get him
>They think we're uniformly and cruelly opposed to him and everything he stands for
>How can we avoid incurring the wrath of this incredibly powerful, rich, and famous man?
>How can we show him the truth about how we simply stand for tolerance and acceptance?
>I know!

Who could be behind this post?

It's taboo to attack a kid you moron

Not anymore mother fucker.

>"we"
Ok Shlomo.

>on an anonymous tibetan bracelet weaving image board
>a fucking leaf

Makes me want to punch that bitch square in her Jew nose. Totally uncalled for. Could you imagine if a conservative said something like that about Obama's kids? They would not hesitate to grab their pitchforks, and the media would push the story for days

Seems pretty funny to me, also I thought most of youse got off on triggering people.
I figured trump supporters had thicker skin than this is all

Shit proxy, america.

It's about using their own tactics against them.
Sending a clear message thectge laft will not gets its own way no matter how autistic thrre screams are.

this isn't the girl who replies to all trumps tweets.

SNL suspended her of their own volition and on their own initiative. Besides which, attacking a kid just because you don't like that kid's parent is fucking scummy no matter who you are. She implied that he would become a "homeschool shooter," i.e. kill his parents, unless I'm interpreting it wrong. That's fucked up. Fucking coward talking shit about Trump by proxy, by going after his kid

Kids are off limits. That's the rule. Unless you're a piece of shit.

fucking lol'd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>That fucking edit

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good riddance, ugly jew bitch.

Do you think she's sorry for saying it, or just sorry because there were consequences?

Because there were consequences

Consequences

Only sorry she got caught bro.

Trump watches it and cried when they made fun of him

CHECKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd OMG

what do you think my limey friend?

Quints of truth.

lost my shit

It's more than making fun of him. They straight up attack him. I'm all for some political humor and poking fun at our president, like SNL has done in the past, but they are going too far and it's going to catch up to them.

>suspended

Uh huh.

BITCH AINT SORRY AT ALL

This one just in

truthfeed.com/breaking-fox-sports-reporter-attacks-10-year-old-barron-trump-as-a-small-animal-killer/48230/

Most comedy shows that have (((political satire))) have become just that - attacks under the guise of humour. It's hysterical.

i think this is kike magic whatever happened to freedom of speech?

Another win boys!

>their leaders accountable

So, you're saying this Katie Rich cunt is a liberal leader? She's a fucking shit comedian for fuck's sake. No wonder no one takes you faggots seriously.

> Giggle

>truthfeed.com/breaking-fox-sports-reporter-attacks-10-year-old-barron-trump-as-a-small-animal-killer/48230/
>Work for Fox Sports
>Whose parent company is the same as Fox News
>Talk shit about the incoming republican president's son
Holy shit what an idiot

Kill those who insult allah... i mean trump yeah thats right

Except they're insulting his 10 year old son, not him, you fucking illiterate britbong.

wtf does it matter...oh i forgot twitter is a safe space (also his surname is trump)

Well normally I would say how would you like it if someone insulted your kids, but clearly you are too retarded to find someone to procreate with.

fuck off britbong, in murrica we love our safe spaces and rightwing sjws.

SNL cast are your leaders? Kek.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

your missing the point if you insult individuals and groups of people say, the left, blacks, commies or obama then why do you think its not ok to insult barron? hypocritic as fuck

holy shit give it up. fucking pathetic!

I wish Trump would tweet saying "Barron doesn't accept your apology."

My apprentice is not to be trifled with.

If you continue your meddling against true conservatism, you will be vanquished by the power of the galactigates.

Well I did insult retards, which seems to be your group

Is that a Jojo reference?

youre pretty much on par with her you realise

EVERYONE! START SENDING HER MESSAGES AND TELL HER SHE IS NOT FORGIVEN AND THAT YOU DO NOT FORGIVE RACIST CHILDREN HATERS!

ACCUSE HER OF BULLYING THE KID AND WHATEVER THE FUCK COMES TO MIND JUST SHAME THE HELL OUT OF HER!

DO IT FOR TRUMP AND KEK!!!!!!!!!!!

trump should suspend canada

This so much fucking this!!!

We can even start a rumor about her hating children with autism and other disabilities and make her out to be a closet child hating racist.

I'm not blaming the whole population of retards for your actions. Are you just posting random liberal memes to sound smarter?

This.

They take care of their own.

>that`s a big nose, even for SNL
She deleted all of her tweets.

TURNABOUT IS FAIR PLAY MOTHERFUCKER!

This is gonna be good.

What should we start with?

im trying to expain to you cant just sit around in a circlejerk of "how bad, how could they say something like this?" and think yourself any better than the sjws and leftists that do the same... unless you genuinly are that fucking retarded you cant see the hypocrisy

Does anyone else think this is kind of funny? It would actually be acceptable if the political climate weren't so toxic and Obama's children could have cracks made at them as well.

>Meanwhile Alec Baldwin calls people niggers, faggots and complains about a woman with CANCER and he's still gainfully employed on the show.

Fuck SNL

Someone go make a fake twitter post of her secretly messaging to a "friend" about how she isn't really sorry and she was just saying that hoping the job will rehire her back and everyone would blindly forgive her.

Then make it a screenshot and make it out to be that her "friend" exposed her to the media.

You sure watch a lot of SNL, Ale- rabbi!

You misunderstood this place completely, Sup Forums is and was never about freedom

Sup Forums is perfectly fine with a lot of so called 'leftist' measures, censorship, authoritarianism, safe space etc.

It is okay if our side does it.

Except I'm attacking you, not your children.

She's ruined though. People will relentlessly ridicule snl for having her back and they'll say exactly what people here have said: "Oh, so its ok if a women does it?" etc.

Fuck this bitch.

You dumb monkey fucking, AIDS infected Brazilian cunt. I'm just pointing out the irony you pathetic south american nigger.

Everyone...

You know what to do Sup Forums...

Let's do this for the lulz...

>makes a tweet about assassinating the president
>doesn't expect some sort of repercussions

really makes you think

Sup Forums has stood for many things natsoc will be another fleeting ideal along with the lolbetarians but jesus christ does no one have any intergrity anymore? is the world this pathetic?

ohai rabbi