Trump Goes Full Retard Within Third Day

I support Donald Trump. I think he is a great man. I supported him since 2015 but he really has to stop with the executive orders. Dont get me wrong, it's not that I disagree with what he's doing because I agree with a lot of what he's doing. It's just a real leader doesn't use executive orders, a real leader will stand in front of Congress like a man and explain why his ideas will work. Executive Orders are for tinpot dictators and degenerate fascist regimes.

Stfu CIA, get out of here shill

No.

Fuck off, leaf

Audible kek when I saw the flag.

Fuck you and the Washington post

Really?
You didn't say a word while Obama did it.

The beginning of every president's administration involves a bunch of executive orders. There's nothing out of the ordinary going on.

A

Nah fuck that a man doesn't need approval for his actions

Guess the Democrats should have been more restrained with Executive power then huh?

Nah fuck that a man of Trumps level doesn't need approval for his actions

So he should just stop undoing all of Obama's Executive orders?

FUCKING

While I admit I'd prefer to see Trump go through Congress- just to prove that he can do what Obama couldn't- this is a damn good way to twist in the knife, using the same excessive powers to totally undermine the men who created those powers to begin with.

>Trump: *spends every debate whining about obama using executive orders*
>Trump: *spends his days writing executive orders inbetween tweets*

>since 2015
fucking retard

>a fucking leaf

You do realize his executive orders are scaling back the government right? He's not extending the state, he is drawing it back as it should be.

LEAF

>begging a bunch of pedophiles to concur

I hope Trump fucking kills all of them by the end of his term.

>a real leader will stand in front of Congress like a man and explain why his ideas will work

Yes and I'm sure all the real men in the democratic party will listen and actually base their decision on the quality of his arguments.

fuk off leaf, this is not your concern. tend to your gold selling rainbow faggit leader.

Retarded shill detected.

Checked.

He started running in 2015 fucking retard

Yes, let Congress rip them to shreds

Actually he still does due to democracy

In the early days Presidents would send their shit through Congress before doing stuff, at least through the Senate

Trump supports the CIA now.

Obama didn't have a supporting Congress, like Trump.

Checked.

Praise KEK

>...it's not that I disagree with what he's doing because I agree with a lot of what he's doing.
I want to dispel this fiction that Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

wewtnessed

Sadly it takes executive orders to repeal executive orders in an efficient manner.

You're retarded

True but I think he should stand up in front of Congress and declear his ideas to the world rather than due it like a tinpot fascist

And is that a good thing? Government can be good it's up to the representatives in Washington who were elected by the people to decide that with votes. If Trump wants to decrease the size of governments he can convince the senate and congress to do so

Yeah sure buddy, sure they will

This isn't YOUR concern, fuck off

Retarded Nazi detected

More talk and no action? Sasuga Canada.

Checked

>There's nothing out of the ordinary going on

Declaring his own Inauguration Day as a Day of Patriotism? No, nothing out of the ordinary there, no egotism at all...

Why does CTR hire almost exclusively out of Canada?

A fucking leaf.

why are canadians so mad that they will definitely have to bend their knees infront of Trumps iron throne? there is no alternative for canada to begging for Donald J Trump's mercy

Yes I did. Every single executive order Obama did I said how I thought that made him a shitty leader. You're a moron

It's undemocratic though

Sure

>a fucking leaf

>through Congress before doing stuff,
>at least through the Senate
The Senate is half of Congress you stupid fucking leaf.

>ask the government if they want to limit their own power

I don't see any proof of you saying this. Can you show me please? Oh wait. . .

>Trump supporter
>CTR

How is that me at all?

>spends his day whining about obamas executive orders
>fixes them
i dont see what your problem was.

>Executive Orders are for tinpot dictators and degenerate fascist regimes.

Executive Orders are for one thing only; that is directing executive agencies on how to act. It's Congress' fault for putting so much power in those agencies.

> Leaf
> dammit.

what did he do to piss you cucks off this time lmao

you forgot
>in all seriousness, we cant let that man get the nuclear codes

You do realize that the President has Veto powers right? He essentially using them in a way that is relative to the federal over extensions.

i agree, leaf. obama did that shit like a mad man too. it is unjustifiable.

He has filed less than any president has during their first 3 days than any other president has since JFK.

Thought so to... when I was naive enough to think he could totally persuade Congress.

I still think he could, but one side is in 'TURBO FUCK DRUMPF' mode and the other are backstabbing spineless twats. You don't GIVE those assholes the initiative.

But for real though, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>senate is half of congress
The other half is the House of Representatives dumbfuck. You're so fucking stupid

Congressmen don't think that way. They just vote on individual bills and acts. It's not like they see a growing government as something that will grant them more power.

>proving to a random retard on the internet that I didn't like Obama when he was President
Take my word for it or fuck off.

>leaf

>I supported him since 2015

No you did not, Greenbaum. Back then even his most staunch supporters thought that his run for the presidency was some kind of a comedy stunt.

Sevens from heaven.

wow very convincing post you got there, trudeau!

holy shit false flagging leaf cuck just got fucking #REKT

>tinpot dictators

And they were suppose to be held out only for national emergencies. Fucking fascists think they are a toy to do whatever you want with them. I still like Trump though

Executive orders

Yes but he doesn't have to use it. In fact he shouldn't because if a bill passes through the House and the Senate it's probably a good bill

Because Obama was a fucking retarded autocrat who thought he was king.

Has he filed more than 0? Yes? That's too many

I used to be a Drumpf supporter, but after ____________ I just can't support him anymore. I am now #feelthebern.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

>It's undemocratic though
That's an oversimplification.

Leaf failing to comprehend I was being sarcastic.

>he can't entertain opinions that are different from his own

True but what is Congress gonna do? Try to mess with Trump?

2015 was when everyone supported him. You supported him then, I did. All of Sup Forums did.

Sure buddy

>Executive orders
you faggots have really set the bar low

So was Obama in abusing the executive order privilege, but Congress did not approve of that. They so far seem to approve of this.

Sure you were

It's true though. Trump is suppose to be a leader not a dictator

> stand in front of Congress like a man and explain why his ideas will work

I don't think anyon in congress wants to listen to an old man with dementia.

>putting this much effort into baiting Sup Forums

Clearly CTR. No one is actually this retarded.

begone brockshill

How so? Using dictatorial powers isn't setting the bar low.

Because Obama was a neo-con globalist autocrat.

Isn't that worse...?

>tinpot dictators
>degenerate fascist regimes
>Trump

same thing

Trump is better than that.

You're clearly a troll, I refuse to believe anyone is THAT retarded, I am going to peg you as a troll.

degenerate

you mistake decisive legal action for weakness

anyone with a brain knows the TPP is busted

Just trust me goyim. I'm going to hold Trump to the standard that no one besides conservatives held to Obama.

Trump is good tho. I mean he's done some bad things

You're a fucking degenerate. TPP was busted everyone knew this since 4 o clock today. Retard

>not holding Presidents to high standard

Mussolini made the trains run on time

>as a trump supporter
>executive orders are for tinpot dictators

Fuck, just fuck off

You retards are so obvious it hurts, I don't even know why you morons are being asked to bother here

Go shill facefuck or something jesus

Only an idiot would believe that a president shouldn't use executive orders.

No. The day Trump went full retard was the day he announced his candidacy back in 2015. The guy has always been a total buffoon.

This. His orders have just been undoing the shit Obongo did, and some irrelevant stuff like the holiday.

>stand in front of congress
You mean the same people on both sides that have done absolutely NOTHING but fuck over the American people over the past 8 years and were and still are against Trump?

Nah, fuck that. I would hang every single member of neo-con, globalist, incompetent group known as the legislative branch and replace them with people who have actually had to face any sort of struggle.

fucking snow mexican

I guess I'm glad that some of you fuckers don't have any illusions about supporting autocracy

a fucking leaf, sage and rake

Actually fascist countries are almost always in constant degeneration. Ayn Rand pointed out that although they make great propaganda to appear great they are always failing

You're so moronic. I actually pity you for being so stupid

Only a crazy moronic psychopath thinks Presidents should use executive order. If you agree with the president using even one you are beyond retardation.

FDR put the proverbial car which is the US into drive, making it the powerhouse it is today.

Stay out of our politics, leaf.

This guy is right.
Every Republican president since Reagan has done an almost identical order stopping US foreign aid from going to organizations overseas that promote abortion. And every democratic president recinds the order when they take office.
Huffington post it trying to make it seem like the evil republicans are legislating their wombs again to keep the "Trump Panic" going.
The second order is also standard practice to stop hiring and spending on polices from the last administration, what are going to be changed shortly.

lol

>undoing all of Obamas progress

>he thinks he is smarter than the founding fathers

kys nigger

>executive mostly undoing the shit passed by Obama's executive orders

I see no problem