Made my own version of the media chart, which I think is better. Thots?

Made my own version of the media chart, which I think is better. Thots?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems good
bumping with freedom

I think Snopes and Politifact should be further left

I agree with this actually, but what's done is done

Needs afp

Politifact should be waaaaaaaayyy more left.

Politifact further left imo.
They don't often make things true that are false or vice versa, but their use of the range between "pants on fire" and "partially true" is clearly heavily biased.
And their topics are clearly chosen in a biased manner.

>the Economist to the right
>the BBC slightly to the left

You need to move your Partisan line to the right more. The Economist is a shill rag since its editorship change.

I would move NPR more it a bit more toward center but it really depends on what program you listen too. Some are excellent and impartial others can be garbage.

I honestly miss Diane Rehm, she gave no quarter.

In no way is RT extreme right wing. Breaking the Set, Thom Hartman, watching the hawks and shit loads of leftie environment documenteries.

All RT does is push extremes against the us gov.

Wikileaks is definitely Right wing

Yeah, I should have put it in a separate category or at least expanded on the footnote. I agree.

they print facts, are you retarded?

You're saying that right-wing isn't factual?

no I'm saying they print facts, unbiased by left/right economic politics

hmm I wonder what the political persuasion of the person who made this scientific chart is

every single entry in the middle category should be one category left

AP/Reuters were pissing me off so much during the election, they are just as much a bunch of shills as CNN et al

>totally unbiased AP headline goy, pure facts
>"Trump slammed for racist remarks"
>"Hillary gets top marks from (((prominent economists)))"
>"Assad Regime resumes murdering civilians in Syria"
>"Obama is so great I want to swallow his cum"

They publish dirt on everyone, no hesitation, they've got no filter.

Reuters is globalist shills

I'm a radical centrist goyim. My perspective is more enlightened than yours

How does that work? Do they publish dirt only on public figures/politicians? Or are they known to have published dirt on some CEO or activist?

C-SPAN is missing, should be dead center.

MSNBC should be closer to center, but still left. Morning Joe and Gretchen are pretty good about holding both parties to task.

Wall-Street Journal needs to be more on the left, between the gray (BBC, Politifact) line and the middle line at least.

they mostly publish incriminating evidence that assange deems the public should know about like war crime information or hillarys collusion with half the lefties on OPs picture
they stay out of petty shit

>politifact
>reputable
>balanced
>minimal bias
>complex analytical
wew fucking lad

So if Assange decides what gets published, he could push an agenda, and the public would never know

You don't remember the Sony leaks?
They exposed how incompetent the board members were.

Anything they get they publish.

So why didn't they publish everything they had on Clinton?

>politifarce

Lol, they are huffpost tier, bro

anybody got that screenshot of the "fact checker" blatantly lying on twitter

The majority of MSNBC is way more left than Morning Joe. Look at Rachel Madcow, MTP, and Brian Williams
They did, but they leaked some information at a time because of readers' attention span

Anything on the left needs to be all grouped in the bottom left.
Once you're left, you're all in.
You don't dip your toe in.
Also, put wikileaks far above everything else beyond the reaches of the graph.
Everything else is fine.

Fixed fuckboi.

>RT
>right-wing

Bullshit, they were supportive of nigger protests when a dindu gets shot. Anything critical of the US, they support.

Also the BBC needs to be where the Guardian is. They don't even hide their bias anymore.

This. Snopes needs to be destroyed. It's just a tool the Left uses to "prove" they are right and everyone else is wrong. Move it to the far left.

TYT not hitting the left wall.

Wrong.jpeg

They got blazed and forgot to release the rest.

FT is more complex/analytical than WSJ and The Economist. Pretty good otherwise.

Also BBC is further left.

Where should

thesaker.is/

be?

Shit, sorry—I see that you had the fiscal times there, not the financial times. Yeah, I'd put the Financial Times above (and maaaybe a little right) of the WSJ.

NPR is as far to the left as Buzzfeed user.

At least Wisconsin Public Radio is. It's literally just Trump hit pieces with shit like
> "How to become better at Apologizing"
>"Black Guy who speaks in light ebonics weighs in and has final say and everyone has to agree at the end"
>"Is living with multiple partners the future of American Families?:
>"Donald Trump is Hitler and here's a (((Republican))) who agrees"
>"Donald Trump has promised to remove all LGBTQIAP rights, why is he Hitler? Here's 9 liberals ganging up on a conservative to prove it."
>"Your tax dollars fund this shit and we'd like to tell you that you don't belong in America, please donate"

>radical centrist
radical centrist my ass, your center is moderate left like all so called "centrists". Society is extremely degenerate right now and anyone who isn't somewhere far on the right and/or libertarian is mentally diseased.

>no circle on salon

al jazeera is funded by the qatari government btw

Weak bait, just stop

You need to listen to the national feed or select specific programs, local stations can vary greatly depending on who is running them.

Morning Edition, All Things Considered, are both good. Marketplace is awesome but is produced by PRI I have not checked out the program that replaced Diane Rehm but she was amazing

Where CBS?

Nevermind

I agree.
I'm actually a paying member of NPR even though I'm very Libertarian
(I recognise it can be very biased at times)

>paying member of NPR

>Reality has a liberal bias meme
Lol

in other words, theyre the truth

You get a tote bag and permission to act as smug as you want when you encounter people, its awesome. You can look down on any leftist because you pay for NPR

>BBC
>minimal bias

NPR is HEAVILY biased and agenda pushing. I listen to it all day at work.

Technically if you paid taxes then you helped pay for NPR too. Thanks to Trump that will no longer be the case.
WNYC is only not based sometimes. Just when they aren't, I cannot fucking stand it. Still worth contributing to me because at the time I was listening to them for ~9 hours a week.
Again, there is an extreme divide between my political ideology and NPR's
I'd sooner put bricks in that and beat liberals than actually be seen in public with that thing.

Leftist "fact checking" outlets are cancer