Sup Forumsorado - Colorado General

Hello Sup Forumsacks of Colorado. I know you're out there, and these threads go well when they appear. ITT we will discuss ways to make Colorado great again.

Items for consideration in no particular order:

Removing transplants and lowering living costs

Meeting up locally

Restoring Federal land to state control

Uncovering the dark secrets of Lakewood (pic related in next post)

Repealing the magazine capacity law

Curtailing the rise of antifa-gs in greater Denver area

Feel free to contribute ideas and other priorities of local concern, or banter about outsiders who can't handle snow on the roads.

Californians: stay out.
Texans: we will mess with you.
New Yorkers: you have to go back.

Fuck off, we're full.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/J5yvz
bls.gov/web/empsit/tab2.txt
discord.gg/VpzXr2f
history.denverlibrary.org/news/hermanos-penitentes-southern-colorado-and-northern-new-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now, what did Lakewood mean by this?

I'm in Boulder finishing up school. I wore my hat for a bit after the election, got some angry comments and glares from strangers in the street, it was fun.

I really wish there were right wing organizations here that weren't christcuck jew on a stick worshipers.

good luck colorado-kun habe a you

Golden here. My MAGA hat mostly inspired compliments and terrified staring.

I know the feels of not belonging. I'd have joined a militia or something already if they didn't require a belief in God and weren't made of crusty old fudds.

Under law, we (American citizens) are the militia by default. There's no reason Kekists couldn't go innawoods for some occasional target practice.

Th-thanks, y-(You) too

>outsiders who can't handle snow on the roads

FUCKING THIS

Listen, you blithering autists, just because the road is wet does not mean you drive 2 fucking miles an hour... please, if you are from California or Arizona or Texas, LEARN FUCKING PHYSICS

who /coloradostateuniversity/ here?

Pedo shit, probably

>Graduated college with STEM degree
>Now unemployed because I never did an internship
>All internships require I still be in school

Am I screwed?

Moreover, TURN SIGNALS ARE NOT OPTIONAL

Checked.
Although I'm nowhere near Ft. Collins, I know there were multiple CSU posters on the other night. It would be in your best interests to find a comfy restaurant or bar in which to meet up casually.

Anyone near Golden should consider dropping by late tomorrow night for Pint Night at the Rock Rest Lodge (owned by a Trump supporter, friendly territory by all accounts).

colorado is a shithole now

it was way better 20 years ago

I did the same thing. I work as a stack tester now doing environmental testing. You'll just have to settle for a "shittier" job than you expected. And honestly though the work sucks, I make a decent amount of money, so I can't complain.

God I was born and raised in Colorado. But living in a Dom red state 's better. Why not Sup Forumsaska. Pol-Alaska

Not all internships require that, start applying to all the ones that fit your grad date, some ask for post grads and as long as your GPA is decent you should be fine. If that doesn't work out get a office job that requires a bachelors something clerical ASAP so you don't have gaps on your resume.

Lakewood fag. Beaners need to gtfo

What kind of office job would you suggest I look into? I'm an engineer if it makes any difference.

Can attest to what said about settling for a shittier job. I graduated with a meme degree and work in a call center for just about bottom dollar.

I'm trying to get into a less shitty call center doing more technical work now, in the hopes of having better options in the future.

Incidentally, we can stay in touch and keep talking long after this thread dies here: discord.gg/J5yvz

Where's good to move? Seriously considering getting the fuck out of CO.

>TURN SIGNALS ARE NOT OPTIONAL

In Arizona, turn signals are a courtesy to other drivers, not the law. Wish I was kidding.

>meeting up locally

Kill yourself senpai

I moved to Colorado Springs from Los Angeles, CA but I am red pilled. May I stay?

No fuck off, commiefornians are cancer

How long ago did you graduate? Law firms, medicine, and insurance all often have decent clerical positions. Depending on which engineering degree you got you should just be able to move to a boomtown and get hired unless your GPA is shit and you've been unemployed for awhile.

>he wants to stay atomized, rootless, and marginally effective forever

If people like us leave, Colorado will become perma-blue. Our participation in Coloradan society is a needed bulwark against the weed migrants and Silicon Valley shitters.

It's too late

Colorado is staying blue forever nothing you can do about it. Capitalize off of new people and leave once its ruined. Thats the plan

Can we talk about the obvious similarities between Alabama and Colorado. These two states have, and will always love each other.

I want to also mention our need to synergise

I have no idea what you are talking about, maybe explain yourself if you want people to doscuss the similarities

lel

Idaho

You're a funny guy, user. I like you.
That's why I'm going to deport you last.

Somebody save me from Lamar, I hate living in methtown USA

Alabama is shit kys

About to roadtrip there to 420 blaze it whats the best city denver boulder or Springs

Boulder if you want the hippy vibe.

Denver is straight beatnik/punk/industrial metal

Springs is all military and rednecks.

go fuck yourself, i hope it snows and you die in a car crash.

This is a abo/egyptian flag

Fuck off

t b h

> (You)
>You're a funny guy, user. I like you.
>That's why I'm going to deport you last.
Hey just be glad I'm not a liberal from cali that moved to Denver you fuck. I actually moved here and voted Trump and live in a conservative county.

We have to build a wall and remove the commiefornians.

I had a great GPA, but I've been unemployed about seven months now.

If you have pioneer plates after 08, go back to california

Nice probably going to end up going to denver
Whats a good snowboard resort im tryin to shred some mountains

Parkerfag here. I make 56k a year and i can barely afford to live here. Nuclear fire anytime plz.

>Be grateful for my enrichment of your local culture and housing market!
So much for this "redpilled" Californian.

Come to Boulder, enjoy your 4-20 vacation, don't you dare stay.

I used to live in Brighton when I was younger :D

What did you get your degree in? Are you willing to change states? I'm graduating in May with Economics and Political Science I'll use my statistical jew magic to find you a good job location if I can.

>mfw PA went red before CO did
fuck your state tbqh

Loveland is the best ski resort

what is it with this trend, like how can they genuinely feel to be coloradans after only a short time of living here.

they don't understand the balance we had here, now they tipped it and are somehow proud of it.

fucking degenerates.

I don't need no special snowflake plates to remember that my ancestors were pioneers faggot.

Electrical engineering. I'd have no problem changing states. I'd even settle for something less than electrical engineering for the time being. I'm horrified of ruining my resume and want to leave my parent's house.

> (You)
>>Be grateful for my enrichment of your local culture and housing market!
>So much for this "redpilled" Californian.
>
>Come to Boulder, enjoy your 4-20 vacation, don't you dare stay.
You probably just smoke weed all day and live in your parents basement contributing nothing to society.

Only because LOLbertarians and Mormons split the vote.

For fucksake, does noone remember what happened with that faggot tom tancredo? He gave us Dickenloper basically.

i have my plates from the 90s they were the mostly green ones

I think Colorado should make weed illegal again for an entire year.Then all of the fuckheads who moved here to get high will go elsewhere to do it legally and we can have our beautiful state back.

green plates are best plates

Shit was cucked way before weed was legalized

Im actually unemployed right now if i like the vibe there ill look into getting a job and moving

Replacing the magazine size limit should be your top priority.

T. Arizonan dealing with Colorado gun owning refugees. Stop buying all our fucking ammo!

Most Aesthetic plate.

The truck I drive used to have them (was my granps) but I had to re title it

All of the Ammo belongs to Colorado.
We coming

Looking at the BLS data your best bet is Metal Fabrication industry, Local governments, and motor vehicle companies.

I would start looking at those three sectors for openings on various online sites, and then perusing individual manufacturer sites. Obviously have a full suit jacket for interviews, make sure you have at least one reference on the resume so you're not totally autisimo (preferably a college professor you were close with) and be willing to take anything.

If that doesn't work out for you just live out of your parents house working something clerical, I'm sure you'd be able to find a secretary or paperwork job with a bachelors + good GPA.

bls.gov/web/empsit/tab2.txt

Theres the recent hiring trends if you strike out.

You can start by getting a few antenna TV channels and maybe some jobs for people. It's called the United States of America, if people come to your state and spend their money you should be thankful.

Colorado bro here. I'm down in Alamosa; being a nurse to the meth babies. It wasn't this bad when it was just CO people in the 90's. I really think that a lot of our problems would end if fucking city people go back to where they belong.

Discord invite is expired

Fix your Hockey team first, and then move on to real issues.

You are an idiot if you truly believe that weed hasnt made it worse.... Cost of living is up as is our population of fucking liberal pseudo intellectual rejects. They are roaches.

Don't live in boulder do not, housing prices are rediculous because of Enviro jew legislation and the massive amount of college kids with giant bank accounts. Living somewhere like Gunbarrel or Lafayette would be much saner.

There are a decent amount of startups here that are hiring but I would recommend living in a suburb and using our great public transportation system to commute into Denver where most jobs obviously are.

Fuck you a thousand times.
We're fucking full.

Cheyennefag here - No desire to drive an hour plus each day to work. How much is my cost of living gonna go up?

Can someone make a better version of this the blue and white are off

NEW INVITE FOR DISCORD:
discord.gg/VpzXr2f

Rent for a closet with college aged room mates is like 700-1200$. I don't live in lafayette/gunbarrel but I've heard they are as low as 400 for a short commute into town.

I am sure Seattle or Portland will welcome you with open arms. Go elsewhere.

lel, Buffs kicked your ass too fucking hard in that football """game""".

Greeley here. I go to a shooting range in Loveland they rent out MGs. Anyone want to meet at Liberty Firearms institute?

Don't be so hard on the pleb who couldn't get into the better school, it's not his fault.

>CU is a good school

Thanks a bunch user, I'll definitely look into it. I even saved your post for later.

>not just driving out to the Pawnee Grasslands

>#129

Whatever you say Ramsey

What good is all the ammo when you have meme tier magazine capacity. kek.

You know what, on second thought: conservative Coloradans, move to Arizona. Abandon Colorado's it's lost forever to the left. Arizona is still red and we need you to offset the inflow of Califags slowly needling away at how red we are each election

>collegefags
Try working for a living

I would m8, but it's too goddamn hot.

I'm going north if anything.

this, I love colorado weather and would be OK with colder, but I am never moving somewhere hot ever

I'm moving to Montana once Colorado becomes full on California

It's not hot in Northern AZ. Pic related is the site of the very last battle between US Army Cavalry and Apache Indians in the very late 1880s. Blue Ridge Reservoir, Happy Jack, AZ

also
>implying anyone follow the magazine ban

Yes it is. I've been to Flagstaff. I've camped down there, I've been all over the west m8.

It's not as bad as phoenix but it's still slightly hotter than Colorado.

Seriously. I wouldn't mind one bit if Colorado was a bit colder.

Maybe it would keep out some of the Mexicans.

>Lakewood
>dark secrets
Nigger the San Luis valley has been a bed of child abductions and mutilations since the 1800's. There's still a motherfucking cult there!
history.denverlibrary.org/news/hermanos-penitentes-southern-colorado-and-northern-new-mexico

a feminazi walked into the bar and started complaining about having to buy her own tampons and wasn't chastized by anyone..

Is colorado too far cucked?

we need to start hunting down mexicans again

That valley is also full of meth

Kek agrees. Time to move, user.

Look into the MDA at Schriever AFB Colorado Springs

Antifas congregate in boulder. We need to cleanse boulder to make Colorado great again

And take federal and alameda back from the wetbacks

Live in the Springs, 10 30 round magazines upstairs............

>nonwestern states trying to be western
cringey as fuck desu senpai