She's right you know

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the reich will come, it will come soon and it will come hard and behind it only ruins and charred bones of leftists will remain

>largest crowd to ever witness an inauguration
>ghost town

Nothing like a strawman to enforce why Democrats will have a generation out of power at least.

the Inauguration was full.

So, no. She's wrong. And the illegals still take our jobs.

>Trump supporters say...
>She's wrong
Typical pol memer retard. I guess we can say you trogolodytes are making progress now that you are referring to Michelle as a woman.

>alternative facts

>alternative arguments

fags like you get the chair

it's simple
70% of VA, DC, MD go blue
they're not coming to the inauguration

It's funny because that image was clearly made by a white liberal trying to type like a black twitter meme illiterate nigger

Im assuming you watch cnn. The area around the inauguration was full. Stop listening the that bias shit.

He was voted in due to the working class

Not enough jobs in this country

>The area around the inauguration was full
Full of what? Air?

Then move somewhere else to find a job. Rural and suburban retards need to accept that they need to move to the cities!

>She

I'll give her that much since her ass just got evicted.

trump BTFO!

obama is now president again because his crowd was bigger

that was a close one

>Alternitive memes

You can't post this without A FUCKING LEAF. Take this.

Not an argument

The numbers at the inauguration are inconsequential. It's Trumps actions as president that matter.
Trumps inauguration wasn't poorly attended, Obamas was hyped asf because he was the first black president.
Trump has had to endure a year of non stop full on slander from MSM plus the inauguration being held in DC, a democrat stronghold.
All the threats of violence by left wing groups put people off too, we all saw what happened in San Jose.
People plainly didn't want to be assaulted or expose their families to the threat of violence or terror attack.
Trump is trolling the media anyway by making a statement about the numbers, he knew the media would take the bait over this insignificant detail and they are well and truly on his hook now.

Would hardly call it empty. No, it was not as full as Obama's, but it was anything but empty or a "ghost town."

It was also a grimy, shitty, wet and cold day while Obama's inauguration was pretty pleasant.
And Trump is a republican president in like a 90% democrat city and state.
And, supposedly, a good couple dozen million watched it on tv and online, so while fewer people attended, more people witnessed it.

And also, it doesn't fucking matter because he's still president regardless of the crowd size. Why is every fucking news station, pundit and twat online still talking about this. It is such a non argument.

Fuck off mom, I don't need you here too

How do i get a green card?

When white people chimp out.jpg

Already been posted 5 times today. Slide thread. Sage goes in options field.

God, that retarded meme you posted is pure cancer.

>he spends hours on Sup Forums and counts how many times each image is posted
It must be true what they all say. Sup Forums really is full of pathetic no-life neckbeard virgins!

>libfags said crowd size at Trump's rallies was irrelevant and all that mattered were the polls before Election Day
>now libfags think crowd size is incredibly important

>he posts pepe memes
>in 2017

>not using that as a condescending word for how liberals process reality

Looks like you've got your own alternative facts there.

>Y'alls jobs

Even niggers know how to use that correctly

>Rural and suburban retards

Fuck off, you're a leaf.

I saw you in my thread earlier. Cut the proxy, leaf faggot.

bring coke

>thinking we haven't been posting pepe the entire fucking election cycle and through the beginning of 2017

Fuck outta my board, leaf

People with jobs still have to pay for the people without jobs.

>being this retarded

Obama inauguration on the left and Trump on the right

Hey reddit!

The Trump one is from early morning. Stop being idiots.

Nope
.THIS!
I don't know why this hasn't been spread around more. Trumps supporters are middle class and poor americans who don't live in close enough proximity for the trip to be affordable. I'm happily surprised that so many of us were able to show up.

>mom

the fuck

no nigger, the cheap labor the mexicans provided caused whitey to have to take on 2 jobs to make up the wages that were lost in the last 20 years

>shows about 6 full sections past the water

>show the exact same fucking thing

God damn it pol, here I thought the MSM was being disingenuous again but actually you're all just stupid.

Hey, loser fagget!

never heard of 'reverse angle'?

You can actually count the partitions, you stupid assholes. It's almost completely filled.

That's... that's what I did... the pictures are consistent with each other. The side-by-side comparison one looks a LITTLE less populated than the other camera angle, but not by much.

QUITAN TRABAJO

The lower image is FROM THE REVERSE ANGLE (towards the obelisk, not away from it), you dumb, delusional, inbred, Kellyanne-Crabface-looking, cut cock, goy mutton bag

Kys

I'm aware it's from the reverse angle, what else would it be you fat want to be Australia sheep fucking retard? The point is you can count each partition in each photograph and see how bullshit the media's picture is. You should consider killing yourself before you die of autism you abbo nigger faggot.

Pan the camera all the way to the right and zoom in past where the guys are standing close to the camera. There's more than enough standing outside to fill the few empty spots to max capacity.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

If only Jon Stewartisms saved people from being raped and murdered by the people her husband armed, funded, and helped bring to the western world.

>Alternative right

>alternative leaf

I don't know what it is you're seeing. Both angles show roughly the same crowd.

Why does Twitter pretend Black people are the arbiters of logic and reason?

You cannot compare non identical images, you repugnant vermin of crony capitalist cuckoldry and zionistic infant cock butchering.

Fuck, you grotesque burger in reds really are as obtuse as the world laughs at you as being... Just fucking civil war your high fructose head fucked selves to ruin already, will you.

really made me think

>niggers without jobs seeing their "we wuz president" man
>white people with responsibilities doing their jobs to keep the niggers jobless

>8:20AM

Lincoln believed niggers were subhuman in comparison to whites. Is this liberal comic trying to insinuate Lincoln was a really good guy?

Idgaf

Well, the ones who don't have jobs probably can't afford a fucking plane ticket to DC.

>I thought the Mexicans stole y'alls jobs????
said no one in DC ever

Pic related. Dems sure make dumb arguments for a bunch of "intellectuals"

>well, pol?
Wow, you really worked hard on that.

kek

Can black people speak a sentence without saying y'all?

No. It's because most of them are too fat and stupid also very fucking lazy.

>y'alls
That's racist.