Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3769287/religion-atheists-study/
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((((((((((You))))))))))))

I don't understand why millennials hate God so much

It's socially preferential.

WE are more science based

mercury induced brain damage cripples their spiritual ability. just look at how they laugh when you talk about "feeling god". pity them user, for it is not entirely their fault.

Atheists are too dumb to reproduce, therefore there will be no atheists in the future.

>The World Is Getting More Religious

Atheists, agnostics and other people who don’t affiliate with a religion will make up a smaller fraction of the world’s population in 2050, according to a new study.

time.com/3769287/religion-atheists-study/

>my parents made me go to church instead of letting me play videogames reeeeeeeeeee!

>At the same time, however, the unaffiliated are expected to continue to increase as a share of the population in much of Europe and North America. In the United States, for example, the unaffiliated are projected to grow from an estimated 16% of the total population (including children) in 2010 to 26% in 2050.
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Population growth in the third world doesn't mean the secularisation of the developed world will halt.

Of course the low IQ monkeys will be religious as always. There will merely be more of them.

Netherlands is Muslim

The developed, or cucked world will not stand be able to stand up to Islam, when enough of them build up, you are going to convert to save your lives, don't pretend you're capable of fighting, we both know you are fully domesticated.

Only idiots think there is anything worth dying for

Spoiled kids who resent their parents for making them go to church.

>Atheists are too dumb to reproduce, therefore there will be no atheists in the future.

Divorce rates increased in the 90's and 00's creating a generation of edgy kids

No, even most of the nominally Muslim people here aren't practising Muslims.

Western values are too attractive, people can't resist them. Things like ISIS are the death throes of a deprecated ideology in the face of Western industrialised consumer culture.

The plot twist is that we are the 'Jews'.

So you would do anything to save your life?

Most likely.

>Hoping your own capitalistic degeneracy that has utterly cucked you will infect them too and save you from the Mohammedan hordes coming to murder and pillage and rape and conquer.

We need them to publicly renounce islam

>yfw this statistic is exclusively because muslims have thirty wives

So you would convert to Islam, forsake alcohol, atheism, pray 5 times a day, fast during ramadan, eat no pork etc, to appease them so maybe they might not cut your head off?

Go fuck yourself, stupid fedora atheist.
My god is real because my bronze age book which was written hundreds to thousands of years after the events described in it told me so.
But it is gods word so it does not matter nor do all the scientific errors and logic failures because it's all metaphoric anyway and we are not able to understand the god whoms will we follow.
Accept Jesus or die, faggot.

FUCK (((ATHEISTS)))

Now you get it, meanwhile all of Europe has an extinction tier birthrate.

They are going swarm you, Europe is not going to exist in 100 years unless some massive changes are made.

Go tell that to one of the sand niggers about Mohammed your country is bringing into Europe by the millions, oh brave internet germanic...

Wait, if there is nothing there, then how did he see it?

people must hyll seier or nothing will change
nboody cares about politics in norway though, which means no commie marxist jews but also no stopping the corrupt government and politicians from doing whatever

If it got to that point. Of course I support measures to prevent that from happening and violence against those who support it, but I'm not going to personally die for it.

WOW A COMIC PANEL TOTALLY HAS MADE ME BELIEVE THERE'S NO GOD, WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY BEDORA?!?

here's a little experiment
1. write 3 attributes about god, in your opinion

2. write 3 traits of your father
you'd be surprised how often all three line up; that's why preachers call him the "holy father". this generation has shitty relationships with their dad, so they don't want to spend eternity with Him

That's no way to live, you are truly a sheep dependent on others to keep your way of life stable.

So?

>not seeing the bigger picture

Oy vey !
How dare you insulting the prophet Mohammed !
Don't you know that he was the most peaceful and perfect human who has ever lived ?
You need some cultural enrichment it seems, you are a bit too intolerant for my liking.

You're proving the point that atheists are just weak willed, submissive people and will absolutely not be able to stand up to Islam when it arrives at your front door.

>submit or die infidel!
>no
>dead

Great resistance.

Damn right I will, you need some of MY cultural enrichment.

I should go to Germany to get some German fuckbitches to be my chambermaids.

I could easily pass for a Muslim if I grew my beard out, fuck your gigacuck government will probably give me spending money and a free hotel room...

>responding to bait threads

I just realized how weird this is because they specifically show heaven and hell in the TF2 universe.

That's no way to live, and what's worse is that you don't see why.

My dad is such a dick.

>seen the other side
>there is nothing
>yet he has SEEN it.
Lol kys

I already established that I do not want to live that way. But there's no point in preserving a life style I don't get to experience. Nobody has ever benefited from dying for something.

I pity you, God bless you.

You have a rough life ahead of you.

I'd rather have a rough life than no life

There isn't anything after this world or in it to warrant leaving early

But the last comic literally had scout and sniper going to heaven and doctor going to hell negotiating with the devil.

Atheistfag here. Atheism became fetishisticly religionized in the last decade after the atheism plus shitstorm. Sjws infiltrated and commandeered the movement. Now the common atheist just spews atheist arguments like scripture while having zero understanding of said positions. The big critical thinking element was washed away. So now u can meet an atheist who think Himalayan (paki) salt lamps can cure cancer and bipolar disorders but will wax eternal about muh bible all while calling horsemen racist bigots (cuz mug Islam)

I grew up Catholic and was an altar boy and even considered the cloth at one point. Then as I learned more and more I believed less and less. My experience with that gave me a better lens for other religions and found nothing of the spiritual in anything else either. Which led me to the man made god train.

However I firmly believe that well tempered Christianity is the core glue of western society. It keeps the masses in check in a way that government and laws can never. The central idea of eternal damnation or paradise vastly trumps life in prison or even a death sentence.

True redpill is Nietzsche. No higher power exists to help or hinder you. Your actions shape the world around you which creates said heaven or hell. However this concept is difficult for the average human to live by. So sky daddy works just as well.

>inb4 the fact I unironically have started believing in kek.

Sorry to hear you grew up catholic, that is not Christianity.

You are definitely a well-learned person, not a hurrr muh euphoria type.

I actually don't have a problem with your kind, you see enough to know how things are.

Any way I could persuade you to read the Bible on your own?

If god exists, why is their suffering in the world?

Christcucks BTFO!

Because we deserve it.

Who do you honestly know that legitimately tries to live according to the Bible?

Is that a cute buff amazon? I'm gonna need a source.

No. It's a cute buff russian. Latest TF2 comic.

It's from a Team Fortress 2 comic.

That's because you're assuming that God is not a mean God.

how the fuck would you know faggot? because reddits favorite science man of the week said so?

Imagine if I said there was a chance you find a winning lottery ticket on the ground if you go outside. Would that be a good reason to leave your house?

I'm not denying the possibility of an afterlife, I'm stating that the lack of evidence for one indicates that its not worth dying to find out.

thank you friends

If that were true millenials wouldn't love trannies so much

If your first notable memory was 9/11 and you grew up watching the economy collapse while terrorists and degenerates washed away our peoples' culture, it would be pretty hard to believe in a loving and just God.

Baby boomers raised a generation of spoiled shits, those spoiled shits raised a generation of even more spoiled shits, which went on to raise an even more spoiled shit generation.

Hmm I wonder where things went wrong

The Western European millennials are practically not reproducing at all, the line stops with them.

so kids deserve to go blind from malnutrition?

Anyone been keeping up with this comic? Only 1 part left. So sometime in the next 5 years maybe.

>accepting real life history and not bullshit about faggot getting swallowed by whales or worldwide flooding resulting in the need to build an "ark" means you're a jew
Literally how.

You religiouscucks seem to never accept truth unless it goes along with your so-called "god" and your god's will according to ancient text.

When will the religious grow up? Never

How is atheism a cult, also?

I do not associate myself into a group like the religious.

I do not believe in god and yet you religious seem to love to attack the more intelligent people who question and come to the conclus ion that God is not real.

Is it really so hard for you to question god's existence, or are you really just that sad?

Ask Him yourself.

They need somebody to blame for their failure.

you are 100% a literal faggot
>Your actions shape the world around you which creates said heaven or hell
literally satanism

you are 100% a heretic, no wonder you compliment a satanist

i doubt you could even derive the Lagrangian density of a free electron

the bible claims god is just, merciful and ultimately a loving force - yet injustices take place and suffering is wide spread upon the earth. doesn't the fact that heaven in all religious is obviously the ultimate fantasy of dirt poor people who have people die around them constantly enough to show god either doesn't exist or doesn't care?

>Hmm I wonder where things went wrong
hitler didn't kill you dad in the war

>being non-religious means hating god
how do you figure?