Trudeau's advice on how men can become better Feminists

m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/9815126

Will you heed his advice, pol?

Nobody cares about your meme country or the Asians that own it leaf.

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Lola, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Sup Forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!!

This "guy" is gonna get torn apart in the renegotiation with Trump.

The only reason women don't attack that pic's comment is because he has sex appeal.

Can I pull that rope for him?

>Spwp
This is just mtv's new year resolutions for white men: canada addition.

Holy fuck please day of the rake come soon

>hockey is America's sport btw

How can one person be this cucked? I mean this isn't even a cucklord anymore, he's a cuck idol.

faggot

Screencap it pls

top kek

>What? "Feminism is really about granting women special privelages on top if those they already possess" you say?
>Uh, no sweetie!
> (Read: shitlord)
>Feminism is about equality and treating women the same as you treat men!
>Silly boys!
>Now please treat me with special care because I have a vagina, teehee!
>My vagina, my rules!
The irony is ever present. Here are some sweet brown thighs because I'm a patriarchal shitlord.

>it's real
not even surprised desu

Bernier, Leitch, Blaney or Trost?

Who is our candidate?

Do you need to ask? Really?