HANNITY STARTING NOW

HANNITY STARTING NOW

GET IN HERE FAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STREAM:

livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

Did his hair get more grey in the past week?

Lol he's getting old now

But you can tell his blood pressure is way better now that Obama is out and Trump is in

he always looked like he was gonna have an aneurysm when he was discussing obama

Trump single handedly gave him another 10 years on life.

Anybody else thought it was weird that Julian Assange gave HIM the interview? I mean, Hannity, amongst other FoxNews W cocksuckers, called for his execution. What's the conspiracy my fellow kids?

stop advertising on Sup Forums faggot

I think Assange knows his only allys are us, on the right, and the left would cannibalize him giving the chance

Hannity has the most reputation, so giving it to him is like giving it to barbra walters or something, it's the highest profile

Trump also gives great head. He sucked me off and I came in under 4 minutes, a new record

kick rocks faggot

the fuck does that even mean, are you telling me to get out?
neck yourself

are you 12?

please post about hannity or go somewhere else friendo

But the "right" is only allied to him because of the Hillary and Podesta leaks. They'll abandon him like the "left" did.

I think he did it to try and get an amnesty meme going.

Also, ignore the CTR shills, Brock's pedo force is back.

I don't think they will abandon him. At least I hope not. I think Trump will continue to support him unless he tries to leak his tax returns. Then he is fucked.

Witnessed

Kelly Anne's been getting a lot of brain fog lately. She misquoted Madonna earlier.

she's doing a good job of defending herself and she has some valid points

but ya she could be a little sharper

Wikileaks is doing it for "maximum exposure," they're cheap with their propaganda and let what they publish speak for itself. I'm sure Assange has his views but really he went up against a potential world leader against his best interests. I'm sure he was surprised Trump won

Hannity did apologize to JA about his comments in the past and did so again in his recent interview. So, I think they're cool. The rest of the "right" will probably do what is politically best at the time, so maybe you're right.

She's going on too many shows for damage control- I admire her tenacity

not an argument

I don't wanna argue with you?

if you think I'm advertising, report the thread, idgaf

hannity is almost over anyway, half hour left

Laura Ingram is a babe. why do conservatives have the most beautiful woman and most alpha men?

He doesn't need to argue against your claim when you haven't substantiated it to begin with, faggot.

And you don't know what 'kick rocks' means? Go outside, dude.

>>not an argument

r/k selection theory

were the k

>this much effort

no, i dont live in a area where 'go kick rocks' is used, ofc i know what it implies.

How does Madonna get away with saying that?

anyone else would have been thrown in jail

No, I agree. She needs to slow down. A woman at 50 can't keep up that kind of pace. She'll die if she tries to keep up with Trump.

>I know what he tried to convey, but I'm going to be contrarian and pretend I don't understand

It's almost as if the world doesn't revolve around your perception of language.

Kys newfag

((frequent heartburn))

FUCK MIKE LEE AND ALL MORMONS