Right cucks BTFO. Now who is king of fakenews huh?

Right cucks BTFO. Now who is king of fakenews huh?

>educate yourself before believeing facebook

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK

you got me australia, now im pissed

>I said it on Facebook so it must be true

>educate yourself before believing something you see on facebook
>written on facebook

o boy am i laffin

NASTY WOMEN

WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO HIGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>they couldn't put them in a dumpster themselves because they are the "industrial workers who make America work", but they can't get close enough to a dumpster to use it

Can't be true, because if they were just piling all the trash together the protestors would still be there

based sowell.

someone else will clean this up. why not take it back with you because you brought it and felt you needed to a fucking sign.

Quick somebody shoop the janitor in the photo.

> cant take his sign to a bin (or even take with, because it`s not like partiarchy is disappearing after just one march)
> hurr durr we are littering just in one place
Oh wheel.

Yeah, that's all in one place, all right, all the way down the sidewalk. Liberals are even trying to redefine the word "one" to mean "many."

THIS

but with the original larger photo of the signs

best I could find

fuck

and into the trash it all goes

who gives a fuck

Those antifa goys totally cucked DC's right wing trashcans.

>Yes I'm gay, try curing my with electro therapy

Ha

Problem is they were two technically seperate protests.

The womans march waa for the most part peaceful (spitting, light hair on fire aside).

fake

user delivers! thanks!

paging Mike "use your mouth as a cock pocket and you'll get a date with the wall socket" Pence

explain this then

Thats what they did until they were told to leave them over the sidewalks instead

What the difference

Lack of bins, so people stacked them close so they could be picked up easier.

ALTERNATIVE FACTS!

jesus the left will make up any fucking word to fit their narrative

There's still trash all over the place and all businesses/parking lots in most cities have big dumpsters.

Pretty lazy tbqh

But can you refute it? This is the problem.

Are there facts that show otherwise!

>We couldn't take our trash home so we left it on the floor instead to be picked up by someone else

Can someone help me? I must be really stupid because I can't for the life of me understand what they're protesting for.
Defend equality? My body, my choice? What does that mean? What do they want the government to do?

Equal rights? They already have those, for like almost a century now. Gender discrimination is illegal.

Like people are comparing it to King's march on Washington but they had a clear purpose. I don't know what's going on here or what objective they're trying to reach.

But the government said it would be okay to do it.

It's intentionally vague so they can change the meaning at any time.

Just know its bullshit.

>someone will clean up our mess for us
liberals

But the government SAID it was okay. They wanted us to to make it eaiser for them to collect.

They are there to provide for us you know?

>They wanted all discarded signs in one place to make cleanup easy. Then why are they scattered across a whole block instead of a pile?

paging Mike "Zap a dyke" Pence

>scattered messages with no aim

Occupy Wall St: the march.

The roads were shut. Placing at the edges like that put the rubbish out the way and less of a fire hazard as a pile would with the anarchists around

Fuck this makes me angry! Honestly, it's disgusting. When my wife makes me a sandwich it looks just as fucking sloppy. I will beat her merciless tonight because of this photo. I will wear my skull and scorpion rings. Tonite she will get it.

>not mein fuhrer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa this is fucking hilarious

>but they can't get close enough to a dumpster to use it
They have one right on them at all times. It's called their womb.

>Oh Sweetie. I wish I had time to explain why it is 1 million women were messy last Saturday. Okay sweetie!

Now we know what to do with the bodies on the day of the rope.

It's like that game Hungry Hungry Hippos.... they want all the marbles, they need more, no one knows why, they just need more marbles. You will never quench their thirst for marbles, it will only make them want more.

The only way to end it, is to stop playing their game.

Know the enemy.

When it comes to leftists there is absolutely no bottom line to the lies they will tell.

They are so convinced that they are right about everything that they believe they have the right to tell blatant untruths, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. (which is why they often resort to shouting down, insulting and even using physical violence against any dissent to their opinions.)

These people are not concerned with truth. They are not concerned with being rational. They are not concerned with what is fair and just. They are only concerned with winning and thereby imposing their own peculiar narrative upon all others.

They are masters of deception. They have no tolerance for compromise or reconciliation. Any attempt by anyone to do so will be viewed only a weakness and therefore any opportunity to exploit the situation further, only to their own advantage,

That makes them very dangerous.

There will be a long fight ahead. Do not show any weakness. Do not show any mercy. Do not show any compassion, for to do so will ensure your destruction at the hands of these monsters.

If you replace leftist with right cucks it comes out the same lol

>Libcuck protestors kick garbage cans over and set them on fire
>Day is over, gotta go get my gibmedat reward for protesting against drumpf
>Try to find garbage can to throw away sign. Surprise, surprise, they're all blown up
>Look around briefly. Meet eyes with a city worker who stares back with a loathing glare
>Think "fuck it, too lazy, but this is DRUMPF we're talking about, so we can make an exception for going green just for today"
>Toss it aside
>Fellow thousands of protestors see you do it and copy you because of herd mentality
Yes, it was definitely okay.

why not just fucking take them home with you and dispose of them there?

Because the government said to put them there! Ugh

You're not stupid, you are sane.
Which is far worse in this day and age.

It was literally a first world problems circlejerk.

This is as big as it gets, the fad is to mainstream, it's not hip anymore.

These women are out here because Trump won and apparently is secist because of a few comments

These are some Canada level shitposts
pretty disappointed desu lad

They are, but at least I got some responses that I can work to debate the initial post on.

Thanks cunts

It's probably just a leaf on vacation
>t.burger on vacation

>main source of nutrition is starbucks
>smashed up a starbucks in the riots

>starbucks

American fast food is ok, but the coffee sucks..