So what happened Sup Forums?

So what happened Sup Forums?

First you went for Obango. Pretty good choice. Amazing president, cool af, no scandals. Foreign policy was a bit shit but what can you do after Bush and getting involved in the Middle East?

Then there was Ron Paul. After the disillusionment with Obango, I'd say Paul was a solid choice. His ideas were out there but way better than Romney. Disbanding the fed would be amazing.

Then there's Trump. I get it. People wanted to establishment turned on its head after 8 years of Democrats basically just sitting back in cruise control.

But fucking Trump? Really? He can only be described as a 70 year old 13 year old. Probably the least un-American American president we've ever had. At least before him you didn't have to really worry. Even if a president was insane we'd still have other legislative branches. But now a dude who literally can't get over winning an election because he didn't win the popular vote even 3 months after the fact, who gets his jimmies rustled by crowd sizes, gets ass blasted by a fucking Mrs. American/Universe beaner, or anything else that vaguely contradicts his retarded world view, you meme to president. This man is pants on head retarded. His only claim to fame is being rich and white. And his billionaire buddies are literally going to fuck America's shit up so hard we'll be trying to recover for years.

Just how the fuck?

SUBURBAN

As long as you bleed the blood of a patriot this country will be to your liking and this presidency will be to your liking

If Obama was as good as you said, then I might agree.

Many people were sick of the status quo, Dems did not focus on their voter base that gave them power in past years.

Trump at the very least will shake up the system to make both parties less complacent with the current state of the government.

>why Trump
because he has balls
and will get things done

Robbing the treasuring, stuffing the money in his and his billionaire buddies' pockets, yup he'll get things done

You stupid rednecks really shot yourselves in the foot here. Good luck to you.

i voted paul twice via write-in vote
trump is a departure from paul
why did i votE trump? 2 reasons:
lulz
and fuck social justice warriors

this was fun for me to shit on other people with my vote.

The dems cock blocked the left anti establishment candidate so you picked the right one.

seems good to me.

>Amazing president
he was elected to fix healthcare and he did a shitty half-assed job of it.

>First you went for Obango

what?

Love how you people just literally make up scenarios that havent happened but assume them to be fact.

oh so Obungo had no scandals, so that autoatmically makes him a great president? youre so fucking dumb i dont know what to say

Sup Forums was never an Obongo board.

Ron Paul wanted to do what Trump is doing now back when he had balls.

Now he's just another Koch Brother's Bitch

>all this fake bullshit I made up is going to happen

It better than it going to welfare niggers

WTF I love Latvia.

>no scandals
Benghazi, fast and furious, irs auditing conservatives, regime change in 5 middle eastern countries

yeah did you forget the NSA scandal you inbred?

>obongo
>no scandals
>no scandals
>no scandals

HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS FORGED YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

This

Eat a dick jew, go try to sow your divison elsewhere.

Oh look it's reddit

I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong, and I hope I am. But billionaires are the ones who took advantage of our broken system for years, and Trump is one of them. I don't trust him in control of the country and our economy, even less than I trust the career politicians.

>the least un-American American president we've ever had

agreed. Trump is the most American president ever. he was an american icon even before running.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded