OH SHIT

THIS WAS JUST SENT OUT BY GEORGE SOROS' MOVEON ORGINIZATION

They plan on marching LA to try to stop Trump's cabinet confirmations, WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO?

How does marching in LA stop cabinet confirmations in DC?

I guess because that's where Feinstein's office is.

More mexicans in LA vs DC

Nothing.
Soros is just throwing a tantrum right now.
I really wish he would be extradited to Russia.
Knowing that he would live out the rest of his days frozen in a gulag would be the icing on the cake of our victory.

Nothing, because this stupid shit will accomplish nothing.

It makes feinbergshekelstein seem relevant and like she's fighting the good fight so she gets reelected.

If they clog the roads maybe they think they can stop people from getting to work to get the confirmations. I don't know

You need to find a way to push Soros over the edge , protest at his home or NGO offices. I'm not sure what would trigger him the most and cause him to make irrational choices.

What are odds of Trump extraditing Soros to Putina?

Is Soros really the bad guy? Trump is working with israel thus the rothschilds.

Nothing. She voted to confirm Pompeo and her constituents are pissed. I have a feeling they will be there to voice their displeasure with her. Let the dems unravel themselves.

spread rumors that dianne feinstein donated to trump and have the whole rally demand her resign

I'm pretty sure if he didn't play nice with Israel, Trump tower would 9/11

Can we please just try to fix our country? Why do hese fucks keep tryingnto ruin and sabotage our country. Why do they keep causing problems and disorder, just fucking stop so we can work together to make our country more prosperous. These fucks apparently dont want to live good lives they would rather we decend into chaos than living peaceful prosperous lives.

California here: Feinstein has the backing of big money in the North and Hollywood moneymen -- everyone else is embarrassed by the loon. Feinstein is a white Maxine Waters with money, I won't worry about her too much. She just likes making empty gestures for the media attention.

Diane Feinstein is the worst. Hey and traitor Cuck Schumer both ceaselessly grab American guns while having a CCW permit and owning guns themselves. I will celebrate the day they die like it's the last Christmas mankind should ever see.

why do people who don't have a job claim to care about muh workers?

Lol

(((Feinstein))) thinking she's still relevant

MINUTEMEN

ASSEMBLE

You can't gas the kikes in your first term, nimrod

give it time

sit back and let the executive arm of the government come crashing down on these bozos