Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/403693235354472448
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's real by the way: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/403693235354472448

absolutely

I guess it's related to that nigger knockout game thing?
I'm not an expert on laws but I think you can't shoot legally if you aren't the one getting attacked or it isn't continuous assault, depending on where you live
>4 years old news

Stand your ground laws?

Read between the lines dumb beaner. I'm bringing this old tweet up because of Richard Spencer. I wonder what would have happened if he had a gun and shot the attacker.

Fun fact: Trump almost always has a gun on him, even at his rallies.

Yes.
If you're being assaulted, there ought to be no upper limit on the amount of force you can use to defend yourself.
If it ends up in the assaulter being killed, so be it.

That tweet is from 2013 and not related to Richard Spencer.

If someone attacks you, and witnesses can confirm it, then you should have the right to kill them. Even if all they do is swing at you, if you have a gun, shoot them.

>not related to Richard Spencer.
Antifa limpwrists wish they had the strength to be "knockout assaulters"

He's probably referring to the niggers and their knockout game

It's called freedom, try it sometime Fritz.

Did this nigger seriously recontinue a conversation from 3 years ago?

What?
I don't get it. Was I advocating for some sort of limitations to freedom?
How fucking autistic are you?

>die
>that'll teach you
Um, no it won't. He will most likely die.

In my state, if a commie is swinging at me... I will yell out, "HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" "HE HAS A KNIFE!" right before I push you off and open fire.

it's that simple.

I feared for my life, you appeared to want to kill me and I saw a knife. Witnesses heard my yelling.

The liberal knock out game is gonna get a lot of commies killed. Who do you think the police will side with?

>teach THEM

As in plural. It will set an example.

Punching someone in the head has a pretty high chance of killing them/causing brain damage. Especially from the side.

It's not typical fisticuffs to the mouth and nose.

So it's definitely something where you can fear for you life.

Sadly, it's hard to be aware 24/7 when out, and if you're dazed after the hit and then plug the dude as he's running away, you'll probably get manslaughter for it if he dies (attempted if not).

Wear a helmet when out amongst the savages.

>wear a helmet when out

How bad do you think America is?

>How bad do you think America is?
If you're Richard Spencer, wearing a helmet is not a bad idea at all.
That's how bad I think America is.

that's it I'm moving to Wyoming, what's it like to have a leader with an engorged scrotum?

Holy fucking shit.

I love this timeline.

My fellows sharts have trouble reading sometimes.

as much as i agree with this statement i kinda feel like this is gonna escalate into full blown war

but it was meant to be.

>Antifa terrorist pulls out gun in front of trump
>Trump pulls out a piece and kills him before secret service

Would liberals and CNN still attack him for it?

Guns do more harm then good. If a man assaults you and is physically superior to you, he has earned the right to take what he wants from you. Guns disrupt this balance in nature, and they should be outlawed.

'luck' is a satanic fiction

>2013
Just remember that before going full autism mode. I'm sure his beliefs are still the same

Handgun survival is about 80%.

Where does a no guns no freedom serf get the balls to talk about guns to free and noble Americans?

>walking down a diverse street
>knock out game

>walking down the street during a march
>sucker punched

Pretty bad if you don't stick to your "white safety zones".

He actually went for his gun during one of those "scares"

you can use deadly force against someone who comes up and wants to punch you, but you can't once they run away

They can own AR-15s in NZ, just FYI and all.

Saw this in the comments of tweet. Does the flower represent something?

I'm planning on applying positions in US after I finish my Msc.

If a nig or antifa person punches me or jumps on me am I allowed to shoot him in the chest?

>if an animal has more powerful than you, you should give up
You bring shame to our paleolithic ancestors

No. It'll turn into people randomly attacking people in the streets. War won't come because the left are unarmed and the right is too honorable. Just people viciously attacking others in groups until the government steps in to crack down, which the right will welcome with open arms.

Then the left comes into power, have these new powers, and something happens where they are given more powers. It'll happen back and forth until they have total power.

I hope you enjoy all of our "irish" refugees who flee the violence back to their "homeland"

Assassinations don't quite work like that. The bullet is already through your body before you can take out your weapon.

So being smart enough to carry a weapon counts for nothing? Sounds like someone misses the romper room.

I saw a machine gun peak out of his overcoat while walking down from his airplane.

i know for a fact there gona be fleeing back here in fact they already have been doing just that for the past 4 years almost 300,000 irish American citizens got up and left

i can even tell just by walkin around the place hearing yank accents every so often.

absolutely, if they are engaged in an active attack, yes. That's what happened with George Zimmerman and he was exonerated.

>abo in charge of reading
Teach THEM a lesson. And don't post your selfies on Sup Forums.

Look up "Stand Your Ground" laws. We have em', and we use em'.

Lots of Brazilians die or kill innocents because they reacted.
But, still, I don't like it when the media and the police tell us to not react.

>guns disrupt this balance in nature
I'm a human
I don't give a fuck about nature. I eat nature. I wipe my ass with nature. I power my car with the remains of 60 million year old nature, and I will perforate any commie fuck who steps up to me threateningly because killing commies is in my fucking nature

Absolutely halal.

Confirmed by my repeating numbers

There is no limit here. It's because you have no idea how far the assault may go. You can say you fear for your life should you end up under their power. This is especially true if you are carrying a gun, since they would get your gun should they get the upper hand.

you seem to have assassination and attempted assassination mixed up.

It's always best to double tap. One in the heart, one in the head.

You can say you panicked and thought you missed the first time.

>God Emperor
>ever wrong

nigga please

If you wanna pull the panic card just magdump the poor bastard if no one else is around

This is why you don't make laws cletus

You'd get wrest beta boy

but you americans are all fuckin nuts so applying logic to childish metal cases wont really work

i can bet the feminists will be the first to start mass shootings and encourage teens to follow in their footsteps ether that or blacks being blacks they'l be told by the jews to go on chimpcons 1

mental' sorry using phone

Nah, 6-15 bullets depending on your gun takes too long, autopsy will show you shot them on the ground.
Shoot the threat until it stops.

She caught him fast enough.

>from 2013

This is in the context of the knockout game fad.

Don't apply it to Richard Spenser you idiot

technically no

its about convincing a court of law that you were in the right

In terms of assault they need to present enough of a threat where your life is in danger.

for example, If somoene punches you, you cant use lethal force (a firearm) to prevent it. But if you get knocked to the ground or pushed against a wall and they continue to attack you, and your head getshit against the concrete or other structure other than the persons fist, then law dictates that they are using lethal forceagainst you, and you can blow them away, if they just hit you and the air cushions your head, its not considered lethal force.

Its stupid I know, Trayvon martin casewas this cut and dry because the nigger pinned him tot he ground and attacked him, it was a simple case that was was more alauhging farse to collect money for the lawyers.

(also using lethal force in a non lethal manner is also gonna land you in jail a lot of the time)

In the terms of the knockout game crap, you cannot convince a jury that you knew for certain that that nigger was gonna hit you, because afterall, in this case, you dodged and he didnt connect, yet you shot him.

The niggers prosecution would say "ay yo, he coulda been playin and shiiiiit and wanted ta jus scare ya"

but guess what, you cant determine if a nigger will knock you out and kill you later, so blow them away

rather be judged by a jury than potentially be lowered into a grave

>be an idiot
>call me an idiot

Lets put it this way, if Trump suddenly became a left wing open borders type all liberals would suddenly become right wing white supremacists just to do the opposite of whatever he does

He'd be justified just like anyone else even though he's an asshole?

Stop being intentionally dense and trying to conflate unrelated issues.

>Trump is about to make it legal to carry guns againt Antifa

PRAISE KEK

Unlikely.
Just telling the cops to arrest all rioters would clear the issue, no need have civilians start shooting people.

false, actually

you only need to prove that you had a legitimate FEAR of grave bodily harm and/or death

They don't actually need to touch you for you to be justified in using the maximum solution to defend your own life.

They went over many such cases in the Trayvon trial actually.

>people still caring about a leftist stooge getting knocked out by some violent leftist protestor

why cant the white supremacy groups create there own political party and show these millenial cuck's how its really done

That`s why we elected him.

You're clearly not from America.

We're literally itching at the chance to shoot strangers that are assholes.

kek, well played Russia

Freedom pre came

>Washington DC
>concealed/open carry permit

yeah no

>They don't actually need to touch you for you to be justified in using the maximum solution to defend your own life

shoot nog that stared at you
jail

shoot nog that swung at you
50/50 pray you got a white jury

shoot a nog that swung hit and continued to attack
harder time convincing them to not shoot him

>everyone in this thread trying to figure out the best way to kill a nigger and get away with it
Either claim self defense (assuming you have a good enough case for it) or just surgically remove the bullet(s) with some forceps and then they can't trace it back to you.

>easy

I think he'd probably still cry like a little bitch over a light tap.

The police don't do much after you've been assaulted or robbed. It takes them 5 minutes just to go down one block after making a phone call.

I don't want to have to ever take someone's life, but if threatened, I feel as if it's my right to defend myself.

>Antifa harass someone
>Person fights back
>Antifa use nigger tactics where the friends join in and outnumber someone
>They celebrate thinking they took down a "nazi" when all they did is assault someone with different beliefs

How it SHOULD be

>Antifa harass someone
>Person attempts to defend himself
>Others jump in
>Person pulls out a handgun
>"Woah woah woah! Take it easy! Okay okay!"
>Antifa leave

No lad, they just need to present as a sufficient threat to you. One of the cases presented in the Trayvon trial was a man who got charged by another man and shot him before he got touched, he was justified in his defense.