Picture of trumps crowd? Can anyone dispute he had a tiny little crowd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
gigapan.com/gigapans/15374/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>picture taken hours before it started
Hasn't CTR stopped paying you yet?

different angle but idk

Nope, it's tiny. Like his penis.

Nothing like Obama's massive schlong.

The Republic is doomed, the President has a little dick.

(P.S. Hillary - This is why you lost).

the ccn guys that took the pucture say it was taken at 12 so...

Libtards before the election: "Crowd size is of no indication to popularity, just look at the polls!"

Libtards after the election: "LOL look at Trumps tiny crowd size!"

tiny fucking crowd from another angle

>comparing the crowd of muh first black president in a city that votes 90% Dem every election.

Trump is retarded for trying claim his crowd was larger rather then simply pointing out that no one will ever have a larger crowd then Obama did in 09.

but the republicucks hide the gaps in those pictures, wheres the aerial photos with a 12:00pm time stamp? Ive only seen the lies about an 8:20 timestamp but thats all it is, a lie.

I have this one from a snapchat.

Basically, the shot they keep showing of the "small crowd" is an hour before the oath, and there was 3x more security than for Obama's 2009. And to top it off, PBS has a huge cut in it's "oh look at me Time-lapse video" where suddenly people are leaving. Like, where's the part where they took the oath and Trump spoke for like almost 30 minutes?

>all the stupid trumputinfags who try so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Anyone know any history of why DC is majority black? You would think the capitol would be white, right?

If Trump says the crowd was yuger than Obama's, then it was, end of discussion

idk who to trust because the people that took the aerial shot said it was at 12 but others said it was taken at 8. Who to trust?

you can just look at the pictures posted in the thread and see for yourself instead of trusting the words of anyone. moron

Now i can't find the timestamped pic I saved where the "small crowd" pic is an hour before the oath and the comparative obama crowd shot is less than 30 minutes before his oath.

It's racist to kick them out

This is the CNN gigapixel btw, and the new york times has a good time-lapse up too

post link faggot
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Tiny like your liberal dick, OP.

>libtards made death threats and canceled most music acts on Thursday which is when pics were taken
>ISIS bomb threats
>"There could be drone attacks"
>City of DC is 80% black, few locals who were Trump supporters
>Once you entered the gates, you were stuck until the end due to heavy security needs

GEE, I WONDER WHY IT MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN AS POPULAR FOR TURNOUT AS THAT OF THE FIRST NIG IN CHIEF

That's normal. Maryland and Virginia are liberal states. Of course there would be less people at the inauguration than Obama had.

BTW, Republicans have jobs. They don't necessary have the time to make a trip to Wash D.C just for a speech they could see on the internet anytime.

ALL I WANT IS AN AERIAL SHOT AT 12 NOT THESE SHITTY ANGLES THAT FURTHER YOUR RETARDED AGENDAS

doesn't matter now, the damage is done

I posted and i have no agenda other than the truth

Denial: the thread

obamas gigapixel a ton more tho..

gigapan.com/gigapans/15374/

>THE TIME LAPSE CUTS AND THEN PEOPLE ARE LEAVING

>NEVER SHOWS THE FULL STORY

classic media lies

sorry bruh, I suck

D.C. is a lib town. Saying trump had a small crowd is like saying there weren't many Mets fans at the Vikings game. Plus trump supporters have jobs. Obama supporters tend to be out of work and on the dole. They have the time to show up. Trump supporters have responsibilities

>it was taken at 12 so...

The picture says 4:10 in the bottom left hand corner. But who needs photographic evidence when you can just take someones word for it.

It wasn't a big deal til his press secretary came out and told everyone crowds are impossible to count yet Trumps inauguration crowd was the largest in history, then left without taking questions.

>huge cut missing

t.mediadrone

>8:20 AM
Hey Rabbi!

Trump's is tiny
Obama's is bigger

> ends at 8:30 am

Obamgos crowd has to be counted as 3/5 human

unfortunately the lying, dishonest media has made sure there are no 12:00 aerial shots.

/thread

No aerial picture time lapse without cut...

FeelsBadMan

lol

You would think someone else would have an aerial shot at all times... it has to be out there.

ahh
me too, we're all just a bunch of faggots

>Democrats love large Government
>Blacks like handouts
>Democrats give blacks handouts for votes
>DC is a small region with an extraordinary amount of Government instilled in it.

Connect da dots my boi

People are leaving Tyrone>youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

^THIS

Tiny and big are subjective terms

What the fuck? How is this even being argued? There's literally visual, quantifiable evidence that disproves one side of this argument. Why even bother arguing at that point?

yeah, on the PBS cutting room floor as they say

Nice bait, allow me to bite.
The reason even more were not there was because you know a thing called work. Another factor would be violent protests, also everyone wanted to be known for voting first half black president and no1 wanted to get bashed for voting trump. Also as forementioned above the clup was obviously tailored and the instagram image of an empty inauguration showed it was at like 7 or 8am. It took place at 12 btw. Also Washington is mostly dems, still a good turnout though

Oops meant to include you

Maybe cuz Trump has less supporters than Obama?