Ancap hate thread

If you are an ancap get the fuck out of here.

>Ancaps are so fucking gay
>Ancaps are dumb
>Ancaps want a toll every two blocks
>Ancaps want mudslimes to come here
>Muh Nap
>Muh roads
>Muh statist
>Muh autism
>Adam Kokesh is a kike fraud
>Ancap is jQ

Ancaps should go fuck themselves.
This thread will destroy them once and for all. Share Anti-Ancap content and let kek will be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaMc5yRo76Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And to make it worse they pretty much always all think that they would be the ones that are
>le rich mastermind market manipulator :^)))))

>Muh roads
Nice try statecucks

So this is the power of the free market...

Adam kokesh is such a kike fraud

Muh no boarders

As long as she doesn't run away it's voluntary right?

Not a counter argument.

Top kek

What is it with ancaps and pedophilia?

>country
No such thing. My "country" IS my property.

Gotta get em young when you look like this...

The government causes all child abuse..

C'mon ancaps
Defend yer selfs

>leaf

>cant form arguments against an ideology so you resort to sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=xaMc5yRo76Y

They can't, they are like autistic children.

Ancaps are fine. They're just a bit naive.

Commies on the other hand...

saved

Why is it always a leaf??? You goys are cancer.

Pinochet was a commie you cuck.

It's ironic you bully

Okay.

>x
>x
>you already pay for road maintance (for all the roads in your country you don't use too), you would pay less and get a better service, you can even choose your route for cheaper alternatives, it's a reality already when you take a private shortcut to where you want to go (and the roads are always pristine)
>they would starve anywhere if they didn't play the game properly, there is no subsides by a government for them to want to move closer to you actually, and if they moved to white areas because of good local market, not being of good competition would make them go bankrupt, and if they are good interpreneurs it's only better for you
>you already live by this principle with your friends and family, if there are two inalienable rights in life is that of self defense and property, and you are responsible for your life and well being, I'm not
>already discussed
>x
>x
>x
>x

I made you some templates

that's it for now

Any requests?

libertarianism is one of those ideologies that seems to be pretty good on paper but everyone practicing it is a massive cuck/autist.

>pls respond

no logical arguments have been made against us why do we need to defend anything?

>people cant be trusted to run their lives
>we can only trust a group called government who is made of people

Kek

I'm a right-libertarian these days. Fixes most of the bad ideas of normal libertarianism.

>No borders LUL
>Allowing Jews, Blacks and other Degenerates LUL

Also, this is about longe trips, but for daily usage every companie who uses the same roads would gather to pay a construction company, and you would use these roads for "free" (payment would go in their products), they want to be accessible, obviously. This same thing plays out in condominiums (already a reality) and works in any neighborhoods.
If you guys really believe niggers can't into civilisation, they would literally all die by themselves.

>right-libertarian

So a fascist? Nice.

How would you get people from shithole countries to believe in the non aggression principle??
>Mudslimes
>War lords in Africa
>Mexican drug cartel
>Corporations

are you 16 nigger

not
an
argument

That is the most ancap thing I have seen. Beets the car with its own road.

KEK

I wouldn't trust an ancap to water my fucking tomato plants. Those dumbshits are going to sustain themselves how?

I'm a horticulturist with a wood shop and guns. If the shit crashed tomorrow I'd run out of bullets killing ancaps who can barely wipe their ass let alone build a shack to sleep in, and those bitches would be trying to steal my cabbages and eggs?

Fucking dreamers.

If the system crashed, 99% of motherfuckers in a major city would starve or get eaten, and the survivors would meet a swift death the first time they fucked with a farmer who was trading food to his local army regiment in exchange for lethal force on all ancap fags who got within 5 miles of his land.

Actually, on second thought... Fuck yeah - anarchy. I won't be the one sucking Jamal's dick until he puts a 7.62mm through my head.

Remember: smugglers are just workers who are rightfully breaking unjust laws.

Probably.. You don't find many ancaps over the age of 25

>Be well armed American Patriot.
>Own land in your county.
>No Police or Taxes.

Anybody see a problem here for Ameriburgers yet?

Have sum moar template

Ancap translation: age of consent is an unjust social construct

Remember: Muslim grooming gangs are just workers who are rightfully breaking unjust laws

>anti-russian propaganda news source
>smearing the russian government
>"look! russia is so shitty smugglers are repairing the roads cause the tyrant government"
typical ancap. zero intelligence.

all the bad people will move out because they are dead, those who remain will become bio products like food or fertilizer, probably.

I live in a farm and I was the son of a store owner (which is now my store)
If shit crashed tomorrow, I'm the one who would have to defend myself from the first wave of burglars (resulting from the crash of the obsolete state). The folowing months, those who are willing to work (90%) and put together their lives would gather and live together.
You now have the oportunity of being 100% self suficient, or to grow your crops and sell your cabbages (since you don't eat 10kgs of cabbage per day), make money and pay for things you can't or don't want to do. This is anarquism.

Are we creepy old pedofiles or teenagers? Choose an insult, manchild.

The parents are the ones responsible for the age of consent of their children, if they made any weird shit like fucking their 10 yos, they would be outcasts and wouldn't be able to live in an anarquist society. Some Non prophit would probably take their children from them with public appraisal to be adopted by another family.

Violation of the NAP, in Ancapistan german woman would shoot back.

>The parents are the ones responsible for the age of consent of their children, if they made any weird shit like fucking their 10 yos, they would be outcasts and wouldn't be able to live in an anarquist society. Some Non prophit would probably take their children from them with public appraisal to be adopted by another family.

Who says they would be outcasts?? And why do the parents get to decide? That seems like a violation of the non-aggression prince..

>libertarian
>fascist
pick one

Why are ancaps so oddly obsessed with the parent-child relationships? For most ancoms it's an afterthought.

75% of all libertarians
Ancaps are a religion of beta-males

Because it's a fucking child and the parents are responsible for whatever happens to them like in the whole history of mankind, even before any government was ever concieved. The same way your dog is yours and you're responsible for them because he isn't a sentient being. Babies and children are even dumber than dogs.
You can either stop making reductionist arguments or be ignored, you don't want to discuss this.

You guys are the ones bringing this into discussion.

>So if a child decides at the age of ten that he/she/ze wants to sell itself into the Muslim sex slave trade.. How can anyone stop ze.. stopping ze would be a violation of the non-aggression prince.. and ze owns zes body so ze has the right to do that..

You are the one making fairy tail reductionist arguments

Debunk this

Childs do that, right? You can go to any 10yo right now and he will tell you that he isn't on yemen sucking cocks right now because of the United States of American coertion.
Do you think anarchists are agains any governance? We are against COERTION. If there is a company that wants to governate my security for me and I want them to, we arrange it. The NAP doesn't apply to your children in relation to you because you are responsible for them, you need to governate their lifes. They can't abdicate you simply because they're yours until they are formed individuals that can respond to their attitudes (like in the whole history of mankind). There is such a thing called love beetween relatives too.
Anarchism doesn't break human behavior, it's 100% in line with it.
Makes me question if YOU don't rape your children just because of the state enforced law.

I win
>Ancaps Btfo

The only worth while argument in the thread is this one.

>Countries that never fell to anarchy now want to increase their control and influence to spread their empire through invadind others

The cartel one doesn't make sense because they're like any other company. I can grow my own drugs and it takes only someone that wants to compete with them for them to either addapt or crumble. Violence is expensive.

This is corporativism, in a free market companies which can't pass safety check ups go bankrupt, megacorps aren't possible because of fair ground competition and your money is in it's full potential of value. If your company is unfair, you simply go to another one.

So then why cant I sell my child into slavery? and what if I have a baby and I decide that I don't care much to feed it. What would be wrong with me just leaving the baby in its crib to starve? and if something is wrong with starving my child who would enforce my punishment and wouldn't punishing me for a victimless crime be against the nap.

What would be regulating these safety checks without government?

Prior to 1897 people use to put some horrible shit into whiskey and people still bought it. People would literally go blind. In 1897 the government passed the bottled in bond act. Distillers who wanted the bib seal had to follow regulations. Rot got practically disappeared over night.

Without government what will stop people from doing just as they did in the past?

DA PHREE MARKERT

Bruh got btfo

Not an argument