Operation: Ayyy

Sup Forums, we can accomplish something even greater than meming Trump into the White House. Our greatest challenge and greatest accomplishment lies ahead.

We've already memed someone into the most powerful public office in the world, among other things.

Now, let's meme alien disclosure and first contact. We'll get Trump and Putin and Farage to disclose alien documents, and we'll also meme the grays and/or anunnaki into initiating first contact with humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.valuemd.com/relaxing-lounge/164574-evidence-humanzee-human-chimp-hybrid-surfaced.html
auforn.com/Bill_Chalker_35.htm
web.archive.org/web/20160129084759/http://ufor.blogspot.com/2006/01/villa-boas-event.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1fQkVqno-uI
www85.zippyshare.com/v/1MRb2MaC/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayy

witnessed

THE MAPLE MAN NEEDS YOU!

ayyyyyy

This shit is going to hurt Russia bros hard

Good luck out there. If it's hostile you kill it.

i am 12 and what is this

fucking witnessed

A reminder that angels are really aliens that are closest to 'God'. They created a multitude of races, including us and Grays. Grays are a bad type of alien who have turned away from 'God' and their creators. That's why we called them demons throughout history. The angels just want our spirits to evolve so we can chill out with 'God' and enjoy being on another plane of existance with them in peace and happiness.

The anunnaki are the angels and demons of Judaism/Christianity/Islam.

it can be memed

greens are shit too

lets do it

just hope the aliens you meme into reality are space bros and not he kind that want to destroy us

And it shall be
Deus Kek vult!

One way humanity gets new friends
Other way humanity gets a cool fun battle/war and apocalypse
Either way Sup Forums wins

Humanity is not worthy or ready as a whole for the truth of aliens yet.

We have to wait until the twenty fifth century A.D. and no less to discover this as a species.

Certain individuals may, have, and will receive contact throughout all of history, but a civilization must prove itself worthy for all people as a whole to receive the truth.

These aren't my rules.

Through memetic chaos magick, all things are possible, my brother.

Only if there is telepathic cooperation involved with all parties.

Any plan, however beneficial or destructive, can be rejected or postponed no matter the energy motivating it.

This is more of a blessing than an obstruction.

I admire your faith and steadfast dedication, but you must realize that within the context of time and patience things that are possible are not immediately given or manifested.

>hates people
>wants to meet aliens

You're wasting your time, there is no such thing as aliens. If they did exist could you imagine the vast distances they would need to travel to visit your world?

What makes you think that these beings wouldn't regard us as anything more than low animals?

If what you say is true that just gives us all the more reason to try. If we never try to accomplish great things then we'll never accomplish anything
Yeah exactly, is there a problem?

ayy lmao

CHECKED.

Good aliens are basically beings composed of happiness and good emotions. Why wouldn't you want to meet them? They're total bros.

They can travel vast distances with technology based on quantum mechanics
So what?

Aliens aren't better people.

Why the fuck would you trust anything the deep state tells us about ayys?

Your best hope is personal contact.

Yes they are
That is why we meme both into happening

anyone here ever been contacted by ayy lmaos?
were they cool?

aliens are just demons

Disclose the genetic experiments, the drugging and hypnosis you mean?
m.valuemd.com/relaxing-lounge/164574-evidence-humanzee-human-chimp-hybrid-surfaced.html
auforn.com/Bill_Chalker_35.htm
web.archive.org/web/20160129084759/http://ufor.blogspot.com/2006/01/villa-boas-event.html

All of it

check'd

WITNESSED & seconded

>888

Post yfw the ayys are in this thread RIGHT NOW

But I don't want Earth to become space polland, and humans only good for menial labor, even if we get full rights.

Japan...
Anime isn't real.

>Your best hope is personal contact
>contact aliens through digits
If digits anime becomes real.

You morons are assuming that we have aliens around of that we're not alone to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fQkVqno-uI

The most accepted idea is that they exist somewhere but the chances of meeting them are close to cero

meow

When I was young, I was eating lunch with my mom and sister and there was this huge flash of blinding light that filled our entire house.

It was the strangest thing because there was no sound, and it was a perfectly sunny day outside.

Later that week I noticed a white patch of hair above my left ear which I still have to this day.

You guys think I was abducted?

I've had two near death experiences and been under sedation with amazing amounts of opiates and have had visions that actually make sense in this context.

Glad I'm not the only one.

We are always with you user.
Because we love you and will always protect you.

I've always wanted to communicate with a grey, but I assume to them it would be like talking to someone who's mentally retarded.

OP, we need to make a HQ someplace outside of here.

Do you have a suggestion?

do it in endchan , shit is dead most of the time so the thread wont be deleted as long as it remains somewhat active

YES KEK MAKE THIS REALITY!! I want to watch anime with aliens!!

You mean full? or is end something different?

nevermind I found it
I just want a cute alien gf

Yeah, its called go read enough religion to go crazy and understand that its not Aliens its Aeons and Archons we are seeing. Aliens is a simple explanation for it. But its really a lot worse than it seems.

Are we spreading this?

When I was super high on space cake I actually became suspicious that this might be the case, not so much that there was a literal Ayy lmao in them but that they were Ayyy Lmao's drones to infiltrate.

ok thread is up there

Kek urgent us with these trips! We must have FULL disclosure, nothing hidden.

I'm on a phone at the moment, so browsing for solutions that dont include the nsa interface that is Facebook is a bit tough.
Lemme see what i can come up with.

Not sure how quick the thread turnover in /x/ is, but we could do a thread there, where it might be easier to rally an army to meme disclosure into existence.

Yes, we will make it go viral on normiebook and other places and show the aliens and Trump and Putin and Farage that we are ready

The red pill is good enough for Sup Forums.
I doubt you guys could handle taking the grey pill.
But if you want to try, go ahead and read this:

www85.zippyshare.com/v/1MRb2MaC/file.html

(and save your paranoia, it's just a link to download e-books)

I believe.

Link?

>We'll get Trump and Putin and Farage to disclose alien documents

Sup Forums and /x/ can work together

Aliums

search "endchan", go to Sup Forums and it's right there

>we

Yes we, fuck off shill

Yes we, fuck off shill

The aliens are going to eat us.

Here's your disclosure. It's all fake. The entire ayy lmao conspiracy is literally a conspiracy to hide actual black budget corporate welfare.

>shilling this hard

I'll tell you guys what happened to me. It was February 2005 I use to live near bwi airport. Well I woke up very weak to the most deep sounding sub bass noise I ever heard.you could feel the vibration more than hear it. After awhile I forced myself to get up and look outside.saw the big black triangle with red and white lights running on the edges. This fucker was low. Watched it for like 20 mins walking around it looking at it. Went in to wake up more people to look but it was gone. I swear to god this really happened. I don't care who believes me but this did happen. Other neighbors saw it after I asked around. So anyone else?

Reminder not to reply to Leaf Posters

Checked

You think I'm joking but I'm not. Aliens are coming to eat us, specifically the women. Why do you think Western religion is so centered on keeping women covered up? What does it matter to God whether or not we're clothed. It's so they don't see our natural form and swarm to this planet to feast on breasts.

Fuck off goyi...uh earthlings.. You will never find out about the agenda of the Zeta Reteculis. We... I mean they, don't exists. Besides, aren't you glad of the wondeful diversity we game to you nords?

CIA, isn't it past your bedtime?

ayyy lmao and PRAISE KEK

witnessed. Walk with KEK

If it's hostile is more probable that it will kill you. It's better to run if you have the opportunity

I dunno, being able to travel across the stars doesn't necessarily mean advancements in weapons. For all we know, ayys may go faster than light, but still use blackpowder and Napoleonic formations.

Or non-lethal psychic weapons.

They eat organic.

Best post itt

double event witnessed

All this grey shit is just a distraction for their true intentions. We've had it all wrong, the right wing zealots have been trying to protect the women. One more topless parade, and it might be game over.

Shilling for what?

>I'm Mr. Area51! Look at me! I used to work at area 51 and the government totally let me live and go public with this info-
>OH HEY! I'm also from the government and, yes, ayy lmaos are VERY VERY REAL and-
>Oh you guys too?! I just got done doing an interview for the History Channel. I sure am glad the government is so generous about not wrapping up information leaks about the most important thing in human hist-
>Omg it's pretty crowded in here, huh? Nice to meet you guys. I used to work for the CIA and the alliums are DEFINITELY real! Ignore the billions funneled into black budget programs to fatten up war profiteers or the fact that the richest neighborhood in America is the one in DC where all the military contractors liv-
>Oh hey, Joe, Jim, James, Jeff, fancy meeting you here! I...
Yes, I'm sure it's all very real and the US government just let's people come forward with literally species-destroying, paradigm-shifting information. You guys can talk about the shills at wikipedo all you want, but you seem to be selectively choosing how this conspiracy theory of yours works. Supposedly, these people are ruthless killers who would do ANYTHING to ensure interdimensional space-reptile control, including satanic child sacrifice or whatever the fuck bullshit, yet they just let """""ex"""""" government agents go public literally every single fucking month to blab about it to the public. How much fucking sense does that make?

tl;dr?
If its actually something, then you're CIA and clearly have malware within it
If not, then its fucking nothing.

tl;dr
fuck off cia

Would they be guaranteed to work on us? Our body composition could be very different from theirs. What if they aren't even carbon based life forms?