youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Source is her own tumblr
wew

good, women are the niggers of gender

"I am not exaggerating here"
>> Exaggerates

>i don't want to use taxpayer money to fund abortion clinics in senegal
>WTF YOU JUST GENOCIDED 1000 WOMEN SHITLORD!

trump is going to kill all women, I'm not exaggerating

Her source is her own Tumor page

Trump is president of senegal?

But shes ok with killing thousands of babies? Sick Cunt

>trump is going to kill all women

so I guess he's going to keep his promise and make my anime waifu real?

What was the law?

Understandable. Have you been around women for more than 5 minutes?

Grab 'em by the pussy before the hook does!

The fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums?

>and I'm not exaggerating here

This needs to be a meme.

they were going to die anyway

lol jk

Today Trump signed a law that said strangers do not have to pay for other stranger's medical bills anymore.

That's a more apt way to put it.

we're sane

Cut about 1 billion USD going to abortion and planned parenthood in 3'rd world countries.

Why won't women tie their womb if they don't want kids?

>oh no, the state and therefore other people will no longer have to pay for my mistakes because I decided to be a complete retard and not use protection
>LITERALLY A FEMALE GENOCIDE

The bill he signed freezes funding to nongovernmental organizations in poor countries if they offer abortion counseling or if they advocate the right to seek abortion in their countries.

It's not even like we're shutting down abortion clinics - we're just not funding propaganda that makes abortion a part of family planning information.

Liberals like Laci think the niggers will kill their babies and pregnant wives if they don't get pamphlets telling them how to abort a baby safely.

fat bitch and numale

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MASS MURDER!!!

>wait until he starts drafting women kek

>TIL there's a law of the universe preventing states from funding their own abortions

Drumpf is literally the love child of Hitler and Satan who rapes babies with a chainsaw necklace he wears around his neck - and I'm not exaggerating here.

That's what's funny. There's probably a net gain of women when you subtract the amount of women who might die from coathangers from the female babies not aborted.

@108726557
stop baiting for (you)s, fucking women or a pubbit numale

Wow it's textbook fascism like she said!! What do you mean the US goverment wont fund killing babies! Murderers!

because i hate women

why is America paying for that shit? we spics are still going to reproduce like rats anyway I fucking hate most of my people

>Wants to save babies from being murdered by women.
>Liberals think he is a threat to babies.
I don't think I'll ever understand this """"logic"""".

She got really fat

Honestly if we could easily kill off that many shitty women and men so easily I would be endlessly pleased with President Trump.
We have a great surplus of human garbage. Someone needs to take out the trash.

(((Laci Green))) at it again.

>grave af

her journalism and facts are lit af, senpai

This is the funniest thing I've read in a year or so.

She's growing stronger by eating those who oppose her.

thank god, women fucking suck.

Women aren't people.

I wouldnt trust this bitch to write a good report on Barney the Dinosaur. What the fuck is wrong with you.

>looking GRAVE AF
lol this is news for highschool children

Sounds like a good plan.

Just think of a world without god damn reality TV, women driving trucks or SUVs and all their fucking nagging. Probably a good bet the next Star Wars movie won't suck tremendous ass...

Ruined forever, not even worth hate fucking now.

tfw Lennon was right

>easily kill off
>so easily
Incredibly redundant. I am ashamed.

Hey, this is abortion thread.

>headline
Good.
Women are useless and should be held in captivity and only allowed to breed with alpha males.
When they reach 30 they'll be sterilized and released to the betas.
Fuck women. They dug this grave.

>ill stay absent by choice :'|

>attentionwhoring titcow Laci Green
>i am not exaggerating here

Republicans want do ban abortion so the black population can skyrocket leading to a calapse of the country causing a civil war so the blacks gets wiped out and they can establish a new America.
Democrats was to keep the black population at a net zero growth level with abortion because they like the structure of government the way it is so by killing the poor they can postpone civil unrest.

>I am not exaggerating here
>Laci Green

wew

she will only get worse as less and less men find her attractive.

number of quality dick available is inversely correlated with a womans bitterness

Lol. Literally, source=her ass.

WTF I love Trump now

Trump signed 3 executive orders: one officially withdrawing the US from the Trans Pacific Partnership, a second one instituting a federal hiring freeze except for the military, and a 3rd executive order limiting abortion funding overseas.

Kike conclusion: TRUMP WANTS TO KILL WOMEN

She's got good technique tho

>Jewish Easter

Wat?

But user, becoming fatter by the day is a natural process for feminists.

>number of quality dick available is inversely correlated with a womans bitterness

>women
>gender

kek you sound like a tranny.

Anyone got sauce on the vid in this image?
Also
Hey, this is Library.

what are her qualifications anyway? how much can a fat girl really know about sex?

if she does anything more strenuous than lay there with her shredded beef-hole spewing toxic fumes into the atmosphere she will probably have a heart attack

wtf i love trrump now?!?!?!?

I was littruly going to use that picture before I even saw your post.

How does de-funding PP kill women? Don't they know abortions already aren't payed for with federal assistance?

>Anime picture
>talks about human garbage

The dumpster is there faggot.

didnt she claim to be muslim so she could denounce islam at some point?

twitter.com/vielspiel/with_replies

Well, Drumpfcunts? What do you have to say for yourselves?

is this a real thing? link?

These people live in their own Hell that they created.

Revolting

#ThotGenocide

Kek

Left to right:

Tranny Chan, Frying Pan Face, Joker Girl

>not supporting a Eugenics program that blacks willingly cooperate with

*tips fedora*

You are absolutely correct my friend, but like all things inevitable, no amount of knowledge and understanding can make one prepared to the moment when you realize it was all meant to be.

All I wanted was to throat-fuck her until she died. Was it really too much to ask from this world?

coat hanger abortions are back fuck yeah

shit; then what is the death toll so far now?

you mean "Yu-bi Kuwait Nao"?

here
youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik

no, even worse
millenials

By being a necrophiliac.

>How does de-funding PP kill women?

Presumably, because they've tried to pull this shit before, that number comes from women who go out of their way to seek abortions illegally or try to do it themselves ala-coat hanger and die of complications.

Basically, not the government's fault.

Audible Fucking Kek!

Who do you consider human garbage? And Libertarian Right is the wrong answer.

I second this.

Good. They probably deserve it.

What exactly did he do?

>Liberals like Laci think the niggers will kill their babies and pregnant wives if they don't get pamphlets telling them how to abort a baby safely.

This entire thread is cracking me the fuck up!

nothing wrong.

600 million on foreign health aid while your own health system is a jewish scam
WEW LAD

see

>>I am not exaggerating here
>>Laci Green

Seems really retarded like if a woman's prepared to go seek illegal or homegrown medical procedures to kill the baby inside her and that runs a high risk of her own death, why wouldn't she have just taken proper precautions not to become pregnant in the first place? Insist the guy wear a condom, take your birth control. If he doesn't have a condom or you don't have birth control then just don't have sex at that moment. I mean what the fuck.

ok so my bad, laci is apparently jewish...but has mormon and muslim ancestry. how does that work? bet shes gonna say shes hindu, wiccan and catholic too.

probably referring to the abortion funding bs. There is always the good old clothes hanger if you don't have the money.

Vaginal jewry