What was H. W. Bush's presidency like? Nobody really talks about him that much

What was H. W. Bush's presidency like? Nobody really talks about him that much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ta_SFvgbrlY
youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
youtube.com/watch?v=2P8amPTls90
youtube.com/watch?v=rLf-JcuzEd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

normal, nice, good time to be alive

Bump for interest. All I know is that he pushed for a 'New World Order' in one of his speeches

Not too sure as I was born at the end of his term in office. He did run the oval office during the fall of the USSR, so we had the aurora of winning and things were at peace.

Franklin scandal.

BAD ASS.
Fucking Desert Storm.
Shit was based as fuck.
Whooped through Iraq in like 8 days.
Great time to be alive.

Read my lips: ONLY FOUR YEARS

Threw up on Japanese dude.

He got btfo by Bill Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=ta_SFvgbrlY

A sick fuck just like his demented father sr bush, faggots really. FRANKLYN SCANDEL!!

It was short lived. Desert storm was cool though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
bush laughs about jfk 'lone gunman'

Never liked him. Creepy vibe he gave off.
Former head of CIA.
"Thousand points of light" bullshit.
Always talking about the new world order.
Have great respect for his service in ww2 though. Pretty badass (but then it was for a lot of that generation).

like him, nice, normal, reliable, mediocre.

at that time we were slowly drifting toward the abyss, but then began to pick up speed after 9/11. From about 2006/2007 on there was no escape from the event horizon and we were pulled swiftly towards it and disappeared into the darkness around Jan 2009. We now, rather unexpectedly, see light again in the distance.

i remember what video game i was playing when i heard he was invading iraq

A new world order

I had an fbi agent talk to us about working under him at my school jobs fair. I will try to quote what he said

"I was walking around the track outside of the white house on patrol. I didn't see anyone so I kept moving back and forth. When I turned Bush ran into me. I could have got in a lot of trouble but instead I apologized and Bush just smiled and said "oh don't worry about it son sorry about that" and he kept jogging"

I think he has at least a better personality than King Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=2P8amPTls90

>tried to be an educator president and got Chuck Norris teach karate to kids
>Mother Fucking Dessert Storm
>comfy but not as comfty as W
>member of skull and cross bones probably was a globalist scum. Probably got Regan and Kennedy shot
>No one liked an old man being president so Gen Xers voted for Bill since he was hip and shit

Socially, it was a continuation of the Reagan years in the sense that political conservatism and the Moral Majority remained firmly in charge and continued the good fight against evul heavy metal music. The social climate shifted dramatically in a short time once Clinton was in office. Bush was not a small government conservative in the sense that Reagan was, he did believe much more in a nanny state and globalism. The economy was in a recession due to the aftermath of Black Monday, the S&L scandals, and the dial-down of defense spending as the Cold War came to a close.

"Good" Diplomat. Understood international affair. Had contingency plans for Kuwait. Was a bean counter. Also low energy.

Forgot about America domestically.

Clinton got only 43% of the popular vote though, he probably wouldn't have won without Ross Perot, who was really just trying to fuck the Bushes over because he had some vendetta with them.

Sketchy and creepy after the comfy vibe of Reagan. My instinct was right once I got older and realized how evil and establishment he was.

He was a one term President.

Other than the gulf war, not much happened under him, in other words, he was a successful president.

Read my lips no new taxes destroyed him. He had the government crony weak old guy look. The throw up incident. Clinton was in his prime and the 40 year old boomers women and x'ers got him in the internet kept him in

Continued:

Bush acted more like a busybody parent than Reagan did, he often personally spoke out on stuff that soccer moms didn't like such as certain offensive music (eg. Cop Killer) and the Simpsons. As Ice-T said, "When the president is mad at you, you know you're in trouble."

>Ross Perot, who was really just trying to fuck the Bushes over because he had some vendetta with them.
This.

Perot hated the Bushes and spoiled the election intentionally. The idea that Perot drew GOP and DEM voters equally is complete lunacy. He entered the race with conservative small government talk and siphoned away enough voters to torpedo Bush's reelection.

Without Perot, it would have been a
>Bush 57%
>Clinton 43%
in '92.

you nerd. pls no bully

>in the internet

The Internet was barely even a thing in 1992 and nobody but neckbeards used it.

TRIPS, praise kek anons

His no new taxes back track and Perot fucked he m out of a second term.
The ussr finished collapsing while he was in office and Americans got to literally watch their military anal rape Iraq on tv. That was pretty cool. But once the Cold War was confirmed over he was instantly a dinosaur.

I agree Clinton had youth and sex appeal on his side, but there were a lot of doubts about him, especially if he was experienced enough to be president. His Vietnam draft dodging rubbed a lot of people in the government and the military the wrong way, and the rumors about his personal life alienated soccer moms and the Christian right. While he dominated the youth vote, there were a lot less Gen Xers than boomers, so they alone couldn't have pushed him over the top. It is questionable whether he could have won without Perot.

>NEW
>WORLD
>ORDER

He should've finished off Saddam in the Gulf War instead of having junior and his lackey Dick Cheney do it years later. Would've saved us a lot of trouble.

READ

Very smart, WASPy old money guy. High ranking Skull & Bones member. Probably in some satanic child sex rings. Has access to advanced medical technologies to extend his life.

>Son becomes president
>Father and son both freemasons
>"We will restore chaos... order out of chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=rLf-JcuzEd4
>ORDO AB CHAO

>Bohemian Grove: the best father son vacation

>It is questionable whether he could have won without Perot.
Not in my mind. I don't believe that any significant amount of democrats voted for Perot.

As far as I'm concerned, the 43% Clinton got was all he was going to get with or without Perot in the race. All of Perot's voters were potential Bush voters, and that was by design.

no, letting saddam stay in power was probably the smartest thing 41 ever did. Mudslime savages only understand force. Countries with a low average IQ (read, full of shitskins) need a brutal strongman dictator to ensure they do no devolve into chaos. See libya, egypt, syria, oh, and iraq now that saddam is gone.

He did what he had to do behind the scenes to give his people a good life. Good president.

Overshadowed by:
1) Iran Contra
2) Paying the Piper for economic expansion and outspending the Russians, done almost entirely with debt, during the Reagan years.

But it was Iran Contra that cost him a second term. It was why he lost as many votes to Perot as he did.

Desert Storm
Coined "new world order" on 9/11/91
First neocon

Fuck him. He's what kicked off the modern decline.

And then the GOP probably paid off Ralph Nader to run and steal Gore's votes.

Also vibrates through walls

It was solid. I hate the son, but he was solid.

Jim Baker is my all-star SoS pik. Imagine a guy who can get Syria and Saudi fighting on the same side for the big win instead of the quagmire-builders we've had in that office for 25 years.

Unfortunately he named the jew and that was that.

He also took credit for the fall of communism, after urging the Baltic States to not secede from the USSR. Since he was a creature of the CIA/military industrial complex, none of whom liked Reagan or wanted the Cold War to end, lest they be out of business.

I'm not crazy or nothing, but I saw the guy levitate once at a cafe in Denton, TX.

Off the record, Bush ordered Israel to stay out of the Gulf War because he didn't want to lose cooperation of the Arab states, most of whom would have flipped their shit at having IDF troops on their soil.

he road reagan's coat tails and got quickly exposed by slick willy.

it's particularly embarrassing when you realize that his half-retard son managed 2 terms while this doofus only managed 1.

>got quickly exposed by slick willy
That's what it looks like from the surface. But really Georgey Sr. was setting the stage for him.

Yes, and that was the last time an American president ordered Israel to do anything.

I say this as a liberal, he was pretty good. Sometimes I think he was better than Bill Clinton.

He's probably the biggest neo-con this world has ever seen. Google "Washington Consensus"

He annoyed a lot of knee-jerk McCarthyites by continuing to dick-slurp China after Tiananmen Square.

Was a good America so different than this nightmare.
Basically a nigger was still a nigger. A spic was still a spic. And a sand nigger that wasn't working for you was working against you. And wrestle mania was the shit. Oh and the fall of communism.
>Maga

Go on I want to hear this one.

All that and Sega did want Nintendon't.

he was "okay".

Nothing major, I'd rank him under Bill but better than Obama.

He was with his wife and two plainclothes SS sitting down at a table, I saw him stand up from the table and for like 1-2 seconds his feet weren't touching the floor and he was hovering about a foot and a half in the air, then I saw him physically descend to the floor.

Everybody thought I was crazy but I don't touch drugs and I have no history of mental illness in my family

Yeah the problem is that we went and killed him anyway, so given that that happened, it would've been better to have just taken him out initially.

I'll believe you the fucking guy is such a devil worshipper.

After Clinton took office, SJW ideologies started being forced and distrust of the government rapidly increased. The Christian right lost political power as well.

>What was H. W. Bush's presidency like?

it was a fucking disaster, he came in on the heels of Iran Contra and fucked up politically big time,

NO NEW TAXES and READ MY LIPS fucked his shit up royal

Member ruby ridge

>Desert storm was cool though.

nothing cool about giving marines night vision to go get filmed by a news crew

most retarded shit ever, he fucked up war in an attempt to overcome the vietnam hurdle

>he said "read my lips, no higher taxes"
>he raised taxes
>one term President

>The Christian right lost political power as well.

they fucked up with Reagan, when christians got all political they no longer had any spiritual authority so they basically traded their spiritual authority in exchange for an empty promise on abortion which Reagan did nothing for them on

invaded panama for no reason

This

>no higher taxes
He said "no new taxes"

Yes, I'm old enough to remember.

Clinton was not afraid to be smart. He would never win today.

LOL He campaigned in my state and kissed my forehead when I was a baby.I have a soft spot for him. Fuck Clinton

>Perot was a Clinton plant in 92
>H-dog tried that shit againin 2016
>Trump was a Clinton plant to wreck the repubs against JEB! 2016
>backfires
>Trump gets republican nod

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Your fucking stupid asshole Perot was threaten
TRUMP IS HIS OWN MAN
You need a punch in the face talking about my president like that fuck off shill.

What game was it?

>literally campaigned as "le down home southern guy for the working class"
>wouldn't win

Yeah because Trump campaigning as a tough-talking new yorker for the working class didn't just win

>Perot
>plant

He was just a retard who fucked up his chances but came back into the race to ensure Bush would lose

I I understand why people don't like Bill but he seems like a relatively cool guy (at least back in the day), no idea how he ended up with that soulless bitch

Whacked out druggie communist

>having another amnesty just 6 years after Reagan had an amnesty
>giving his people a good life

Bush and Bush II were the same kind of cuckservative morons who think everyone is a pleb and they can "muh jesus" their way to ruling over a mongrelized nation.

He got elected on the name Reagan had made for the republican party.

He fucked us so hard that we voted for a democrat to replace him after one term.

Bill Clinton was his replacement.

Everyone has wanted another Reagan ever since and that's where that Republican meme comes from.

>gay marriage banned
>lost power

The conservatives did lose power from Clinton and the Democrats ensuring more niggers than ever could vote illegally, and letting beaners flood in too

But Trump will completely undo that so who cares

Operation Just Cause and Desert Shield/Storm were pretty fantastic, at least as a bystander.

The economy was better too, unemployment numbers be damned. Everything seemed expensive but I was still a kid, so technically it was.

Better music, much worse cars. Kids could still reliably get summer jobs at Micky Ds or the DQ.

Mine was the last generation where it was expected of you, in fact, and people thought you were wierd when you didn't.

80s/90s mall culture is underrated.

He would have won a second term and defeated Bill Clinton had Ross Perot not split the vote. Likewise, Ross Perot had a strong shot at winning if he hadn't dropped out of the race and reenter the race at the last moment.

I only know anything cause of Ministry -- they really didn't like him.

He raised taxes. Started a stupid war for the jews.

He was as shit president.

He had two problems
1. NWO
2. "No new taxes."

The same reason as why Bush isn't really "the texun you'd wanna have a beer with"

It's all fake, but more fake in Bush's case. Clinton signed up for the draft in college specifically because he thought it'd look good if he ever ran for higher office, even when he was just a wee lad of 20 he was a schemer. Hillary is just much worse at hiding her inner bitchiness, but the fact is that when Bill took office the USA was 75% non-Hispanic white. At a speech at a university in the Pacific Northwest in 1998 Clinton said the USA would cease to have a white majority by 2050- he deliberately let illegals flood the country and doubled legal immigration in order to ensure that just under 60 years after he took office the USA would be "eternally Democratic". He is a cancerous snake.

He raised taxes a modest amount in an attempt to be fiscally responsible and balance the budget.

And Americans crucified him for it.

People are morons.

FILTH PIG dude

Perot, I was too young to vote for Perot but I remember him having some good ideas and having the country run like a business was one of them.
My previous post was just a rehashed conspiratard from this election when people were calling Trump a Clinton plant.
It may have been the Perot seed planted in me when I was younger that had me in support of Trump today.
Perot was that outsider businessman that actually had success in life not being a career politician like so many candidates just like the One candidate to defeat them all.

Holy shit that smooth talking

Classic cuck. Sad

Overall it was a bit of a failure. Part of the reason he lost is because public safety seemed to be lost; the murder rate spiked under his watch and his spring campaign campaign season was ruined by the LA riots, which he failed to put under control effectively.