Anyone else kind of regretting voting for Trump now...

Anyone else kind of regretting voting for Trump now? The memes were fun but now that he's actually president he's probably going to hurt the U.S. and China will probably come out on top, especially without the TPP which was designed to hurt them. Not to mention his dumb ideas of bringing manufacturing back when everyone else is automating it.

ever given head?

I'm not regretting it but I'm pissed he's not repealing DACA

he's worse than dilma, no one can be that stupid

Most of Sup Forums Trump Memeing was due to Russian shills. Most it stopped after the election and Obama kicking out the Russian Diplomats. Why do you think there's no more pro Russian Ukraine threads? Why do you think post criticizing Trump now start to crop up more?

Man CTR has really been working overtime lately

Try to make your shill threads less obvious next time

No, is that what regret feels like?

Haha sucks to be you.
DACA recipient here,

DACA turned my life around. From being a NEET who was afraid of getting any kind of an illegal job and who was never with a girl before, I go to working flexible hours at a global corporation getting paid decent money. I am currently on a business trip in WA, enjoying the beautiful scenery on my company's dime and getting paid 1.5 during travel time.

I am soon to get married to a conservative qt who will secure my legal residency in US, and I will continue to MAGA without your help.

PS I am white

Nigga you are fucking Australian. You didn't vote for anybody.

Jesus is CTR STILL being funded?

I see this same thread every day

No regrets yet. I really hope he repeals gay marriage though, that would forever cement him as the greatest prez to ever live.

China isn't coming out on top of anything. They know it and Trump knows it. Frankly, China is a wet cardboard box at the moment. They are running headlong into economic collapse, and any protectionism from Trump will substantially hasten that collapse.

All indictators point to a big happening on that front by the last quarter of 2017.

sage and hide boys

This is Jeb Bush low quality!

these threads

Do Australians even get to vote in their own country?

>The memes were fun
>memes were fun
>memes were
>were

We have only just begun. The memes ARE and always will be.

Shadilay.

You're sucking trump's dick so hard I'm surprised you wouldn't be for gay marriage.

Sure looks like russia in there

CTR plz go

TPP is shit

We get more of a say in things than you do actually.

He literally can't.

This isn't even up for debate. This is a Supreme court decision, lol. It can't just be "repealed" like Obamacare.

Legitimate discussion is not bait

nope

Throw another shrimp on the barbie you fucking shitposter

>Israeli shills who used the russians for cover

>Anyone else kind of regretting voting for Trump now?

>Australian flag

fail bait you need more training sempai at least post shit that can be considered real tpp was never for us if anything was more for asian continent lol wtf

Not even slightly. Also what do you mean anyone "else"?

I am filled with ragrets for voting for Drumpf. It's been 3 days and there are still liberals alive in the US. So disappointing.

soon...