Would you abandon everyone you love for $5 million+ ?

Would you abandon everyone you love for $5 million+ ?

"No" is not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=94Hg2VU9xdw

I dont love anyone, do i still get the money if i say yes?

Not an argument. Never speak to your parents again.

Nah

Does my waifu count as someone?

fucking keked
holy shit idk why but this video killed my sides

>parents don't support ancap

>they broke the nap against you, thus committing violence against you

>defoo them

>make 5 million dollars

that's pretty good philosophy

dude Stephan is absolutely insane, what a total psychopath

He clearly got spanked as a child and is autistically neurotic about it

he's leaving out the money you lose from being disinherited. Also, being able to live in a house that's been paid off already once the 'rents croak.

Also he simply doubles his total when he accounts for your hypothetical future wife, lol

Also, you can expect to make nearly double digit returns with your raw bald intelligent investing.

i never realized how crazy he was. i didn't listen to him back in the defoo days

im fine with that

Why do your parents want to kill specifically me?

Stefan thinks spanking is the equivalent of beating kids and defends France's anti spanking law even though its an example of government regulation. However he claims that spanking is a violation of the NAP
Libertarianism is synonymous to autism

STOP VIOLATING NAA IMMEDIATELY

Not to mention he assumes that if you don't spend x-mas with your parents, you will just spend it working instead of spending it with friends or something...

I guess not, it's not really a person. You can have 5 million Dollar and can love your waifu.

>I guess not, it's not really a person.
How fucking dare you.
>You can have 5 million Dollar and can love your waifu.
I can't in good conscience accept it desu. It would be disrespectful to my waifu.

Would be nice if they can be sued for things like circumcision or just bad parenting. They need to compensate for financial set back.

Humans are social creatures, and happiest in communities.
Furthermore, I am not a sociopath, so I value relationships more than material wealth
Abandoning everyone you love for money is equivalent to abandon your happiness for material goods. What good is material goods if you are miserable?