Stop liking asian girls

Stop liking asian girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kv5mPHGOp5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

I'm on to mestizo hambeasts

It's my 14th Amendment to do so.

Speaking of the 14th Amndment, what on earth is that 3rd article? If congress gets taken over by communists, they're allowed to vote in a convicted communist, and keep out someone who got jailed for sedition against the communist state?

Here's a great opportunity to teach Americans that Asians have bigger eyes.

I cant

>post topic to get people to post cute Asians
Can't resist

Make them stop being so hot.

In all seriousness what I find weird is how the guys who fetishize asian women will say shit like "white women are divorce happy whores."

1. Asian girls are easy if you're a white guy. You think you were her first

2. Despite earning more on average, WMAF couples are more likely to divorce than WMWW.

There was a study I used to have which showed asian girls like white guys for purely physical reasons too, but I cant find it

>Being attracted to down syndrome faces

just cuck my genetics up fám

WRONG

No

>tfw not even attracted to white women anymore

Yeah I will. They are insane. Can't go 1 day without fighting over some bullshit

>contacts
Nice try chang

Over my dead body I will.

But Asian girls love Trump.

>down syndrome faces
Nah, only heard Arabs say that

What's the context of that

That looks like a guy who overstuffed a tissue bra.

Witnessed

youtube.com/watch?v=kv5mPHGOp5E

If I dump from my semi-nude asians folder will people discuss article 3 of the 14th Amendment with me?

my test has transcended asian girls

>interracial marriages
>not about physical reasons

they literally have down syndrome faces m8

some gook on /sc2g/ in /vg/ said something like:
Asians hate themselves, they obsess over whites.

Usually they hate whites who obsess over them, because they view themselves lower than whites.. so a white who loves asians is less than an asian in a sense.

My past two girlfriends have been asian, and I didn't have yellow fever until AFTER the first one. There is just something about them. Most of em crave the white cock but trying to not spaghetti is hard as fuck. They basically always know any white guy that is going for them has at least some sort of fetish for them. Like I've fucked every ethnicity of women, even a lighter skin nog. I think asian women are on par with white women. Sue me.

It's cute tho

This isn't /adv/ so I won't drone on about my problems. All you need to know is Asians are crazy

>White cum

So basically, just cum.

As someone who has fucked women of all races, I can safely say that all women are crazy.

You do know down syndrome was also known as mongolism at one point because those affected by it were thought to resemble Asians, right?

This is true. WMAF relationship, gf frequently bags on guys that have yellow fever. Have to hide my own and make sure to praise white girls and Latinas more often in front of her.

I was lucky to meet my first gf (asian) through my friend circle. So she didn't know jack shit about my weebness until a good six months to a year into our relationship. I mean she knew but, I held on on revealing how deep it went. Towards the end of our relationship I started letting her go through my danbooru favorites. Oh man that was probably a mistake, but cocaine is a hell of a drug.

If you're already dating one though you don't even have to worry. Not all asians are just magically against interracial relationships. A lot of them don't care.

But white women are shit

Can't help it. Dated exclusively Asian girls and ended up married to one.

Emperor Trump would never say that.

So are you not attracted to any women?

Do 2D waifus count as asian?

White men have the same natural urge to improve their genepool's IQ with Asian genes that black men do with via White genes.

I'm probably going to end up dating an Asian.

If I was 10 years older or 10 years younger, getting a conservative white gf would so much easier. But in le current year, it's not going to happen. There's been too much propaganda that fucked up the females of my generation.

It's either Asian or Central/Eastern Europe. White western women my age are radioactive, walking disasters. You can't pay me enough to date one of them.

This isn't /adv/ so I won't drone on about my problems. All you need to know is Asians are crazy

Oh nevermind I fixed it. Hapas are hot, but unstable though

I can no longer fap to white chicks
I fear for my race but the women man, its too late

Already there

FUCK brown nipples

Most digusting thing ever

crazy in bed*

I'd go with a college educated eastern europe girl. I contend those are of the highest quality at our grasp, at the moment.

It's easy to say "date an Eastern Euro chick" when you are in Europe. When you're an ocean away it becomes quite the logistical challenge.

sorry, im a beaner with yellow-fever

What he greatly thought, he nobly dared

le "nothing ventured nothing gained". Nice. Epic. I like it.

Really though what options realistically are there really for meeting an educated eastern euro woman as an American? Just prance around population centers in whatever v4/eastern european country you chose on a whim to tour, until an educated woman who knows English talks to you and is DTF? Then what? Take her back to the states? Or instead of touring, take a job in east/central europe at a lower pay than in the states?

It's a logistical challenge, and there's already a ton of Asian women already here who know the language.

It's easy to offer bullshit empty answers when you don't have to work as hard. You will always have way more exchange students from v4 and east europe.

Hey as long as they came here legally I dgaf

What about cute azn bois??

>Mestizo + Asian

ewww

This, race mixing is bad.