There's only three possible ways to save America

There's only three possible ways to save America.

1. The West Coast and Northeast secede from the Union
2. Nuke everything between the West Coast and Northeast
3. Bar everyone between the West Coast and Northeast from voting

The death of America, human rights, and social progress is allowing racist inbred hick trash to vote.

lol that fucking map. show the the real wins by county ya cunt.

number one is the only one that will work, with the retards succeeding the states can finally do something.

Dumbfuckistan doesn't exist anymore because Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada keep going blue. Also Virginia is now a blue state.

But Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan went red.

I want to bring back Dumbfuckistan while adding PA, Wisconsin, and Michigan to the state and also adding New Hampshire and Maine if they could somehow flip anything other than their second congressional district

t. CTR

Wait why is nevada part of dumbfuckistan but PA, MI, and WI aren't?

Why the left lost: the post

This map is exactly why Trump won. Because TL;DR, people got tired of being called "Dumbfuckistan" by Hollywood and Jew York City.

See this is what I mean we gotta strive for this next election. Maybe even add Minnesota.

Virginia, New Mexico, and all of Maine would be hard to flip though

And be insolvent the moment the west coast ceceeds from states with actual industry

Enjoy being squeezed.
We are going to drink your fucking milkshake.

I like how these amateur cartographers forget that almost all of our industry and job sources are in the XD LE DUMB parts of the country. People think CA as a whole matters because of Silicon Valley; same way with NY state and NYC.

As for the other blue states on maps like that, they have little value to the country aside from where we have our military bases. Who the fuck actually wants to live in Michigan, Oregon, or Maine anyway?

Only fascism will save America.

>implying

Sure thing commie.

California has no water.
Please secede.

Middle America controls the resources.

The farmers grow the food you eat. The truckers deliver it to you. And they are under no obligation to keep doing it.

Now grow up and get a job that contributes something to the world.

not so fast michigan

Nah...Why don't you guys just pack up and head to North Korea if you want government making all your choices for you.

BUT MUH 3D MAP THAT SHOWS THE "REAL" RESULTS

Luckily we are a republic.

Can there be a way to show what states allow voter fraud in that graph?

wew lad, those population centers.

Thank God almighty for the electoral college keeping those fucking retards from deciding every election for us.

>There's a lot of people in cities
Yup. That's why the electoral college exists. So everyone can have representation, not just California and New York.

>Global nuclear war
>Total collapse of the oil-based economy
>A solar flare that fries anything electronic to death

Virginia is fucked because of Washington DC. Same with Maryland. People within Washington DC metro shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I got you a shirt OP. Now kys faggot.

4. Open the FEMA camps, remove kabob, light the ovens, intern the cucked left let history write the rest.

Based Phoenix, the only red Metro area.

>Alaska
It's literally just Anchorage. The rest of the state is either Inuits, Juneau, or Fairbanks.

DC actually changed as the politics change though believe it or not. As more right wing bureaucrats come in, more conservative businesses come in, the city starts to adopt much different views. Lots of the bureaucrats living their temporarily make a huge difference on those areas.

>mexican intellectual
You do realize he's trolling?
Getting all your American Politics from pol is fucking retarded. And commenting on it as if you know what's going on is even worse.

It's voted Democrat every single election since it got the ability to vote for President. Yes, even against Nixon and Reagan.

really makes you think

I know that but D.C. and the surrounding area does actually change a lot with new administrations. I was reading about it somewhere the other day if I find the article I'll link it to you.

But basically the gist was that natives of D.C. are always liberal and vote democrat but because of the politicians and businesses that come in with new administrations the whole city is run differently and lots of more people start moving in with the same political views as the incumbent government.

Probably why NOVA has gotten so much more liberals move there in the past 8 years

DC is hipsters and niggers

But 40 years ago it was just niggers

John McCain wanted DC to become the state of "New Colombia". John McCain is a fucking traitor.

Maryland is fucked though, too many niggers

>Instead of understanding why they're such complete fucking retards, they got angry, listened to their poor hurt widdle fee-fees and voted for a literal, actual retard.

No, Sup Forums you are the lefties
And then Sup Forums was cuck

How the fuck can NOVA be fixed

Lmao all the nukes are in the middle dipshit

It's hilarious how innacurate that map is. The maker clearly has no idea what they're talking about.
>I'll just make OR and WA blue because of Seattle!
The entire east halves are pure red. If the west seceded, there's no way they would go with them.

Massfag here

you're retarded, i'd rather not be a part of your america

the funny part about the map is that if we did nuke everything in the red, America would be around 75-80% white and upper class

Too bad for you that the nukes are in Dumbfuckistan. Eat shit leftie.

>California
>America

"The most qualified candidate in history"

Western Virginia is becoming hard red. Assuming that VA went blue because of Kaine and assuming that cuckservatives who went Democrat/third party in this election come home Trump should win it easily in 2020.

NOVA probably can't be fixed, but if that user is right about conservatives flocking to NOVA under conservative administrations then NOVA will probably stop being such a cuckfest over the next 4 years.

And if that isn't enough, there is also the Russian connection she projects onto Trump

>Nazis into power
>Uncucks America
>Shit like this stops happening
>Kek sends blessings

What is the mat su valley. Based Wasilla and Palmer were redder than ever this election

Also, Anchorage went hella dem. All the PFD niggers and mexi shits voting Dem all the time is why (((Berkowitz))) was elected mayor even though hes a San Francisco carpet bagger. On the bright side; unemployment, homelessness, drug addiction, and murders are at an all time high!