Racism wins again

Well congrats Sup Forums, you won.
However this win has huge side effects that you imbeciles may not be aware of. Ever since the moment Trump was announced president I have gradually fell into a deep suicidal state. It was supposed to be a presidency of non-racism and diversity, but it seems the white males win again. I refuse to bring my son into this world where he will be called a nigger even though he was born from a white woman. Im done, you fucking idiots.

cool story bro

nigger

Fuck you.

nigger

honestly just kill yourself, you arnt worth anything anyways. Why waste you time being depressed?

I genuinely hate African americans

Don't do it!

Obviously he's not going to come for you nazi style, he just said some stupid shit like we all do and he apologized for it. The world is not ending, we're not gonna send blacks or muzzies off to camps.

Chill the fuck out, you havnt even seen what he can do yet.

If you're going to bait Sup Forums, at least do it right lol.

>roleplaying this hard for (you)s

Make an effortpost and earn them like the rest of us, you freeloading bum.

>my wife's son
FTFY

>not race mixing because of Trump
another victory!

>I refuse to bring my son into this world where he will be called a nigger even though he was born from a white woman. Im done, you fucking idiots.
> where he will be called a nigger even though he was born from a white woman.
Nice bait, neckbeard

Good, kill yourself faggot.

Go ahead, Kys

>I have gradually fell into a deep suicidal state

Do a flip, faggot.

B8 used to mean something

Fuck you faggot

So nobody is going to give me genuine help or advice? This place is doomed.

What do you want help with?

WE
WILL
NOT
BE
DENIED

Tips on how to impeach this idiot president? Or tips on how to leave the country while also being able to receive child support because I will starve without it

You already said you are done, go buy a gun and end it quickly

Ghana allows repatriation for black people.

>lives off of handouts from white people
>dude fuck white people tho lol

Did you seriously come to Sup Forums to play the sympathy card? Seriously!

(you) nigger

>tips on how to leave the country while also being able to receive child support
www.google.com
Lazy ass nigger

Obvious bait LARP thread

>Sup Forums is still dumb enough to give serious replies

Sage

Anyone who victimizes himself this much and makes excuses for his shortcomings and let another feel like that doesn't deserve to produce anyways. You weak piece of shit, natural selection at it's finest. Just hurry up and do what you must if you cannot even survive something so easy, people born with nothing and will never have nothing but America is not good enough for people like you. You just have it so bad. Fuck you. Either grow up and take charge of your life or shut the fuck up and let the grown ups handle business you weak shit.

>implying I don't just shitpost and sage
wow i bet ur fun at parties

JUST DO IT

>even though he was born from a white woman
Couldn't find any available she-boons?

I suspect this is simply a bait/troll post, but if you're serious, let me give you some advice:
Do it.
If you truly believe the media's narrative that Trump will put you in a camp or whatever hysteric nonsense you've heard, then kill yourself to remove your stupidity from the gene pool. I would suggest killing your son as well, but maybe his mom is smarter and he'll get his mental fortitude from her.